When you call, mention priority code 157T-TBLZ

Rating and Reviews: Tama HT730 Ergo Rider

A hybrid seat design to provide you with more support and comfort, this throne promises to improve your sitting experience.

"One of the best thrones available" submitted February 25, 2006

Overall
Sound: No sound Feature: Thick cushioned, very comfortable seat. Hardware is heavy duty. Very stable on the floor. Ease of Use: Heighth adjustment is simple and easy to do. Quality: Absolutely first rate. High quality material used for the seat and stand. Cushioning does not breakdown over time. Have used this throne for almost 2 yrs. Value: Worth every penny! Manufacturer Support: Haven't need it. The Wow Factor: If it were stolen I would absolutely get another one. Overall: I'm a big guy(250lbs)and this throne fits perfectly. Using other thrones my butt would go to sleep quickly, maybe 30 minutes. I can sit on this throne for literally hours with no problems. If you are looking for quality and comfort, you can't go wrong here.

"DRUM THRONE FIT FOR A KING" submitted July 25, 2003

By a customer from earthlink.net
Music Style: hard rock, korn , deftones...to latin percussion
Sound: YOU WILL SOUND BETTER ,& PLAY BETTER ON A BETTER THRONE. Feature: STURDY, SO VERY COMFORTABLE, IT ENCOURAGES PROPER POSTURE, ESPECIALLY WITH THE BACKREST ATTACHMENT, AND I HAVE BACK PROBLEMS AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT, AND THIS THRONE IS SO COMFORTABLE, I FEEL LIKE I COULD PLAY ALL DAY. Quality: VERY WELL MADE,STURDY, SOLID, A QUALITY PRODUCT, IT'S NICE LOOKING TOO. Value: I WISH IT WAS CHEAPER, BUT IN THIS CASE YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR, IT IS NOT A 25.00 PIECE OF CRAP THRONE THAT FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SITTING ON PAVEMENT, THIS THRONE SUPPORTS THE DRUMMER SO WELL THAT YOU PLAY BETTER, SO IT IS WORTH IT. Manufacturer Support: HAVEN'T USED THIS. The Wow Factor: I ABSOLUTELY WANT THIS, I'M GOING TO BUY ONE THROUGH THE MAIL,SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY SALES TAX, AND THEY'LL BRING IT TO MY DOOR. I DID NOT KNOW A DRUM THRONE COULD BE THIS COMFORTABLE. Overall: I AM SELLING MY OLD THRONE, AND GETTING THIS ONE BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST I'VE EVER USED.THIS IS A KEEPER.

"Looks great, comfortable but wobbles." submitted November 26, 2008

Overall
Sound: NA Feature: Everthing seems sturdy and back rest attachmenet is great. Quality: It's wobbly and no adjustment changes that. Seems like the metal plate is poorly attached to the cushion. Value: Not a good value if it wobbles. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with them. The Wow Factor: Looks great and comfortable. Overall: I'm looking for a replacement now.

"Decent throne, But there ARE better ones" submitted January 16, 2012

By Kevin Reynolds in Columbus, OH
Musical Background: Drums/Percussion 13 years, Guitar 3 years
Music Style: Country/Rock
Overall: I have had this throne for about 3 years or so. Initially it was a super good throne. The padding is much more comfortable than the roc n soc and I did get the back rest which was a bonus. I upgraded from a crap throne so i loved it. After about a year, I was much less impressed and started to notice, back pain after 3 sets. Now by the end of each set I am in much pain from the unsteadiness of the throne. it wobbles at the mount and I am just unhappy overall. It is a great throne other than the mount.

When you call, mention priority code 157T-TBLZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976