When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-C4FD

Rating and Reviews: Silvertone SSL3 Pack

Get started playing with the Silvertone SSL3 Package. The SSL3 Package includes everything the budding guitarist needs to commence rocking.

Overall

"Looking for an attractive guitar with attractive sound and solid qulaity look farher, it's all complete with Silvertones SSL-3 b" submitted February 24, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician 29 years playing guitar
Music Style: Christian Contemp, Vintage Rock
Sound: I personally am attracted to the Silvertones-SSL-3 by Samick sound. I have been playing for many years and love the different sounds one can produce through the vintage style pick-ups which the SSL-3 came with. This Guitar weighs as much as the solid body LesPaul by Gibson and produces that same LesPaul Genuine sound for less Monetarily speaking. Feature: The SSL-3 guitar pack came with a silvertone amp, extra strings and all the needed acessories needed to be up and playing immediately. I have not even opened the silvertone amp that came along with this guitar pack so I really cannot rate the amp which is included with this guitar pack. I purchased the Vox Lil Night Train along with this SSL-3 guitar as I am an active musician and tend to lend toward all tube amps. Ease of Use: I get great sounds from the SSL-3 if I want that Phat Strat I utilize the pick-up control switch and run it with a clean amp effect and "Boom" even Stevie Ray Vaughn would have been pleased with this sound. Not to mention the action on this guitar is great and the Frets hold true wether ascending or descending the Fret board. Quality: The Silvertone SSL-3 is made exceptionally well! I was overwhelmed and well pleased with solidity of this quitar. A very nice quality guitar indeed. Value: This guitar pack is well worth the listed price! I am proud of this guitars quality for the price its quality goes above and beyond the listed price. Manufacturer Support: I am purchasing both my Vox Lil Night Train Mini stack and the SSL-3 Silvertone guitar pack through Zzounds utilizing Zzounds easy and attractive pay as you play payment plan. I have not needed any alternative corrective measures support concerning this product or any of the products I have purchased through and from Zzounds. However, if there ever is the need to request such an service I am confident that Zzounds would compliment any service need that I may have! Zzounds Rocks... The Wow Factor: The SSL-3 Silvertone by Samick is most attractive guitar, feels and plays like $1800.00 LesPaul. The Finish and wood quality of this guitar is of good quality. The guitars weight tells the story. and the Susuatin and sound backs it up... Overall: I personally intend to be satisfied with this particualr guitar for as long as I am playing. The only guitar next on my list would be a Telecaster guitar with reversed wound single coils.

"Entertain your curosity, you wont regret this guitar!" submitted January 27, 2011

Music Style: rock/southern rock/christian contemporary
Sound: I just got this guitar yesterday along with the Vox Lil' nite train half stack all tube amplifier and vox cab. I would recomend this Silvertone (samick) guitar to anyone! I was surprised with the feel tonality and sustain, action is great did not have adjust the truss rod and the weight of this guitar is awsome (solid) 100%. I have handled name brand guitars whose weight did not match this one! My personal opinion the more solid, the beeter the sustain and that helps to achieve the tone you may be searching for aswell! Great guitar pack for the price and I dont believe you'll be able to beat it anywhere! Thanks Zzounds Feature: features are good. I dont really use a whammy bar so I cant rate it along those lines. The best feature of this guitar is the set-in-neck and it total 100% solid body and it has the weight behind it to back it up! Ease of Use: Very easy to play right out of the box. Action and is great, and the user has total control with the rythym, treble, and mid swith volume and tone nobs, it is all right here at your fingertips, eae of use great. Quality: This guitar is solid. You will n ot believe the weight of this guitar once you get it in your hands. Value: Oh yeah this guitar is worth every penny. This is guitar plays as well as any that may cost 3x times the amount of what you'll pay for this one. You will not beat it anywhere. Manufacturer Support: no prblems so far. The Wow Factor: no rate, but I am sure I am rock the socks off the females once they hear this sustain and tone. Overall: I'll be playing this guitar every week at band

"it is a must have guitar even if you have a budget of thousands, still get this guitar and compare them to this guitar. I assu" submitted September 16, 2009

Overall
Music Style: jazz, r&b and rock
Sound: The sound is very rich and beautiful! I only rated 9 to keep for offending true LP owners, oh but the truth does hurt doesn't it? Feature: The amp has a very good quality sound for it size, but if you have been playing for a while one might perfer a BIGGER amp. This one is just fine for a beginner such as myself. You will need to buy a stonger strap and case. The set included in this package are just included to get you started. I haven't used the dvd so no idea of its quality. The included picks are ok. I like the tuner it works just fine to me, I sure as you learn a little more about tuners you might consider a higher end model though. Ease of Use: After the initial tuning the sound just seems to get better and richer as you play / learn to play. Quality: Truth be told this guitar is made by the same company that makes the Epi LP research it if you dare! The finish is very polished, beautiful very easy on the eyes. Its build like a classic car solid and strong. Value: I think that the guitar is worth every penny I paid for it, even more. Get em while you can at this price. You will not be sorry in the least. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had need for service so I can't speak on this subject. The Wow Factor: If this guitar could do the things my wife can do for me she might have something to worry about! Overall: I have one other beauty in my current collection and I do plan to buy others, but none could every replace this one.

"This darn thing is amazing!!!!" submitted January 6, 2011

By a customer from mcckc.edu
Overall
Music Style: rock, jazz, blues, r&b, techno.. you name it...
Sound: My son loves it!!! Feature: It was an all inclusive kit. Ease of Use: My twelve year old son enjoyed how easy it was to utilize. He just jumped right in and started playing it. Quality: We thoroughly enjoy our electric guitar. Value: I believe it was a great purchase... Manufacturer Support: Thus far, we have had no reason to contact the company that made the product. The Wow Factor: It's beautiful.. Overall: I believe that my son is content with it and will cherish it for many years to come.

"Beyond Expectations" submitted August 8, 2005

Musical Background: Hobby / Active DJ
Music Style: Rock, Punk
Sound: Wow, for the price, this is the closest thing you'll get to a real Les Paul. Intonation was dead on out of the box and even after I put in some GHS Boomer 10 strings (comes with 9s). Harmonics are precise. However, I tune with 1/2 step down, so I'm going to need to raise the action a bit to stop fret buzz. Feature: The amp is fairly good (lots of sound and lots of overdrive distortion for the price), but the rest of the accessories are sketchy. The bag is too small and as thick as a plasic grocery bag -- does not protect the guitar at all other than from dust. However, since it's such a tight fit, the closing zipper can scratch your finish. I bought a nice padded bag for this guitar. The tuner definitely works, but isn't very accurate and sometimes gives erroneous readings -- but you can still tune as long as you're patient with it. The instructional video is awesome for beginners. It's a crash course through the very basics to get you started. Quality: For the price, you can't beat the quality of this guitar. I've got no complaints... it's built solidly and attention is paid to fine details. Smooth frets, great finish. I compared it side by side to a comparable Gibson and Epiphone and this fell right in the middle. Value: You won't find anything near this price that compares in quality... a must have if you want a less expensive Les Paul without giving up quality or sound. Manufacturer Support: I gave Samick (company that makes Silvertone) a call a few days ago and they were very quick to respond to my questions. I have not had any problems with their product. The Wow Factor: This guitar is sexy... period. If your girl doesn't like it, dump her because she doesn't know what's good for her. You will have no problem picking up another girl with this axe. Overall: Guitar is beyond expectations. Accessories could use improvement -- but a good value for the price because of the above average amp. If you don't need the amp, consider purchasing just the guitar.
23 of 26 people (88.46%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great value! Worth more than list price." submitted December 10, 2015

By Daniel J in Anniston, AL
Overall
Musical Background: Bass guitar player for 26 years. Mainly perform at church.
Music Style: Contemp Christian, praise and worship, southern gospel
Overall: I have purchased 2 of these to be Christmas presents for 2 of my sons. I was totally blown away at the fit and finish of these guitar packages when I unboxed them. These guitars would easily be worth double what I paid. The guitars, amps, and all accessories are of very good quality.

"perfect for beginers" submitted December 26, 2006

Music Style: rock, alternitive
Sound: the amp is a little scratchy but its still good quality, and when your playing it sounds awsome Feature: the tuner is ok i got my guitar tuned quick and easily, the instructional dvd was a little helpful but it was really cool Ease of Use: its really balanced and when your moving up and down the fingerboard its easy to get from point A to point B Quality: its just awsome lets say that Value: its a pretty good value Manufacturer Support: no problems what so ever The Wow Factor: this guitar is awsome for scoring chicks most of my friends wish they have this thing so they could score with the ladies Overall: ahhh i expect to have it for a long time

"Sivertone guitar package" submitted October 28, 2015

By Paul S in Springfield, VT
Musical Background: Played piano as a kid, beginner guitar
Music Style: Rock and blues
Overall: I am a middle aged guy who always wanted to play guitar. From the privacy of my own home I can go through the step by step instructional DVD and take my time to learn how to play. The amp sounds really cool compared to the old one my son was using. I can't imagine a better beginner package for the money.

"good first time guitar" submitted July 9, 2015

By Jeffrey Portugal in Sachse, TX
Musical Background: first guitar
Music Style: Rock, country and blues
Overall: My first guitar and I'm very happy with it. The gig bag absolutely sucks, wish I didn't have to shop for one now since one came with it. Shipping was great. I was impressed how fast I got it.

"as expected" submitted January 31, 2016

By Roger R in Carbondale, CO
Musical Background: beginner
Overall: As expected there were some problem with this guitar. But I did buy it as a blem/return. String height was so low that the high e string actually touched the first three frets. And the switch that controls the selection of the neck pick up and the bridge pick up was bad, it did not work in the both position. But overall, for the price, I would buy it again.

"fIRST ELECTRIC GUITAR" submitted October 21, 2015

By Dale Anders in Town and Country, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I playd the trumpet in smll bands Istarted on it 9YR. oldtellafter I got maried. now late in life i'm learnig the guitar at 82I
Music Style: I wont to play the blues and Christian some Country
Overall: The Delivery Time was wonderful, you can play it right out of the box, Silvertone has out did its self on this one. i would not hesitate to stand next to someone who has a $1000 guitar it is wonderful. and the amplifier is great for practices. you will need a bigger one for stage. It is worth 3 times what I paid for it.I recommend you get one as soon as you can.

"silvertone ss3 electric guitar" submitted January 12, 2016

By Dale Anders in Town and country, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I played the trumpet for years and in bans. Now at 82 I'm trying to learn the guitar it is coming along.
Music Style: Blues and Christian
Overall: yOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS GUIITAR.you take it out of the package tune it and go. I tell people I may not play so good butI look good.It is top quality

"Buy this.. it looks and sounds like the real Les Paul." submitted July 16, 2006

Overall
Sound: it has clear sound. sounds like Les Paul. Feature: Has good things Ease of Use: Just start strumming. Quality: Clean no dents Value: yeah, i thought it would cost like 900 dollars. Manufacturer Support: Yes answered all my emails The Wow Factor: Looks like the real Les Paul Overall: Awesome. JUst awesome
22 of 24 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"QC a little spotty on electronics." submitted April 15, 2005

By a customer from att.net
Music Style: rock, blues
Sound: To my novice untrained ear it sounds great. Feature: Amp is fine. Quality: The finish and everything is great. The guitar is beautiful, but I had a problem with the bridge pickup cutting out. My brother had to fix a couple of solder joints and replace a pot. Now it's good since fixed. Manufacturer Support: didn't call them. Didn't want to send the guitar back and wait for another one. Overall: Not sure yet, but It seems good enough to keep around.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-C4FD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976