When you call, mention priority code 12W7-X0T5

Rating and Reviews: Tama Iron Cobra Pedal

Includes molded case.

"Iron Cobra - the best pedal for the best price." submitted August 3, 2007

Music Style: Sorta rock.
Sound: The Iron Cobra makes no sounds - which is what it's supposed to do. No squeaking or any of that nonsense. As far as hitting a bass drum, well, it does exactly what one expects. Feature: Features is where the IC excels. All the settings are easy to change with a tool that's mounted on the pedal itself. Independent footboard adjustment, beater adjustment, easy to adjust springs..it's all there. And the ease which you can disengage the spring is a brilliant move. The beater and footboard adjusters have markings etched in so you can remember what adjustment you set it to. It's hard to explain but when you see it, you'll understand. Finally, there's a foot stop at the top of the pedal board to keep your toe out of the chain. This is great since my foot tends to slide up the pedal board as I play. The hinge for the pedal is smooth and silent. Plus it comes with a case and some small allen wrenches and a weight for the beater. A great package overall and for less than other comparable pedals. Ease of Use: The manual is only mildly helpful but it's easy enough to figure out how this pedal works. This is my first "real" pedal and it was pretty easy to figure out. Within an hour of getting it, I had it setup exactly where I wanted it. Quality: Iron Cobras are well known for their reputation of being durable as hell. I have no reason to question this. However, I did buy one before at Guitar Center and the beater holder broke on me! I think it was a bad cast so I don't really hold it against Tama. The new pedal I ordered from Zzounds is top notch, built like a tank, and should last a lifetime. Value: In my research, the other comparable pedals were the Pearl Eliminator and the DW 5000. This is, by far, the best deal. It's the cheapest pedal but has the most features and, from what I've read, the most durable. Manufacturer Support: Never used it. The Wow Factor: It has a rugged sexiness that really appeals to me but probably not everyone else. The polished highlights make this a very attractive pedal. Probably the most attractive thing is how smoothly it plays and how easy it is to adjust - I like things that work. And this works great. Overall: Unless this pedal breaks, I'll probably be playing it for most of my life. I love the look, the feel, the simplicity of adjusting it, jsut everything. I had considered modifying it with some Pearl Eliminator parts but, after playing with it, I love it the way it is. The only chance that I'd buy another product is if I decide I want to go with a double kick pedal. In which case I'll be getting an Iron Cobra double. I've played my drum teacher's DW 5000 double and it's nice, although he has it set too light for my tastes. I tried out a DW 9000 and it was the smoothest pedal ever - too smooth. I need some resistance. And the Pearl Eliminator? Well I never did play one and I don't feel the need to, now. I can't imagine a better playing pedal.

"IN MY OPINION, I FEEL THAT THIS KICK PEDAL IS THE BEST I'VE EVER PLAYED ON. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS FOOT PEDAL TO EVER" submitted December 21, 2004

By a customer from YAHOO.COM
Musical Background: DRUMMER/ACTIVE MUSICIAN, LEARNING THE ORGAN
Music Style: GOSPEL, FUSION JAZZ, NEO SOUL
Sound: THIS KICK PEDAL IS OFF THE CHAIN!!! IT'S FAST AND JUST AS GOOD AND EVEN BETTER THAN THE DW9000. ALSO PRICEWISE, IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE PRICE CONSCIENCE BUT WANT GREAT QUALITY. Feature: THE PRODUCT INCLUDED A MULTI-TOOL (TUNING KEY, 2 ALLEN WRENCHES). PLUS IT CAME IN A HARDBACK CARRYING CASE. Quality: THIS IS A WELL CRAFTED FOOT PEDAL THAT IS IN MY OPINION TOP OFF THE LINE. Value: I THINK FOR THE MONEY ITS WORTH IT. Manufacturer Support: I NEVER CONTACTED THE COMPANY. The Wow Factor: THE KICK PEDAL IS SLEEK AND SMOOTH. I CAN TELL THE BEARINGS ARE WELL CRAFTED. I THINK IT LOOKS GOOD. Overall: I WON'T LOOK 4 ANOTHER FOOT PEDAL, UNLESS MY FOOT SPEED OUT GROWS THIS KICK PEDAL.

Tama Iron Cobra Pedal Customer Review submitted February 13, 2005

By there's something wrong with my e-mail
Overall
Musical Background: very active!
Music Style: well, metal!
Sound: whell, the Cobra is the beast!, too bad I ain't got 2singles, double cobra pedal is more than good but 2bass would be perfect, baside that I'll play it probably till i die, so hell yeah!, and if you can send me one! Quality: durable

When you call, mention priority code 12W7-X0T5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976