When you call, mention priority code 173W-TBX7

Rating and Reviews: Silvertone SS11 Pack

The Silvertone SS11 Revolver electric guitar pack includes a guitar, amp, gig bag, tuner, strap, cable, pick pack, instructional video, and extra strings.

Overall

"Silvertone SS11 package: One Of the best packages out there. THE Best bang for your buck." submitted November 16, 2004

Musical Background: Play for fun
Music Style: Rock, Punk, Post Hardcore, Metal
Sound: This pack gives you basic distortion but still has great sound. Feature: The DVD was very helpful, informative, and easy to follow. The strap is good, havnt used extra strings yet, picks are great. Only bad thing is should have whammy bar in package but awesome overall. Quality: This guitar is very durable. I've dropped, bashed, slammed, and so on the guitar and there arnt any scratches. The amp is just as durable. Value: Very good beginner pack. Very cheap but still great quality. I salute the people at Silvertone for making this amazing package. The Wow Factor: Looks great with the classic double cut-away body. Feels smooth, overall a great feel and look. Overall: Unless i become rich and buy a couple thousand dollar guitar, i wouldnt trade it for anything else. I expect to have it until it dies.
46 of 48 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Guitar at a Great Price" submitted November 3, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: musician in self-training!
Music Style: ROCK
Sound: The guitar is a great musical instrument at a very affordable price, especially for beginning musicians (myself included). The only drawback to the packaged deal is that smart III amp, they really should stop making them! They sound horrible and thats why it gets a 9! I bought a crate amp and the guitar sounds so much better with it. A friend of mine owns a squier stratocaster and a marshall amp and when we play together both guitars sound amazing! (can't say the silvertone sounds better but it sounds almost as good as the strat.) Feature: The product has many great features. Two tone controls, three pickups, and five pickup settings on the selector switch. Ease of Use: Tune it, and you can play it straight out of the box. The tone controls and pickup selector give a lot different ways to play. This was my first guitar so I couldn't tell you if it's easier to play than other guitars, but on the other hand it does play just as well as my friend's squier strat. Quality: The product is very sturdy, I dropped it onto concrete from four feet off the ground and all it did was scratch it and place a very small dent on the bottom that is almost unnoticeable(no I didn't do it on purpose the stupid strap came off the back!) The pick guard also has a cheap plastic coating on it that starts to bubble in small spots, you can barely see them but they are there. Value: This product was definitely worth the money! Manufacturer Support: they offer a lifetime warranty but when I sent in my warranty card the silvertone company had been changed to samick music or something like that so I got a nice "return to sender" stamp... no lifetime warranty for me because it was past the time allowed for sending in the card. The Wow Factor: This is a beautiful piece of equipment! Looks just like a strat but even better because I don't like natural wood fret boards. The product has excellent features like two tone controls and three pick-ups! My friend that owns the squier strat took a picture of our guitars sitting side-by-side and my silvertone looks just as nice. Overall: I believe I will be playing this guitar until I can save up enough money to buy the Gibson SG I want or maybe a Fender stratocaster. It is an excellent product to learn on!

"The Best First Guitar Ever" submitted July 8, 2004

Overall
Sound: i love the super scratchy, dirty sound it has when the overdrive is turned on. sometimes a little bit indistinct, but over an awsome, very powerful feel. Feature: i got the one with the whole kit. cable, amp, picks, extra strings, electronic tuner, dvd, strap, carrying bag, whammy bar. i wish the picks were not so soft though, i broke one the day i got the guitar. Quality: for what i paid for this guitar, the quality is just beyond belief. it looks and feels very solidly made. like it will last a good number of years Value: TOTALLY!!! far and beyond what i ever expected for the price Manufacturer Support: i have not had any interaction with support so far The Wow Factor: i love the look of it in every way. i love the way it looks in my hands, especially with the whammy bar attached Overall: i think i will keep this forever. maybe not use it forever, but i'll definitely never get rid of it. it meets all of my current musical needs and will probably meet them for a long while.

Silvertone SS11 Pack Customer Review submitted June 29, 2004

Music Style: Alternative
Sound: Amp is great, but there's just the slightest bit of distortion. Feature: It came with everything. The only thing I had to do was get some talent. Quality: Everything that came with it was in perfect condition. I'm sure the amp and guitar will last for a while. Value: VERY good value. Manufacturer Support: Didn't run into any problems with shipping or anything. Buying it was a breeze. The Wow Factor: I started to get a different package but there was something I liked about this one. Overall: No complaints at all.

"AMAZING DEAL---BUY THIS PACKAGE!" submitted July 8, 2009

Overall
Music Style: rock, alternative, jazz, country, basically everything
Sound: it sounds amazing! its got a really great, warm, tone. Feature: great accesories! the only thing i didn't like was the tuner. thats just my personal oppinion since i happen to have already had a very nice tuner. there's nothing wrong with it. Ease of Use: i took out of the box, plugged in the amp, and started playing. it doesn't come with instructions, bc it doesn't need any! Quality: i've only had it for a few days, but I can tell its really well made. my sis dropped it from 8 feet in the air(she was standing on a couch) and it didn't get a scratch. Value: AMAZING VALUE!!!! it is by far the least expensive package with this stuff I've seen, and it is great quality! Manufacturer Support: never dealt with them, so i'll just assume they're as great as this package. The Wow Factor: it looks amazing---identicle to my friends strat Overall: BUY IT!!!!

"Great guitar if you dont agree please die now" submitted February 7, 2005

Musical Background: Lead guitarist
Music Style: Black metal, Speed metal, Melodic metal
Sound: The acoustic sound is performance quallity. The amp is very loud and packs a big sound. However the amp's distortion is awful.. very full of static but one thing i do like about it is it has a black metal, punk style which suits what i play the pickup selector has three settings that have alot of static and two that are quiet Feature: The amp is pretty good not very many settings but good.... but as i said before i dont like the static when you turn on distortion Quality: although it is cheap this guitar is very well made.. some small parts like the bolt on the amplifier jack will get loose but very easy to tighten again.. one problem i did have is the bridge got loose after one month of owning it now it makes a really wierd sound when you hit the second string really hard Value: This guitar is great value... fun, practical, good looking and very hard to beat the price Manufacturer Support: havent had any problems yet so i dont know The Wow Factor: Very good looking.. the black finish is thick and glossy and it looks like a strat! pure beauty Overall: Overall this is a great guitar, not just for beginners but for people who want a cheap, well made, performance quality guitar

"An awesome guitar" submitted December 26, 2004

Overall
Sound: awesome i have been playing guitars for years and i bought this for my grandson and he loves it Feature: The guitar came with all the beginner guitar players need and we got them all and the tuner is really good Quality: yes i love the frame and the way you can rest on your leg is awesome Value: an awesome price for all that Manufacturer Support: Havent had one problem since we bought it The Wow Factor: I love this guitar the performance and everything is great Overall: I have trusted silverstone for all my begginers and they are proffesional guitar playist today

"Silver tone starter pack" submitted April 24, 2014

By Mike B in Gillam, MB
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 12 years mostly play with friends around town.
Music Style: Big mix of alternative, rock, blues, classical.
Overall: I live really far northern canada. Shipping said it would take 3 weeks, but it arrives in half that. Guitar sounds great. Easy to play. The only thing I was not crazy about were the strings, but that's a personal preference. Overall I could not be happier with my purchase.

"begineer to intermediate players, save your money, buy this guitar!" submitted July 11, 2012

By Dave A
Musical Background: beg./inter. songwriter. No copies only originals
Music Style: Always searching for that unique sound and tone. Favorite styles, vintage cure, agent orange, social distortion, bad brains, see
Overall: I bought this guitar used, with intentions of using the body to place one of my carving design upon. But, before I dug one groove into its surface, I had to take it for a spin first. What I discovered was guitar, with a fast comfortable neck, three single coils and five tone options. Each offered a very usable tone, for the many styles of music I play. It has a nice weight and is built solid. I have 10 guitars, all costing many times above the price of this axe, but I often find myself pulling this one out again and again. Especially when I'm using my Zoom multi effects box. I have since ungraded with schaller tuners and custom alligator pickguard w/matching pickup covers. Fender hot noiseless jeff beck pickups and all the jeff beck signature wiring, switches, volume, tone and input that come in his model. Custom wood and pearl knobs and dr neon strings. This Silvertone has now been transformed into what I call the SlithertoneMonstercaster Faux/Fender Tonebender. So, I would recommend buying this guitar. Learn your licks. My learning style was, just pick it up and start shredding. When you think you've outgrown this model, I suggest a major hot rodding to its components and then you'll be set to take on the world. Rock Hard with feeeeeeling!

"compared to other starter guitars... definitely top of the line" submitted March 24, 2009

Overall
Sound: the amp is a great, mobile starter amp, gets pretty loud. Feature: whammy bar is awesome, the overdrive switch isnt as amazing as i expected but it does the job, distortion sounds great Ease of Use: picked it up, tuned it, learned 2 songs the first day :) Quality: everything is pretty well put together... kinda weak picks but.. no big deal Value: definitely get your moneys worth The Wow Factor: nothing TOO fancy, just a great electric, i got liquid black and i'm lovin it

"Good guitar for beginners only." submitted July 13, 2008

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Metal
Sound: I've had it for over 2 years and I can still get a good sound out of it. I'm not sure if the sound will wear out over time though. Feature: Comes with a lot of features. The strap is alright, amp is alright, the tuner is horrible, the DVD is ok, features some alright lessons, but that's just if you're starting out. Picks are terrible, you really want to replace the cable, it broke within months. Gig bag is low quality as well. Ease of Use: When I was beginning it was pretty easy for me to play, and same with my siblings who've played it. Quality: Not as well made as it seems to be. Its alright, but not the best. Value: I paid almost the same price for a B.C. Rich Warlock, which is way better than this guitar. I'd recommend this for beginners only. If you're on a tight budget and you're at the novice level I wouldn't recommend this guitar at all. Manufacturer Support: Didn't have to deal with them. The Wow Factor: Looks almost exactly like a Strat, and that would make me want to buy it. Overall: Good for beginners, alright for novices, terrible for masters.

Silvertone SS11 Pack Customer Review submitted December 20, 2007

Music Style: classic rock, '50-'60's rock, blues
Sound: you can get some pretty good tone out of this guitar w/ a good amp, but not the one that is comes with. I have a crate 2x12 and you can get everything from ac/dc to stevie ray vaughn. i wouldn't recomend it for harder rock though, it gives a lot of feedback with high gain. CHANGE STRINGS OFTEN FOR NICE TONE. Feature: for the price features aren't bad but my imput jack start shorting out after about a year. I just uscrewed the housing and adjusted up the pickup prong which helped a little. It is very light which is good for the stage and has a GREAT durable finish. Ease of Use: easy as any, just play w/selector and tone knobs and you will find your sound. Quality: The finsh is great and the harware is o.k.{finish will outlast parts} Value: good begginer guitar for the price (don't start out epensive, you might not even like the guitar Manufacturer Support: Kool interactive website The Wow Factor: looks good out of the box Overall: good guitar but not great

"~*I LOVE THIS GUITAR AND I THINK YOU WILL 2!*~" submitted January 18, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist... soon to be active musician...
Music Style: I like just about all types of music...
Sound: Maybe a different brand of strings... Feature: i actually like it just the way it is.... Quality: i think that this guitar will last a while but i would have to change the strings... Value: yes i think its worth the price Manufacturer Support: yall are decent when it comes to the products you make cuz i have a silvertone acoustic. The Wow Factor: It is very attractive...it has a great "sex appeal" Overall: i think i will go buy another soon but thats becuz i am just very random and like to buy a new guitar every other month or so..

"The guitar is Great and worth its price!" submitted July 25, 2004

Music Style: Rock, Soft Rock, Pop
Sound: The sound is what I love about it!!!! Feature: The tuner was the most useful Quality: I'm afraid the finish might chip or fade. but everything else is great. Value: Yes. Manufacturer Support: I did have to call to retrive a order number and the were very frindly and of much help. Overall: I like everything about it PI don't know when I'll replace it. Probably When it breaks, If it does.

"cheaper an better than other countries" submitted December 17, 2005

Music Style: rock, alternative, metal
Sound: this product is amazing . it has a great sound and Feature: yes!! of course it has a lot of accesories and everything was in perfect conditions . i love it ,because here in colombia they didn t sell the products 100% perfect. i wish that the guitar packs should to have a hard case, because it will take care with te guitar Quality: oh yes!! this product is made very well . Value: of course this product is cheaper. in my city are guitars made in colombia it cost around 200 dolars and only the guitar. its very expensive The Wow Factor: everything is good

"nice guitar" submitted August 1, 2009

Music Style: Metal, Rock, Classic Rock
Sound: sounds really good for the price Feature: the strap amp dvd picks and cable were really useful to my guitar playing Ease of Use: really easy to use Quality: good quality but at times the tune of the guitar just goes away Manufacturer Support: Didnt have to deal with it Overall: AWESOME GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"NO INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!" submitted May 2, 2005

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, just starting out.
Music Style: rock, blues
Sound: I had a problem with the sound from the 3rd fret up. I kept getting the same tone for each note. There were no instructions with the guitar. I had to raise where the strings come out from the bottom up. Feature: I wish I knew what the features were and how to use them. No instructions...

"Overall great beginner guitar" submitted July 23, 2003

Overall
Music Style: Well I hope to cover all of it.
Sound: The sound is pretty good as I can tell(I'm not too experienced) but it does go out of tune on some of the higher frets like past 9. Feature: Well the features are all fine, I'm not sure what to say about them but getting an amp and everything together is great. Quality: It seems like a really good starter package guitar, at a great price. Value: Great for a package like this. Manufacturer Support: Well since I havent needed it I guess its good :P The Wow Factor: Well....Its ok. I would rather some flashier color than black, like red or something. Just a normal guitar. Overall: I have been playing for a little more than a year, no breakage, nothing wrong really.

"good times" submitted January 28, 2004

Music Style: metal, rock
Sound: The sound is a little fuzzy, but for the price it is a great deal and perfect for a starter guitar. Feature: nothing special but great for learning Quality: good stuff Value: bang for bunk Manufacturer Support: im sure there ok The Wow Factor: i have it Overall: the perfect for learning

Silvertone SS11 Pack Customer Review submitted March 18, 2005

Overall
Quality: The product is made well, however the photo shows a brownish red color with black(and I viewed it on several computers to make sure it was not just my color) and the guitar is yellow and black Overall: I would have liked to know the acutall color of the product. I like it now that I have it, but it is not what I was expecting.

"Silvertone has golden tone." submitted November 22, 2008

Music Style: classic rock, country
Sound: For a biggener I dont have much experience on which sound I would prefer, but this guitar has a pretty good classic rock capacity and blues. Feature: My guitar was not part of the Package but it came with a extra set of strings which was pretty nice! I havent broke any strings yet so. lol Its nice to know the other strings will be there. The volume and the two tone knoos and the pickup selectors are the same features youll find on a Strat, so they are great! For money the whole guitar is great,would like upgraded pickups though. and better sustain. Ease of Use: its eas to know where evertything is. I mean all ya gotta do is know how to play any guitar and there ya go! Quality: It is pretty tough, dropped it and got some scratches and a small dent but it puts character into your guitar. Im a fan of rough rugged and worn looking things. so the scratches dont bother me. The plastic cover on the pick gaurd started bubling so un aware if it would mess my guitar up bad I pilled it off. Didnt seem to do anything. Just a protective cover for scratches and such. knobs seem a litttle loose. but once again good for the money. Value: It is tottally worth the price. Manufacturer Support: No problems with the company Silvertone and all companies that make lower end cheap guitars are helping in encouragin lower income familes to play and get a guitar KEEP MUSIC ALIVE!! The Wow Factor: The Tobacco burst which I have is a sexy looking guitar. Strat looking. and the headstock is cool. I like how stunning the Silvertone logo on the headstock looks. It is the background on my cell phone. : ) Overall: The best Ive used other then First Act. I plan on keepin all my instruments even after I buy additional guitars. for sentamental reasons and Fall back guitars if My others happend to "buy the farm" or what not.

"id tap that" submitted February 26, 2008

Musical Background: Active musition
Music Style: Rock, alternative
Sound: Th best way to describe its tone is mud. the amp is really really loud, but it sounds like someone farting in a tub. the guitar itself apparantly sounds good with a better amp (which i dont have). Feature: It came with everything a begginer really needs; a bag, an easy tuner, strings (crap, CHANGE THEM), an amp which ive already ranted about, a strap, and a cord which is low quality; get a better one and even with the crappy amp it sounds 5x better Ease of Use: its really easy to use. its pretty much self-explanatory, which is good because there is no manual Quality: Mine came with no blemishes or anything. after nearly 6 months, it looks brand new still. i read some reviews which said the finish fades after a month, but i assure you mine has not. it still looks as beautiful as the day it came out of the box. i have the sunburst and the only difference between it and a fender strat is the name on the head Value: I think its a very good deal. it came with everything you need, although some of the stuff is kinda cheesy.. Manufacturer Support: didnt use it The Wow Factor: This guitar is, well, hot. its really lightweight which is amazing, i played my friends squire strat and its twice as heavy. its a really really good look alike of a fender strat. and the girls love it btw ;) Overall: well ive had it for around 6 months and im starting to look for a better guitar. its amazing for beginners but, thats about it (again it probably sounds 10x better with a real amp). its a pretty nice guitar, it feels nice, its durable, beautiful, plays ok... although i wouldnt buy it if it was stolen

"It's a nice little guiter for a beginners price."

Overall
Sound: To make it better Maby add a locking trem, or make it available in more colors. Feature: The most usefull features was two things, the price and playability. Quality: Yah, its a nice guitar, it playes as nice as my epiphone les paul special. Value: Yes! its a great guitar for a great price. The Wow Factor: Yes, if you like a strat, you will like this guitar. Overall: FOREVER

"Silvertone/SS11 Revolver" submitted September 8, 2012

By Rodney Briggs in Long Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing off and on for about 9 yrs. Jam with friends.
Music Style: Blues, r&b, smooth jazz, classic rock.
Overall: Had mine for 8 years. Awesome guitar for the price.

"Overall - Great package." submitted December 2, 2005

Music Style: All sorts
Sound: It sounded a lot better than I had thought it would for $200 guitar pack. The amp is okay, but there's a little to much static in some cases. Overall, it was definitely worth the price. Feature: Everything that came with it works just great, but it's missing the tuner and the extra strings. Doesn't matter, though. I already have both. Besides strings aren't that expensive. And the ones that came with the guitar aren't particularly great anyway... Quality: Everything looks and feels solid, except for some minor scratches on the pickguard finish. Value: Great. Comes with everything you could need... For a while at least. The Wow Factor: I love the strat look. Overall: I think I'll have this guitar for quite a while. Until I make start making more money, I don't think I'll be getting a better guitar. Hopefully any problems it has in the future will be minor. The only beef I have with this package is the missing/slightlty pieces. After reading a few other reviews here, seems like the factory was in a fiasco.

Silvertone SS11 Pack Customer Review submitted October 30, 2003

Overall
Sound: great sound sound very good Feature: love the amp The Wow Factor: its a must get Overall: very good guitar a must have especaly if you get starting out

"Great guitar for Beginners, Magnificient Guitar (with some work) for Advanced Players" submitted November 11, 2005

Overall
Music Style: Blues, Jazz, Classic Rock.
Sound: This is a wonderful base guitar. When I say base, I don't mean beginner, although it can be used as one. It sounds decent when you get it, but some parts are kind of crappy. For instance, after two years (which is pretty good,) the main wire carrying all the sound from the pickups shorted out. I went and got it replaced at a very nice guitar shop for $15, and now the sound quality is comprable to that of a higher-end strat. If you get an amp modeller (I use the Korg AmpWorks for Guitar,) the guitar will sound wonderful. Feature: It has a lot of great features considering its price. I like the fact that it comes with a tremelo system. As I previously said, you may have to replace some parts, but it's very inexpensive. Quality: The finish on mine is a little chipped, but that's only because of me. Value: The price is comprable to a squier, but this is uncomparably better. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with them The Wow Factor: It's okay...silvertone tends to take the designs of popular models, but make the quality better and add a silvertone flare. Overall: I never want to buy another guitar. I just plan to keep adding-next, I'm going to put on some vintage fnder noiseless pickups.

"awesome guitar that should definely get it it works well with me" submitted November 2, 2004

Overall
The Wow Factor: had sweet sex appeal that made me buy it Overall: played great sound was awesome

"Very.... blah" submitted May 25, 2006

By a customer from tyahoo.com
Musical Background: musican
Music Style: rock, alternative, hardcore, experimental
Sound: Nothing amazing, ok for beginners. amp is very small, but can get pretty loud. can't hold a tune very long. Feature: The package come with a bunch of stuff but its all crap! The gig bag wont last longer than 2 months, picks are flaky, and the strap is of poor quality. However, the tunner is great for beginners because it also displays the string number as well as the note. Ease of Use: Relatively easy to use just very basic. The neck is very thin, so the strings are very close together makeing it hard to solo. Quality: Looks pretty at first but ages quickly. One day after practicing, I unpugged, and stuff just shot out of the input, very agrivating. After awhile, the middle pick up quit on me. Value: ok for beginners, but doesnt last long. Manufacturer Support: Did not deal with company. The Wow Factor: This guitar brings nothing to the table, looks simple and its is worse. Overall: Lots of junk, very basic, doesnt last long, ok for beginners.

"Save your money" submitted December 9, 2005

Overall
Sound: Decent sound at first, but tone will last around 2-3 weeks and then it takes a nosedive from there on out ... Feature: No real features except that it's cheap. Quality: After around maybe 1 month of straight playing, the quality degrades like wild. It starts out as a pretty good guitar, then goes down to dull and nasty. Doesn't really break. Value: Yes. It's a cheap guitar. You get what you pay for. Add $100 and you'll get something at least twice as good. This purely for beginners. Once somebody gets to even a novice stage of guitaring, they will NOT want to play this. The Wow Factor: No appeal Overall: Save up your money and buy a better guitar. If you're a beginner, but you know you're serious, buy a small, good, cheap practice amp and a Fender Strat. You will definetly not be regretting the extra $300 spent in 3 years, as the Strat will probably last you for a decade.

"Silvertone Electric Guitar" submitted February 23, 2014

By Nicholas H in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play my Martin Guitar since 1965. The Silvertone is the first electric guitar I have owned
Music Style: Blues, Bluegrass, open tuning (slack key), Country, Texas Swing/
Overall: Received order in a timely fashion. The guitar had frets overhanging the neck on both sides, creating a sharp and dangerous condition. When I took it to my local luthier he said this was probably caused by the guitar being kept in an extremely dry invironment for a long time. The other condition was a bowed neck and low action causing the strings to buzz. All in all, the guitar required work to be playable. It has all been fixed now but someone should know about these problems so that no one else has to deal with this condition.

"Decent After Some Minor upgrades" submitted April 19, 2006

Music Style: Rock, punk
Sound: The sound is great at first but after a while. I noticed some buzz, and after adjusting the action, it fixed it for a little while. But the real buzzing came from the machines and strings, get a new set of machines and strings and it could be a decent guitar Feature: The tuner and picks are very lousy, but what can you expect for a 200 dollar guitar package. The ampa can be decent at lower sounds, but you can't really do aything with lead on overdrive because the pickups hum really bad Ease of Use: Pretty playable, action was too low at first, but was able to fix that in a matter of minutes Quality: With some minor upgrades could be a ver nice guitar Overall: I plan to keep it, after upgrading and getting a line 6 combo amp very good. But out of the box not so good. I got it as a gift and it wouldn't have been my first choice. I recently purchased an sg, and it matches up better. I play it more than my sg because it plays well and I definately like the Strat look.

"Not good" submitted August 9, 2007

Overall
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, etc.
Sound: The amp on this guitar has alot of feedback, buzzing, and humming. It's not a good amp. The guitar sounds ok i guess. This was my first electric guitar package and it's not the best. But if you want something cheap and are not taken guitar seriously and just want to play here and there then i guess this is ok, but its really not that good. Feature: The amp has everything that a normal amp does but like i said, it has a lot of feedback, buzzing, and hum. The guitar is pretty much a basic guitar but silvertone is one of those companies you really don't hear about because they don't have that good of guitars. Zzounds is the first website i found silvertone on. Ease of Use: The sound isn't that great. Quality: It isn't made of good quality. Value: Not really, you can get a telecaster for around this price but it wouldn't come with an amp or anything. Manufacturer Support: Tried contacted them to ask them if i could get an extra screw for my bridge because the screw was stripped and it has to be drilled out, but i remember not being able to get ahold of them. (silvertone) The Wow Factor: kinda of made of cheap plastic Overall: Isn't that great of a buy.

"Great!" submitted October 23, 2005

Music Style: Rock & Blues
Sound: Pickups aren't wonderful, but it does sound very good for a $150 guitar. Feature: Lot's of stuff to get going. The strap has held up for a long time now for me. The tuner is still going strong as well. Quality: This is actually a pretty damn good quality guitar. I dropped it a few times, and nothing's wrong ! Still running strong. Tuning keys are even decent, as well as the bridge. The electronics on it aren't very good though. Value: 10 for sure. Amazing starter guitar, great action, decent sound.. Really ncie. Manufacturer Support: I'll give it an 8, because I only emailed them one time, with an inquriy not complant. They got back fast. The Wow Factor: It's a nice instrument! Overall: Definatly worth a look for any starting musician.

Silvertone SS11 Pack Customer Review submitted December 19, 2004

Musical Background: In a band
Music Style: Hardcore,emocore,metal,alternitive,blues and indie for fun and giggels and the mabey techno
Quality: well i droped it tons of times and nothing really happend the knobs are good but not great and the guitar goes out of tune constantly it really goes out of tune when your playing hardcore or metal but the bridge is very sturdy you could put on some very chunky thic strings on it but it would probobly go out of tune more the part were the cabel goes in the guitar s made badly is gets loose and you need to tighten the cabel jack witch is sort of a pain Value: its good if your just starting out you should get a ew guitar after a year or two i recomend esp bc rich or ibenez. i bought this guitar when it was 175 bucks its nice to know they lowerd the price a bit Manufacturer Support: never delt with em The Wow Factor: very bland but i have to say the head looks really cool Overall: like i said get a new guitar and amp after a year or two it pretty good for a first instrument. never buy first act instruments =P

Silvertone SS11 Pack Customer Review submitted August 26, 2004

Music Style: classic rock, blues
Sound: you have to tune it constantly. Feature: the tuner works well, and the best part of the amp is the distortion, the clean sucks. Quality: not good. i got a new guitar after a year. Value: its alright for the price, but not a good guitar or amplifier. Manufacturer Support: didnt deal with them The Wow Factor: it looks good, but.....looks can be decieving. Overall: i would not replace it. get a different starter guitar than this one.

"A beast waiting to be unleashed" submitted June 20, 2007

Overall
Sound: Amp BLows Feature: The guitar was awesome just hte amp sucked Ease of Use: Fit me just fine Quality: Came with air pockets on the guitar :( i removed the plastic cover Value: Very good beginner price.. outpriced my friend :) Manufacturer Support: Didnt need to contact them The Wow Factor: Yes very good loking Overall: Next time it comes with pocket holes.. i am requesting a replacement

"HIT OR MISS!" submitted June 12, 2003

Music Style: blues
Sound: sound is ehhhhh.... For the money, it is worth it. The amp is loud for it's size Feature: Features???? Well for the guitar i would rate it average. Quality: ha ha!!! this is a good one. Pickups are plastic.. I purchased it for my son and he is just learning so this would do. It's too bad that they did not include a shoulder strap, and the cable is defective. I will be going out to buy a new cable to see if it really is the cable that is the problem. I think for the money it is hit/miss with it. You either get a good product or you get whatever they could muster up in the factory. Value: If everything is up to par and it is what the company says it is, then i think for a beginner and for the money it is a good deal. But, when you spend so little for a product like this just be careful. Manufacturer Support: didn't call them yet..... going to troubleshoot the cable first... If not then I'm sending the thing back. The Wow Factor: dont even let me get into it...

"it is an ok product" submitted September 13, 2003

Overall
Sound: well i own this product and it is not a exclent gutiar its ok but if you are a good gutiaist dont buy this one its a beginner gutiar but if u have a child who wants to start on electric get this gutiar Feature: the most usful features are it drive and sound Quality: well the whammy bar untuns it Value: it is typical selling price Manufacturer Support: i havent needed upgrades 4 the last year The Wow Factor: it is very basic and boring looking Overall: well i am a beginner so it is good 4 beginners

"Silvertone SS11 Revolver Guitar Pack Review" submitted October 18, 2012

By Yer X in Walnut Grove, MN
Music Style: rock, metal rock, country
Overall: This is great! I recommend this to guitar beginners out there. It's cheap but it gives the sound you want, though the amp is not that great, the sound is good enough to rock.

"awesome guitar" submitted October 26, 2004

By a customer from comcast.com
Overall
Musical Background: in band at school, and in a garage band
Music Style: i like emo and some good alternatice some rock
Sound: the sound is awesome a great beginner guitar i just love playing it has very rich sound i just love it.... WOW! Feature: i just love the pickups and gear on this i like its easy neck for playing. although it's desplayed with a whammy bar here i didn't get one Quality: it's is very high in quiality, and for the price it is lots of boom for the buck Value: it is defenitly worth the price Manufacturer Support: no i have not dealt with this company before but i do like them now

"Silvertone SS11 Revolver Guitar Pack Review" submitted October 18, 2012

By Yer X in Walnut Grove, MN
Music Style: rock, metal rock, country
Overall: This is great! I recommend this to any guitar beginners out there! It's cheap but it gives the sound you want, though the amp is not that great, its god enough to rock.

"NOT AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS" submitted February 17, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: lead guitar player in my band
Music Style: anything that sounds good
Sound: alright well the sound is OKAY but not the best around compared to like a Fender Strat. Feature: pffft this was THE MOST annoying part of the package. well lets start off with the amp, like i said about the sound, its not the best around. and one of the wires inside of the amp got disconnected from the speaker so i had to open up the back, and tape is back to the speaker, this has happened twice already. the picks are USELESS they run out very fast n they are very cheap (not money-wise). the DVD i didnt even watch so i cant say anything about that. well the strap is a strap you know? i cant really say anything about it except that it does what its supposed to do, holds the guitar up. the tuner was complete crap, the lights were jumping all over the place, i had to learn how to tune by ear because of how annoying the tuner was. the strings kept popping, i'v had this guitar for about a month and i had to replace 3 strings (the B string once, and the high E string twice). the whammy bar did what its supposed to do so its okay. Ease of Use: the guitar neck is pretty smooth, it was easy for me to jump all over the place on the fret board. tuning is a b*tch, i had to constintaly tune it every 5 min or so. VERY ANNOYING Quality: oh boy dont even get me started with the quality... okay so the first couple of week i had the guitar, everything was going pretty good until a metal piece that holds down the B and high E string down to the headstock, popped off, then thats where the guitar was basically ruined (this happened about the 4th week since i got it). and the best part was, YOU COULDNT PUT IT BACK INTO THE HEADSTOCK. wanna know why? cuz the hole was too big. so now everytime u pick those two strings, you hear a buzzing noise because the string is hitting a fret. this was annoying as hell. also Value: well what can i say? everyone who saw this guitar was amazed...too bad it doesn't sound as good as it looks... Manufacturer Support: i didnt even bother to talk to them about replacing it with the same package, i just told them im exchanging this pack for something else. this package was not worth another chance, i already know its a waste compared to other packs out there. The Wow Factor: it sure got me at first glance but im telling you people out there...DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. there are way better packs out there. save your money and time! Overall: i was not satisfied with this pack. i wish i could go back in time and buy something else. this was my first guitar but i fell in love with playing guitar and i was constintaly playing it so maybe i just wore it out or maybe its just crap. i think its crap. i think if you buy a guitar as good-looking as this one, you would think it would last but no, it couldnt even last 2 months.

"Crapy guitar!" submitted January 27, 2005

Music Style: Emo, and hard rock
Sound: the amp is the worst sounding amp I have ever played, it has almost no distortion and it's got alot of extra sound. Feature: i like the tremalo, if you use it enough, it wont go out of tune. but the strings break realy easy. once you get good strings it feels good to play. Quality: the guitar is durable. Value: it is a good price for a beginer guitar, but once you get better get an ESP Guitar and a marshall amp. Manufacturer Support: havent dealt with them. The Wow Factor: not verry good. Overall: it is a good beginer guitar, but a piece of crap.

"Guitar was broke when received" submitted November 18, 2012

By JEANETTE HUGHES in MILFORD, PA
Overall
Overall: Needed $100.00 worth of work on it when I received the guitar for it to be toned properly.

"a little too much" submitted June 18, 2007

Music Style: Hard Rock All types of metal
Sound: insane feed back, even with a noise gate its not bareable Feature: its a guitar? Ease of Use: action wasn't the best when i tried it but it can always be adjusted, the intonation was also pretty badly set up Quality: pickups, mech, and the paint is very cheap wouldn't trust it on the road since one of the pots blew on me, turned up the volume and it broke Value: quite expensive for what you get a squier is by far a better guitar for the price Manufacturer Support: never dealt with them, it wasn't my guitar The Wow Factor: i own a gibson and a jackson, i wanted a cheap guitar for a project but i let it go after playing with it for a while Overall: played with it for 5 minutes and left the guitar on its stand... for good

"BUYERS BEWHARE!!!" submitted June 29, 2006

Musical Background: lead guitar
Music Style: rock, metak screamo emo blues alt
Sound: the sound on this guitar is sheer crap. i played my 6 year old brothers first act guitar from toys r us and got better sound. the strings that come with it only make it worse because between them and the tuning system the strings go out of tune after a very short time of playing Feature: the amp was... ok? It has a decent sound but the distortion is pretty crappy Ease of Use: on a scale of 1 to 10... -4! i truley would rather break this guitar on the pavement than play it. as i said.. the strings pull out of tune with NOTHING!! Quality: CRAP Value: wayy too much Manufacturer Support: edidnt deal with the compony The Wow Factor: i like the look of it cuz it looks li8ke a stratocaster Overall: what can i say becides DONT BUY!

Silvertone SS11 Pack Customer Review submitted January 19, 2005

Overall
Sound: not good real fuzzy Quality: didnt fall apart yet Value: dont buy not a good deal. save your money and get something good Manufacturer Support: dont know didnt need it

"It's OK." submitted June 2, 2004

Overall
Sound: Th Amp is very loud but the distortion is horrible. Feature: It has want any guitarist needs. Quality: The strings I have go out of tune easily. The Wow Factor: It looks like a normal electric guitar.

"This guitar sucks. Get something else." submitted September 4, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: "Professional Musician"
Music Style: "Alternative"
Sound: The sound was horrible. Bad strings and crappy pickups make it horrible, not to mention bad electronics that make tuning slightly sharp. Replace the strings and it sounds halfway decent. Feature: The Amp, actually, is it's worst feature, with it's bad sound, shit quality, and complete lack of power. Quality: Cheap parts all over the place. Value: Not worth it at all. Manufacturer Support: The retards that work behind the service desk don't know shit. Oh, and the warranty is a joke. The Wow Factor: It does look pretty kick ass. Overall: Don't bother with it. It's really a piece of crap. Save up for something decent. Squier's aren't bad for the money.

When you call, mention priority code 173W-TBX7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976