When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-QJG3

Rating and Reviews: Tama IP52KC Imperialstar

With pro features like its precision bearing edges, Accu-Tune bass drum hoops, and 100% poplar shells, this Tama kit delivers tons of bang for your buck.

"Tama ip52kc imperial star" submitted October 11, 2014

By Tim K in Sanford, NC
Musical Background: Drums
Overall: Got this set a few days ago. Awesome set for a beginner or intermediate player. Comes with everything you need, just got to take out the box and set up and your good to go. Tuning is a must, was going to change the heads to some Evans G2's but unfortunately my neighbor didn't take a liking to the noise so I'm forced to return it for an electronic kit. Hands down ZZounds is the best in the business, got my set on time, their customer service is awesome and were quick and easy with instructing on the return process. Definitely a life time customer here.

"Great Set for beginner or a professionals" submitted February 11, 2015

By Steve Sharkey in Fairmount, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Four years of percussion study and a former semi-pro.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Jazz.
Overall: Bought this set on 1/21/15. Received it 6 days later. Love it. Got the Midnight Blue. Everything comes with this set and they are all well made. Heads are great with a deep sound. Meinl cymbals a very good. Just set this up and play. Double braced hardware, Was worried the throne would not hold my weight but it does. Get this kit. Worth every penny.

"Nice" submitted December 25, 2014

By Bill B in Auburn, MA
Overall
Overall: Bought this set for my aspiring 15 yr old who also plays bass guitar. Didn't want to break the bank but didn't want junk either. I got exactly what I was looking for. Appears to be good quality and better than the set she can use in the band room at school. Zzounds had the set on my doorstep 2 days after I placed my order and I was thrilled at how it was packaged and while set up takes a little time esp if you take the time to tune it to your taste it is pretty easy. Only the bass and floor Tom need to be assembled. The mounted toms and snare are all assembled just need tuning. The hardest part is the hi hat stand but I just googled a you tube video and figured it out in about 5 mins. The knock on a lot of complete sets are the cymbals but the ones with this set are good enough for us. The only issue I had was the drum key used for assembly wasn't with the hardware pack with the lugs but in the box with the bass pedal. Minor detail

"Pretty happy" submitted April 29, 2016

Overall
Overall: I'm a beginning drummer, but a lifelong musician (guitar/vocals @ 25 years).The hardware is nice and sturdy, easy to adjust. I played this kit stock for several weeks, but after fitting it with new batter heads I couldn't believe HOW GOOD IT SOUNDS! The cymbals' sound is pretty bad too, but they'll do for a beginner like me. Decent kit for the price IMO, wondering though if I should have invested in a shell kit since here you're paying for cymbals that you'll replace anyways because you don't want them!

"Great Service" submitted March 3, 2015

By William Sedillo in Las Vegas, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Music scholar in precussion, and Bass Guitar player Back round vocalist
Music Style: Funk, Blues, Latino, Salsa, Country,
Overall: I ordered a Tama IP52KC Drum Set on a Monday because of a last minute opportunity to play drums for a gig on the following Saturday. I had been wanting to order a kit for my home studio any ways. I explained to the sales representative my situation and asked if I would be able to receive it as soon as Friday. I am so pleased to say that I received it on Thursday. Amazing! with no extra freight charges. The kit was so easy to set up and I was ready to go. Being a bass guitar player with a music scholarship in playing drums and needing a drum kit at almost last minute, zZounds made my situation pretty much worry free. I recommend zZounds to all my fellow musicians and some. Great Service

"my purchase" submitted July 20, 2015

By George Thomas in Katy, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I am senior citizen now but I use to play in a rock band in India when I was 20 years ols
Music Style: rock n roll Jazz ,cabaret , was employed in a 5 star hotel in 1970 as a cabaret drummer in 9 piece band.
Overall: Very impressed with TAMA company, who was very particular in making sure every part was in the package, it even had instructions. much better than my Gretch experience

"Tama IP52KC Imperialstar Accel Driver" submitted June 26, 2015

By Andrew M in South Bend, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 39 years a Guitar Player. 20 years pro, Less gigging now, but play at least 50 gigs a year.
Music Style: Rock n Roll, Blues, Jazz, Funk, Acoustic, Bluegrass, Metal, Classical, Doo-Wop.
Overall: Just Awesome! Great kit! Fast Shipping! What a great company this is! They really understand the importance of a Musicians dilemma of needs and the ease of payments without any hassles! Buy! Buy! Buy!

"Very satisfying! " submitted June 1, 2015

By Matthew W. Thomas in Tifton, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing piano for around 10 years, drums for the last 3 years, and guitar for 1 year. I play at church and in a band.
Music Style: Christian, Rock, Country, Hip-hop, Punk Rock, Metal
Overall: I had been looking for a drum set for around a year. I heard that Tama was a really good brand and it is very good. It's got a little bit of assembling that will need to be done but after its done and you tune the drum heads it sounds awesome. Their speed also very good, I paid for the three to five day shipping and got it in one day. So, needless to say I'm very satisfied with zZounds. I will definitely continue to use zZounds.

"Solid" submitted November 22, 2015

By Don M in Round Lake Beach, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I am a drummer. I learned at a young age but recently been playing for about 10 years. I
Music Style: I play classic metal, funk and jamstyle music.
Overall: I purchased this for a gig kit. Great kit right out of the box. Stock heads are a bit to "ringy" for me however I am using them on the snare and toms after extensive tuning. I did change the kick head. Resonant heads are fine. Hardware is solid. Kick pedal was a bit fast out of the box, but only a minor adjustment needed. The Meinl cymbals are perfect for this kit.Overall a great kit. Easy set up, easy tuning. Will for sure suit my needs.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-QJG3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976