When you call, mention priority code 12FQ-JQPM

Rating and Reviews: Silvertone SD3000 Pack

Start playing guitar on this full-size dreadnought acoustic! An incredible value, this pack includes a digital tuner, padded gig bag, strap, picks and more.

"fantastic bang for the buck" submitted June 21, 2012

By Tom B in EAST CHATHAM, NY
Musical Background: 32 years playing. play various guitars. Gig often
Music Style: blues rock, classic hard rock
Overall: I've been playing guitar for over 30 years. Always electrics. It was time for an acoustic that didn't break the bank. After reading the reviews I chose this as the blem. I have no idea where the blem is or why someone would have returned it. 1st like any low dollar guitar don't expect it to be perfect out of the box. It was playable out of the box but as expected the action was high. Sanding down the bottom of the saddle and slight adustments to the truss rod made it play really nice. Order new strings with the guitar. I broke both enclosed high E strings just tuning up. The strings are that bad, but that is ok. Strings are affordable on this site. Get a set, set up the guitar (lots of good online tutorials on this if you don't know how) or bring it to someone who knows how to set it up. You will not be disappointed! As a bonus for the measly $60 I spent on this guitar I got a basic gig bag and a tuner. Oh yeah, picks and a spare set of not to be ever used strings. To summarize it was ok out of the box. Plenty playable even for bar chords but if you spend an hour or less setting it up and change the strings you will have a guitar you would expect to pay $300 for.

"great deal for a great guitar" submitted April 1, 2012

By ken blevins in edmond, OK
Musical Background: most of my 56yes just at home
Music Style: Country, fifties /sixties
Sound: Sound is great. Deep and rich Feature: Have found nothing wrong as yet so can only say components are fine and work well.do intend to upgrade strings but that is a personal choice very playabl Ease of Use: Very playable clean simple designate expectancy is relevant only when handling and care are considered.life span dimishes when abused this lengthened when care is taken Quality: Made very well bought as blemished and have yet to find a blemish Value: Absolutes Manufacturer Support: Have not had cause to contact them The Wow Factor: Athens price point I could use it to decorate the wall Overall: Delivered as promised. On time and no damages, not that less than traim wreck could have harmed it.wrapped inside the factory box then inside larger box with what seemed miles of paper wadding for cushion.have bought from other online retailers and product barley in one box on arrival
22 of 23 people (95.65%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The Silvertone SD3000 Acoustic" submitted May 18, 2012

By Jon W in Orient, OH
Musical Background: professional drummer for 20+ years
Music Style: classic rock and blues but, have also played some country
Overall: Excellent guitar package, the guitar itself has a great sound, solid contruction. I personally find this guitar to be of quality for a novice, as well as, the experienced guitar player.

"Christmas present" submitted November 24, 2012

By Tracy L in Moorhead, MN
Overall
Musical Background: been playing piano since age 6, played flute in school, and picked up the ukelele last year
Music Style: i play most styles of music
Overall: The guitar came in "perfect" condition. I actually took it to a local store and had them look it over. We both looked it over and said he couldn't see any blemish. He tuned it quick and strummed a few chords and it sounded good. I have strummed it and it sounds OK although I am not a guitar player. The only thing I wish since I was told it was a beginner guitar I wish the measurements were included in the description. It looks like a full size guitar or close to it. I also purchased silk/bronze strings since an 8 year old will be learning to play it. All in all it looks like a nice guitar and I am pleased. I just wish the return policy would be a little longer since I did purchase this for a Christmas present and ordered a little early in case there was a problem

"I think the guitar would be a value if it cost twice the price or more. It looks expensive and sounds like one that should cost" submitted December 11, 2011

By a customer from charter.net
Musical Background: Over 20 yrs., Lead guitar and Bass/professionally 50%
Music Style: Country and Blues
Sound: This guitar was amazing to me. After a couple adjustments (bridge and neck), about 15 min. It played and sounded like a much more expensive guitar. I don't know anyway to improve this guitar. I have several guitars and this is one that intend to keep because of the sound and quality built. Feature: The picks and another set of strings is what you never get with other guitars. A good selling part. Ease of Use: The guitar and sounding of it is very good. It is very playable even for beginners. Quality: It looks beautiful. It seems like it would last forever. Value: It is worth more than I paid for it. Manufacturer Support: I ordered by email--no problem The Wow Factor: I think everyone that ordered this guitar and after receiveing it would be pleased. Overall: Very satisfied and would replace it with the same if it was ever stolen.

"Birthday present" submitted December 3, 2013

By Barbara M in Martin, TN
Musical Background: jam at home
Music Style: rock, country, blues
Overall: This was a birthday present for my daughter. She loves it!! It sounds great!! For the price it is a great deal!! I didn't find any scratches or anything on the guitar.

"Silvertone SD3000 Acoustic Guitar Pack" submitted April 7, 2014

By Ronald L in Greenbrier, AR
Overall
Musical Background: I started playing the guitar again after 30 years,I have more time now to enjoy it.
Music Style: I like christian and country.
Overall: I was very pleased with the product I ordered,the price and the shipping.

"Silvertone SD3000 Acoustic Guitar Pack" submitted April 1, 2012

By Steven A in Friday Harbor, WA
Overall
Musical Background: 45 year player, teacher, semi professional guitar player.
Music Style: fingerstyle acoustic guitar
Overall: Very good beginning guitar package for the price. Putting new light gauge strings on improves the tonal quality (not the spare set they send).

"sd300 guitar pack (blems)" submitted March 20, 2012

By Bob O in Prineville, OR
Musical Background: playing 40 years
Music Style: folk, bluegrass, celtic.
Overall: We recently ordered 8 of these for our music (guitar) classes. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of these instruments for the price. As "blems", it was difficult to see why they were labeled as such. Two were delivered broken and zZounds was fantastic with their customer service and sent two replacements.

"not a good guitar for any body who wants to start playing for the first time." submitted February 24, 2007

Music Style: blues ,mexican,ballads
Feature: it came with a tuner, picks and gig bag . They were of poor quality. Ease of Use: the action was high. Quality: i got a blem. so the guitar had a severe crack where the neck joins the body. Value: you get what you pay for, in this guitar pack. Manufacturer Support: they quikly sent me a r.a.# to send it back. got my money back in about a week and a half. The Wow Factor: looks nice Overall: im thinking of replacing this guitar with a hohner 350. as soon as possible.
45 of 107 people (42.06%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 12FQ-JQPM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976