When you call, mention priority code 161X-6Y9W

Rating and Reviews: Tama HP910LSW Speed Cobra

Speed and power are key for any pedal set, and you can have them both in ample quantity with the HP-910LSW.

"Tama HP-910LSW Speed Cobra Double Pedal" submitted October 8, 2012

By William Beatty
Music Style: Country, Blues and Rock
Overall: I love these pedals, they are super smooth and fast. Takes very little effort to work and get good power from these pedals. The case is a nice plus too.

"The Tama Speed Cobra Delivers!" submitted October 13, 2013

By Bret Newland in Dayton, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 15-17 years playing drums. Jam for fun and in a band called Imbroglio.
Music Style: Blues, Grind, Sludge, Soul, Heavy.
Overall: After trying many different pedals over the years. This is probably my favorite. There are lots of great pedals out there. But for me personally this has the feel that i love. Not super heavy, but not a cheap plastic feel either. Extended foot board makes a big difference for anyone with a size 10 foot or larger. Smooth feel, powerful, great rebound. Try one out! You may just switch from your current pedal to this one.

"Very nice pedal." submitted June 26, 2013

By Tanner Cruse in Aberdeen, SD
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for nearly 8 years. Drums for nearly 3. Singing and bass for many years as well. Play at home, shows, recording.
Music Style: Metal - rock - acoustic
Overall: Really nice pedal. Lots of different adjustment factors let you find a perfect feel. Very nice look to the pedal as well...shiny! haha. The sound is great. VERY heavy hitting pedal with not a whole lot of effort kicking. Not to mention its fassssst. Hench the name "Speed Cobra". The Coils are by far my favorite part. Just awesome. Also a very nice case that comes with it. All in all...great pedal. But a tid bit over priced....but hey...most music gear is. If you are looking for an upgrade in pedals, like I was, this pedal is worth it!

"Super fast and smooth" submitted June 29, 2013

By Ron D in Gap, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 15 years on guitar, about five on drums.
Music Style: Punk, Oi, Metal
Quality: Looks great and the bearings are super smooth Value: This is probably the best deal on a higher end double pedal on the market. The Wow Factor: Its puuurrdy Overall: I never liked Tama pedals until I tried this one. Iron cobras were always a lil slow for me and I could never get them adjusted to where I liked them but this pedal is great. This pedal actually pulled me away from a DW9002, its not quite as smooth as the DW but I think it makes it a lil easier to control at high speeds. The only reall downside is the beaters, they feel small light and waaayyy too hard for the small contact surface. I fixed this problem by taking the Danmar wood beaters out of my other pedal, but that is just a opinion. The longer board is nice, plenty of room to move around on them but now I feel obligated to learn how to heel toe.

"Good upgrade but slightly hard to adjust" submitted November 7, 2010

Music Style: Metal, Hard Rock, Jass, Progressive
Sound: This pedal makes your bass hits sound darker and more rounded cause of how the pedal is designed and the beaters themselves. The response on it is amazing but it is a pain to get perfect beater and foot board angles if you like a custom angle. So good luck with that, its hard. Very reliable i think, ive had it for almost a month. I recommend taking the cobra coil off. Feature: Some of the features on this are a bit much but it's nice to have them all Ease of Use: It's very easy to set up but like i mentioned the footboard angle and beater angle adjustments are a pain Quality: Very strong and reliable Value: This is my first double that ive owned on my own, i was using a friends before. This thing is amazing, i recommend it 100% if you need an awesome upgrade! Manufacturer Support: Havent needed it

"I've done a lot of reserch on several pedals of this caliber, and am more than satisfied with my choosing the TAMA Speed Cobra." submitted November 9, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Recording artist, been playing Drums for some 40 plus years.
Music Style: Progressive Rock
Ease of Use: It's totally smooth, almost too easy. Quality: The Speed Cobra looks great, and seems built to last, and hold up well. Very good craftsmanship. Value: Yes well worth the price. The Wow Factor: It looks so cool. Overall: I expect this pedal to last a long long time. I would buy it again if need be.

"Best. Pedal. EVER" submitted October 16, 2012

By Jerod N in Greenfield, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Been a drummer for over 25 years. I jam with a few friends here and there and am also making my way into playing professionally.
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Speed Metal, Prog. Rock, Funk, Jazz, Blues. Endorsed by Exodus Cymbals and AJP Custom Drums.
Overall: I've played DW5000 for about 5 years before switching to Iron Cobra. This is the best pedal I have ever played on. It may be an expensive pedal but it's worth every penny.

"This will be great for blasters especially if you like the longboards." submitted August 9, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: active and long experience
Music Style: southern rock,fusion,rock, then country
Sound: Great for metal. Very fast. Too fast for me. As fast as I'll go is 16ths at 125bpm. I can't control it. Not sure I like the long board. Never used them before. Beautiful looking. Don't like the bearers...too lite. I'm 300 lbs. I need a heavy pedal. Feature: The slave is actually amazingly responsive. High marks for that. Ease of Use: For me...not the right pedal. I'll look for something else. Quality: Very sturdy and well made. Looks are great. Value: If you can do 300bpm then the value is a ten. I don't doubt the right person can do this on this pedal. It's fast! Manufacturer Support: I like Zzounds. The Wow Factor: I've said all these things Overall: Not for big ol' me

"Buy these damn things :) Wanted to get the Pearl demon drive ... But they were just a lil out of my budget ... I'm very please" submitted December 3, 2011

Overall
Sound: Stock beaters sound pretty good to me! Feature: Lots of adjustments! Ease of Use: A bit tough at first... But after you get use to it.. It's pretty easy. Quality: Awesome! Very very durable! Value: I think it was well worth the money.. especially with ZZ's Payment plan ... Dude you just cant beat it... I sent them 100 bucks and was playing them in a week! Manufacturer Support: Have not had to deal with them yet. If their service is as good as the quality of these pedals ... I'm not worried ;)

"Try the Tama Speed Cobra and you'll see what I'm talking about." submitted January 17, 2011

Overall
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Progressive...you name it.
Sound: The new Tama beaters do what they advertise; offer loud punchy sound at a medium pressure. Feature: This is the most versatile pedal I have ever owned. Although some have said that the adjustment was a little complicated, I had no trouble at all setting up the pedal once I read what each component did. Ease of Use: Read the directions and you won't have a problem. Quality: Tama is known for their quality in their products and there is no exception here. I was amazed at all of the improvements over the last Iron Cobra pedal. This thing is awesome! Value: Although the price tag may scare you, try it out. Once you feel the speed and smoothness of this pedal, you'll realize it's worth every penny! Manufacturer Support: As I've said in other Tama product reviews, I've never had to contact Tama about anything I've owned (since 1983). The Wow Factor: Take a look at the Tama website and see for yourself. This pedal is nearly revolutionary. You may not believe it...try it out yourself and then speak your opinion. Overall: I'm pretty sure this will be my last pedal that I purchase, what else is there to improve on?

"great, powerful, longlasting n trendy." submitted October 31, 2011

Music Style: alternate, heavy metal
Sound: itz g8. I hav used iron cobra til nw,but recently sold it,as I will purchase a SC. I played with it and its just marvellous. Got great speed and most importantly you will not fill anything resisting you down there. Also elongated footboard helped. But i think the footboard should be a bit more broad,as at high speed feet tends to swiver sideways. Rest,its simply great. I donot think its chain drive is much of a different from direct drive. But I personally prefer the IC's beater. THANX TAMA Feature: I want to know if there are ball bearing inside the end dat connects the spring to the tension rod. I cannot explain,but had it been that way,it would have reduced friction by great amount. I am not any technician by any means. Hope you all understand what i am trying to say. I simply love this pedal. Value: yes definitely The Wow Factor: the demon drive is at a bit high side in terms of looks. SORRY. Overall: will use it till TAMA releases some other astounding product. I like everything except the broadnes of the pedal and to a small extent ,the beater. Its very personal opinion

"great, powerful, longlasting n trendy." submitted October 31, 2011

Music Style: alternate, heavy metal

When you call, mention priority code 161X-6Y9W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976