When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-HB8F

Rating and Reviews: Tascam DP-24SD Recorder

Record up to 8 simultaneous tracks on SD card media, then mix and master with real faders and pro-quality effects on the Tascam DP-24SD Digital Portastudio!

"Great Product" submitted December 17, 2015

By William R in Parkesburg, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years. Guitar, saxophones, keyboards, bass. Professional
Music Style: rock, country, r&b, Christian
Overall: I have owned and used Tascam products in the past so I knew what to expect. Product was exactly as described. There was no disappointment. It is possible to make radio quality recordings with this product. I would purchase again. Have not had to contact the manufacturer for product support. Otherwise this review would be perfect.
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Tuscam Portastudio 24SD" submitted September 22, 2016

By Kevin V in Rome , NY
Musical Background: Since I was 17
Music Style: Rock, electronic,
Overall: I have been using this great multitrack recorder for about two weeks. I have been able to easily learn how to operate it. I have made my first demo and am greatly impressed with the professional sound quality. I love being able to record most of my synths on eight available inputs. This recorder is amazingly simple to learn.

"Great recorder." submitted October 17, 2015

By Randy L in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years involved in music.
Music Style: rock, country, r&b, etc
Overall: This thing is a Corvette. Beautiful unit! You get exactly what it says it has " in the specs". No cd burner or midi in/out but it tells you that. I have 4 digital recorders and this is a nice addition to my studio. It's my main workhorse and songs, tracks etc are sent out to other gear. I've been involved in audio recording for 30 plus years and this is well built excellent recorder in my opinion.
37 of 41 people (90.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"TASCAM DP-24SD Portastudio Recorder" submitted March 3, 2016

By Don Schott in Cincinnati , OH
Musical Background: Recording since 1961
Music Style: On this machine ... So far ...instrumental surf and rockabilly.
Overall: A lot of value for the cost. Coarse I have not at this time had it more than a month and my experiences are as yet limited. Shame they had to put a ceiling on the size of the SD card. Also, would be more versitile if a USB2/3 line could run into an outboard storage drive. Maybe would be nicer if it "questioned" ones patching of incoming signals upon creating a new song folio. (Once set, they remain) but one only makes that mistake once because it is a "porta" studio, one would think that there should be some method or supply of a "made for it" hard case or padded soft bag. I've made due though.

"Some trouble." submitted September 19, 2016

By Jim M in Fiskdale, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist for 35 years....a perpetual learner.
Music Style: Rock, blues, punk, funk, jazz a bit.
Sound: Great sound. Very clear. Some glitches though in the monitor mix. Feature: Great features. Compression on input channels. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. I set up myself and a band friend to do a quick take of guitar and drums as a stub track for later use. Very easy to learn and use. Quality: Not so sure about that. I'm having an grounding issue that I hope I can work with Tascam to resolve. Basically, the unit seems to be sending 48.5 volts out through the the mic inputs and the casing. I talked to zZounds and they have not heard of this issue before so I'm hoping it can be repaired. Value: Great value, it is works. Manufacturer Support: Yes. We will see, I've sent an email off to TASCAM for support. I'm not sure if they are friendly. I'm not sure if they will solve my problem. The Wow Factor: Not sure. Overall: 1st problem.I recently bought a Tascam DP-24SD. I've noticed that I'm getting shocked when trying to record using a dynamic mic and playing an electric guitar. I investigated that problem further, and found using a multi-meter (by touching a grounded pipe in my home) that the unit was always sending 48.5 V out from both the casing (the screws), and the mic's even when phantom power was not turned on, and even when the unit was turned off (but plugged in). I hope to send it back for repair.2. I got a write timeout error. I resolved that with a decent flash card. Class 10, U3. Sony UDS-1.3. Noticed some sound glitches in the monitor mix when recording that were intermittent.

"I made a real good choice." submitted March 9, 2016

By Raymond Gomez in Stockton, CA
Musical Background: 40+ years
Music Style: Blues and Rock and Roll
Overall: Been spending a lot of time using this recorder and it is so much easier than the one I had before. Still have to try the mastering part of it, but doubt if that would be any harder to work with.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-HB8F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976