When you call, mention priority code 156Y-HJ24

Rating and Reviews: SWR WorkingPro 12 Amp

With a 12" Eminence speaker in a tilt-back cabinet, the WorkingPro 12 supplies serious kick for its size -- and 200 watts is perfect for intimate settings.

"SWR 12 is the rig for small venues" submitted November 6, 2008

Musical Background: Active working musician
Music Style: Rock Blues
Sound: This amp's sound is me, I also have an LA 10 which I love also but this one goes the extra mile. It has a rich clean attack but is velvety at the same time. I really feel like I found a piece of me!!!! Feature: The only thing about this amp I wish was different is the weight but it isn't so bad I would take it on the train Ease of Use: The sound was great the first time I plugged in Quality: Very well made good handles heavy grill corners Value: Absolutley Manufacturer Support: have not needed to Overall: This combo is the combo for New York city for me

"SWR Hits Another Home Run" submitted June 11, 2012

By Jamie A in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician.
Music Style: Rock / pop / jazz
Overall: I'm a lifelong Peavey bass amp user. Say what you want, but they're workhorses, leaning toward being warhorses after all the years and situations I've put them through. Before their TNT Tour Combo kickback came out, I made the mistake of buying a Hartke 115 Kickback, and have regretted it since about 2 months after I bought it. As I was only using it primarily for a stage monitor, I endured the brash and brittle sound of the aluminum cone for far too long before finally deciding I needed to get a new amp. Had a fellow bassist friend of mine not had the SWR Redhead, I probably would've gone with the Peavey Tour kickback, but the warm tones he got out of that 2 x 10" cabinet made me reconsider as soon as I played through it. So, doing the usual YouTube squaredance, I decided to chance the WorkingPro 12, and I am ecstatic that I did! Right off the bat, the speaker was far warmer and more responsive than the Hartke, and the SWR sports only a 12". The 'Wedge EQ' feature would've been enough to sell me on this amp, but the 'Bass Intensifier' and optional on/off tweeter pushed the decision right over the edge. This thing gets monster tone that can be heard without being too boomy for the room, and the tweeter can give you just enough cut if you ever need it (thus far, I haven't, which is amazing). Three of the house engineers I've worked with since buying this amp have all said they didn't have to 'fight it' at all, which speaks volumes (pardon the pun) about the control this amp allows you. I'm now a die-hard SWR supporter (I haven't had to contact their customer support, so I gave them a middle rating.)

"Rokin bass amp" submitted December 18, 2006

Overall
Music Style: rock blues classic rock funk some jazz
Sound: The Sound on this is amazing i've played a 300 watt trace elliot it doesnt even compare to this and you dont have to mess around with a 5 band eq to get the sound you want and it gives me the power to over power 3 fender deluxe reverb amps and a drum set it great for rehersals or small gigs Feature: superb especially the bass engage and the aural enhancer really give you a nice tone and it literally takes you all of 30 seconds to get the tone you want it also has a wedge eq and gain and master volume controls Ease of Use: as i said it only takes a few seconds to get a nice tone Quality: this thing it is built like a rock ive been using it sence the summer no problems at all Value: i think it could be cheaper by about 100 if u can find it used buy it if you cant spend the extra buck Manufacturer Support: havnt needed it The Wow Factor: best lookin bass amp ive seen Overall: this is a diffenet buy
19 of 23 people (82.61%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"It fits in my car, it wails on the bass and guitar. I can't think of anything else but it's amazing." submitted December 31, 2011

Musical Background: 20+years.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues.
Sound: I absolutely adore my SWR Bass Amp! I can play with a small club toup to 500+ people and I can hear loud and clear. Best purchase ever! Feature: My Bass sounds absolutely the best. I have an mpeg too but the SWR is lighter and more compact. I use all my basses with it. Including my '55 sunburst Jazz Fender Bass. Ease of Use: traordinary!!! Quality: reliable as any other amp I've used if not way better!!! Value: Most definitely. Manufacturer Support: They were very knowaleable and extrely helpful. The Wow Factor: Xtra 10 in my book and I'm a studio musician. Overall: I think I may be able to purchase another one. This is my 2nd in 12 years!

When you call, mention priority code 156Y-HJ24. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976