When you call, mention priority code 16HZ-GZZZ

Rating and Reviews: Takamine EG260C Cutaway

This dreadnought cutaway acoustic guitar is part of Takamine's G Series. It features a TP4T preamp and comes in your choice of finishes.

"Best Guitar I have owned" submitted November 30, 2012

By Anthony D in Mayfield Heights, OH
Musical Background: Play daily
Music Style: eclectic: Dean Martin to Motown to Springsteen to Nirvana
Sound: Great resonance; solid guitar. When I pulled it out of the box, it felt so much heavier and more solid then the past guitars I have owned...which is a good thing. Feature: On board tuner is great. I haven't plugged it in yet (owned it over a year), but I just ordered a Tak acoustic to take on road Ease of Use: Because of the weight and construction, this guitar is amazing. I have owned so many guitars in the past...this one is the best built guitar I have ever owned. Quality: As noted throughout comments above, I am extremely impressed with how SOLID it feels. Value: Best value by far Manufacturer Support: Never used The Wow Factor: I don't know that the looks will wow anyone, but the sound and playability will certainly wow the guitarist and those listening Overall: I play almost daily at health care facilities and I play a very eclectic song list, so I require a strong, versatile guitar. This is THE BEST I have ever owned. Seriously.

"Buy this now!! A+++" submitted January 8, 2010

Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Rock/Blues/Country
Sound: The tone on this baby is great! I am a beginner but she sounds great! Feature: No real accessories...none needed. Ease of Use: I have no trouble getting great sound out of this guitar. It holds its tune well and sounds great plugged or unplugged. Quality: The construction looks top-notch! The finish is beautiful. I have the wine red and it is as much a display item as a great guitar! Value: I think this guitar was a steal!! I could not be happier with it. Manufacturer Support: I have had many email questions back and forth with ZZounds while in the process of picking a guitar, they answer fast and are very helpful!! The Wow Factor: She is beautiful and sexy. The wine red finish is hot and classy! Overall: This will be my acoustic for a long time! It is built solid, beautiful, and with great tone. I couldn't ask for more.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Want to be more charming, better-looking, and raise your IQ? Buy this!" submitted August 14, 2011

Overall
Sound: I love the sound of this guitar. I give it a 9 only because I am not usually an acoustic player and have limited experience with them. I do know what I like though and I like this, but I'll leave room for a 10. I have used this record directly into my digital recorder and it sounds amazing. I live this thing. Feature: I has a built-tuner; that's good. Low/mid/high tone controls and a gain control. Perfect for me. Sure, there are acoustic-electric guitars that come with a lot more sliders, knobs, and buttons, but I figure that if you need that much crap on an acoustic that it is just a selling ploy. We all like gadgets. Ease of Use: Sounds great plugged and unplugged. Easy to zero in on a great sound with the tone sliders. Good action on the neck right out of the box. Quality: It seems very well made. Action is great and the tuners hold tune great. Tuner is spot on. Beautiful finish (I have the sunburst). The pickup sounds great. Value: I can not imagine a better value for my money. No regrets at all. Manufacturer Support: Never had to try and contact Takamine. The Wow Factor: Be cool like me. Get it. Overall: I would absolutely get another if I was silly enough to sell this one, or unlucky enough to have this stolen or run over by a car. I dislike nothing about this guitar. For the price I paid, I could not be happier with the product that I received.

"OOOPS!" submitted February 6, 2012

By Laurence Phelps in Waite, ME
Overall
Musical Background: have played Guitar for 32 years bought a D73 jasmine around 1998, Im claiming to have outgrown it.....just jammin' at home ....
Music Style: Deep woods Washington county black-fly blues.
Overall: Bought the EG 260C in Black for My Son who is in college. It arrived on Monday and I played it all week, I couldn't put it down . My Son came home on Friday , and on Monday He took My Baby away . I sulked for a Month then ordered the EG340SC , Maybe He will like it better ....!

"Takamine EG260C Dreadnought" submitted September 23, 2012

By Darrah Grays in Orlando, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 30 plus years as a musician, Keys, bass, drums, acoustical guitar and soprano sax
Music Style: Jazz, Neo-Soul and Contemporary Christian
Overall: I love the feel and sound with this guitar. I'm excited with the purchase. Looking forward with what we are going to do doing live performances.

When you call, mention priority code 16HZ-GZZZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976