When you call, mention priority code 1738-ZDMT

Rating and Reviews: Silvertone SIK1 Package

Get everything you need to start rocking with this package, which features an electric guitar, amp, tuner, strings, picks, cable, strap, and instructional DVD with lessons.

"Great for the price" submitted December 9, 2009

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Hobbiest
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, & Blues
Sound: Ordered from zZounds and received it in 5 days. The Silvertone SlK1 package came without a scratch or blemish anywhere. Had my friend that's been playing Fenders, Gibsons, Epiphones for 25 years look at it and tune it for me. He could'nt believe I paid $179 for the package and that this guitar was as nice and sounded like his Fender. It sounded better than his Epiphone and stayed in tune through the wammy and cord bending. The Cobalt Blue is beautiful with chrome knobs, five way switch, solid body, maple neck and rosewood fret board. Even the small Amp supplied sounded really good. If your just starting out or have been playing for awhile I recommend this guitar hands down. Feature: The small electonic tuner accually work quite well. I compared to my friends Korg and it was right on. The Amp is small but puts out good sound. The strap and bag are cheap but will keep the dust off. The DVD instructions are great. Ease of Use: The guitar was easy to set up and tune. Quality: As I said it came near perfect, this guitar will last years as long as you take care of it. Very well made, 4 bolt maple neck, solid body, I believe Mahogony. Value: Definitely worth the price. Manufacturer Support: Has'nt needed anything, so I don't know about service The Wow Factor: Great looking guitar, top notch finish in Cobalt Blue WOW !! Overall: I'll have it awhile, maybe add to my collection down the road.

"Amazingly Good" submitted June 3, 2009

Musical Background: Musician, Sound Engineer, Composer
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Folk, Classical
Sound: the sound out of the box was decent. i have since put in a seymour duncan hot rails pickup in at the nect, a seymour hot stack in at the middle, and a seymour invader in at the bridge. after those pickups, its easily my best sounding guitar, but not just because of the pups. Feature: cable shorted out, but what do you expect? amp is mediocre for its class. Ease of Use: playability is pristine. Quality: had it for a few years and no problems yet, besides breraking off the vibrato arm and having to replace it. but that was probably my fault Value: great value. just great. Manufacturer Support: fortunately, i've never had to deal with silvertone directly, even though i own three of their guitars. The Wow Factor: i think its got a great appeal for someone who has the chance to experience it. Overall: i think this is a great guitar. i love it.

"Nice Axe for little $" submitted July 30, 2006

Music Style: Classic Rock, Alternative, some Blues
Sound: The sound is decent, but could be better. I am guessing an upgrade in components would yield that. I have not tried it with effects yet, but I am able to get close to the sound I want by adjusting the tone controls and messing with the mini-amp I got with it. Feature: Guitar is well built. Nice fast neck, easy to get from top to bottom. Good for classic rock and blues (believe it or not). Ease of Use: Fairly easy to get decent sound out of it. Quality: I am actually very pleased with this instrument. I am a little concerned about its long-term prospects though. I am going to baby it a little. Value: Awesome value... The Wow Factor: Nice looking guitar. Impressive to look at. Overall: Great backup or practice guitar for the experienced player. Good starter guitar.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Bought one in 2002, still works great to this day." submitted December 3, 2010

Overall
Sound: Great sound, don't let the brand name (or lack of) fool you. Feature: The amp that comes with it does the job well. Especially for practing at home. The tuner is also nice to have. Ease of Use: Works well, I like the 24 frets it has. Quality: I'd say the pickups and such aren't top notch quality but the guitar is a tank. Value: This guitar/amp package is top notch value. Anyone looking to get a solid guitar at a low low price should buy this. Manufacturer Support: Not had to deal with them ever. Overall: I bought one of these in 2002 as my first electric guitar. I wanted to write this review because I still play the guitar to this day. I got a new amp but I use the silvertone one in my room for a practice amp. The only thing I've to fix in 8 years with this guitar is the input jack. I had to replace it last year (cost me only $40 including labor). The amp still works like it did back in 2002. The overall condition of the guitar is still great. I'm going to get a new guitar soon (because I finally have some money and I want a new toy) but I'll always remember this first Silvertone. Amazing value -- 8 years and only a replaced input jack for $40. I still use the tuner that was included with it. I thought I'd write this review if anyone was wondering how durable and reliable this product is.

"HECK YES!! !" submitted June 7, 2006

Musical Background: musician
Music Style: alternative rock and industrial metal
Sound: i really, really enjoy playing this guitar. It tends to buzz a bit, but that may just be me not holding the fret right. Also, it doesnt sound all that great not hooked up to an amp. Other than that, no complaints. Feature: I could have lived without the whammy, because i don't particularly enjoy tuning my guitar after every time i play it. i just say bend like crazy, get a similar effect from it. The cord gave out after about a week, and the pics were too floppy for my taste. Ease of Use: im able to slide rather quickly up this neck, and theres noting confusing on the amp. The guitar is just fun to play. Quality: i thought this guitar was very simple to play, but still sounds great after about a year of playing it. It's been used by many of my friends also, and they reacted positively to it. Value: worth every penny, and then some. Manufacturer Support: I havent had any probelms, so no need to deal with the company. The Wow Factor: ive literally had a friend hump and lick my guitar, so id have to say it has good sex appeal. Overall: i absolutely love this guitar.
13 of 16 people (81.25%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"sweet guitar mclovin would be proud" submitted January 2, 2008

Musical Background: just be gain
Music Style: classic rock alternative and metal
Sound: the sound on here is amazing you can get differnt sounds easy, and good just all around sound Feature: tuner is great amp is amazing the guitar strap is really comfortable and the bag is okay Ease of Use: this thing is really easy to just pick up and play any song on it from back in black to iron man to all the small things to this is the end to you my friend Quality: seems very sturdy and made out of nice strong materials and its made in indonesia so i hope it lasts longer than other things made there Value: really good value for the price Manufacturer Support: zzsounds and silvertone are amazing great support and fast quick orders and returns and stuff The Wow Factor: this thing made a girl start stripping cause it sounded so good and it looked great Overall: great guitar great accesories and great sex appeal

"THE BEST GUITAR EVER" submitted February 9, 2006

Overall
Sound: Great! I've never heard such a great sound in all my life! Feature: There are so many nice features about this guitar, it kind of freaks me out. Quality: Perfect! I've never been so satisfied with something. Value: This price is a great deall I wish they had discounts like this everywhere. Manufacturer Support: I've heard it's really great. The Wow Factor: It's hot Overall: As lond as it works I'll be happ with it. I haven't had any problems yet.

"This is the best guitar u will ever purchase!It is a great guitar! I highly advise that you get this guitar!" submitted October 30, 2005

Music Style: Rock!
Sound: great,this is the best guitar I've ever played! Feature: great features! Quality: great quality, I havent even had to change anything yet! Value: Great value!and a great price! Manufacturer Support: this is a great product, u dont have to worry about anything! The Wow Factor: this has a very sharp look to it, its a very beatiful guitar! Overall: This is the best guitar i have ever purchased! I highly advise everyone to get this guitar! Ages 1-100!

"Silvertone Guitar" submitted July 7, 2009

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: in a band
Music Style: melodic metal, standard rock, rock
Sound: The sound is okay for a beginner's guitar...(got this for christmas..not what i wanted lol) i changed thet p/ups to emg 81s for a more metal-ish sound Feature: Great features except for the tuning pegs, sound knobs, and p/ups.. sound knobs were broken when i first got it.. also, the guitar strings tend to buzz a lot..dont like it very much when i play. Ease of Use: this guitar makes you tend to slide a lot because its very easy with the slim neck. Quality: okay quality....this has been said already Value: not really worth 180$ for the guitar, amp, and dvd.. but i guess this is what life is like now, eh? Manufacturer Support: didnt need one...i have "me" for support :) The Wow Factor: it has a great color..especially with the purple effect :)

Silvertone SIK1 Package Customer Review submitted January 31, 2005

Overall
Sound: Awesome Man! Feature: Totally cool! Quality: High quality Bro! Value: A Lot for little man! Manufacturer Support: They are great man! The Wow Factor: Sexy Dude! Overall: Rocks the house Man!

When you call, mention priority code 1738-ZDMT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976