When you call, mention priority code 15G2-Z4KX

Rating and Reviews: Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack

Start off with everything you need to plug in and play. This package features an electric guitar, Silvertone amp, digital tuner, guitar strap, instructional DVD, and more.

"Damn Good Guitar Package" submitted November 13, 2004

Musical Background: Artist
Music Style: Southern Rock and blues and Country Lynyrd Skynyrd Y'all
Sound: Awesome. If you break the amp just get another one. Feature: Lot of good stuff that it comes with. Quality: Damn Good Value: Good value. Great guitar and amp for great package Manufacturer Support: Didn't deal with them as of yet. The Wow Factor: A got to have. Overall: It's rocks and looks just like a Gibson name brand guitar.

"good value good product" submitted August 15, 2008

By a customer from AOL.com
Music Style: Reggae, Funk, Jazz, Jambands, Rock
Sound: For a starter pack its what you expect for sound. The pickups are pretty good though i would suggest better strings. Besides that the guitar istelf has a pretty warm resonant sound and a suprising amount of sustain for a guitar in this price range. The amp is what you would expect for a starter amp. The clean sound is pretty warm and clear on both rhythm and treble settings. The distortion is pretty terrible if your used to better amps or effect pedals but for a begginner its good enough sounding. Feature: a little dissapointed to be honest with the features. the bag is well a bag so theres no real problem there but the picks, tuner, and extra strings, and strap are all low quality. This diddnt Affect my view of the guitar too much however because all these things are fairly cheap anyway and if this isnt your first guitar youll probably have most of these. For the absolute begginer these are functional and there low quality probably wont be a huge issue. Ease of Use: This guitar was functional and playable right out of the package. The Epiphone SG knockoff design off the body makes it very easy to play and handle. The amp though not that excellent is very easy to use. The package is very compatible with effect pedals and other amps. particularly a distortion pedal is great for using with this product (i use an ibanez tube screamer) as it makes up for the amps built in overdrive feature which really isnt very good. Quality: The quality of this guitar for a starter pack at this price range is fairly impecabble. The guitar looks much more expensive than it actually is and though i cant speak for everyone mine came blemish free. I would not suggest this for "on the road" use its a little fragile and the tone isnt too great for playing venues. For small gigs it might be okay but its not something to go play a big show with. Nothings broken on mine but it feels a little fragile. Value: For what you get this is a great value. For a begginer i highly suggest this. i bought it after having to sell most of my guitars and amps. Your getting what you pay for and for a begginner this is all you need Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: its a starter guitar its not that "sexy". It looks nice though and the body design is a pretty good replica of some more expensive models. Its more practical than anything else however. Overall: Its a good starter guitar package. good value good quality. Great for a begginner. If your experienced in guitar i wouldnt suggest it that highly unless you are in the same or a similar situation that i was in.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"GREAT PACK!!!" submitted July 30, 2004

Music Style: Rock, Blues, Alternative
Sound: It sounds great. Just like a real Gibson SG guitar. Feature: Good strap, good tuner, good DVD, GREAT AMP. Quality: IT will last a long time. Except the lifting strap on the amp snapped after about 7 monthes. That could be my fault though. Value: Great deal with a great guitar and great amp! The Wow Factor: When I saw it it was the only guitar I wanted because it looks exeactly like a gibson SG. Its about 1000 bucks cheaper too. Overall: I dont think I will ever sell it. I love this gutar pack and you will too.

"amazing guitar" submitted September 19, 2003

By a customer from hotmail.com (i cant get into my inbox so i cant read messages)
Music Style: punk
Sound: magnificent with a gibson or dunlop Feature: probably the tuner cause its just amazing Quality: beautiful i even like the way the pickguard is with the white outline Value: its great, u get a really good amp a tuner 5 picks a strap carry bag easy to learn dvd's which u can play on ps2 i mean its a amazing price for such a amazing guitar Manufacturer Support: i havent had a chance to talk to the company cause i havent had problems with this product The Wow Factor: great painting and everything Overall: until it possible wears out, but even then i might just get repair parts that way its not soo expensive

"this is sweet" submitted February 25, 2005

Overall
Sound: it has great sound Feature: there are many features that are great Quality: i've had this guitar for awhile and its still in great condition Value: your gonna get ur moneys worth The Wow Factor: its beautiful Overall: just buy it. its awesome

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted October 26, 2004

Overall
Sound: It sounds fine i mean you can pretty much make it sound how ever you want when youve go eight count em...eight knobs to turn Feature: the strings kinda break easily and get out of tune easily but i mean as long as u use a tuner ur fine i mean if you dont its kinda hard Quality: it looks like a gibson sg like the one angus young plays at live at donnington i kid you not watch the DVD and youll see Manufacturer Support: i didnt have problems The Wow Factor: i got Overall: its really good just buy it if your a first tiem buyer or even if you or a regular player

"Ideal Starting Package" submitted August 16, 2006

Overall
Sound: The sound is pretty good. The guitar's quality is really much better than expected. This was my first guitar and was thrilled with it to be honest. I now also own a Fender Strat. Feature: Tons of accessories but, as expected, they aren't quality accessories. The strap isn't great at all, the picks are brittle. But the tuner is pretty good, had it for 18 months or so now and still works like new, even though I have dropped it hundreds of times (even used it to squash bugs!). The DVD that came with it wasn't really helpful to me. Ease of Use: I have played on a few guitars (ESP's, Fender Strats - American & Standard, a Gibson SG - which its modeled after)and this guitar is very playable. With the SG, although a better guitar due to obvious reasons, I didn't find THAT many differences in playability to be honest. The Silvertone held up pretty nicely against the SG. Quality: The guitar is pretty well built. The look is VERY attractive. The only reason why I gave it a 7 is because when it came out of the box I thought one of the pickups was dead. Fortunately it was only a soldering issue. The wire had come off of the input jack. It's pretty cheap to fix it really..a $10 Soldering iron will do the job but I don't think every guitar will have this problem its probably just a one off thing. The guitar feels comfortable, its light and very user friendly. The only thing I don't like about the body of the guitar is that it scratches and chips quite easily. But then again I could be a little more careful with it. Everythign seems to be just fine and seems to be holding up great. I think it'll be fine for atleast another 18 months. The amp isn't bad either for its size. Perfect for beginners/intermediates. Value: Definetely of GREAT value. Beginners and intermediates will do great with this product. This is a great first start-up kit but won't be a bad second guitar either. I definitely recommend it. Manufacturer Support: Didnt have to use it. The Wow Factor: As I mentioned before it's very easy on the eyes. To me they look better than the SGs. Overall: Eventually when I have some money I'm gonna replace the original pickups with EMG-81 and EMG-85 pickups. If you wish to buy this package remember to get a good strap if you'll need it and some good strings (although it comes with an extra the quality of it is crappy). All in all I'm glad that I bought this package rather than any other package that's around $200. All my guitar-playing friends are jealous cuz for 200 I got a really nice guitar and an equally nice amp. If I lost this guitar I probably would buy the same one (if I had the money - I spent all of my summer savings on the Strat but I'm not complaining).

"ROCKIT, yeah, the name sucks, but, that's the only thing about it that does." submitted August 11, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: stay @ home rocker.
Music Style: punk, Alt. Acoustic, Hard Rock.
Sound: Pick up needs changing, it looks really cool with EMG pick ups. Feature: cheap picks, turned to dust, new strings, a cheap strap, not so bad amp, and everything you need to rock. So, just replace everything that this guitar package came with and you'll be really happy with the results. Ease of Use: it's a guitar. if you don't know what you're doing, of course you'll have trouble. Quality: for the price, it's great, but again, if you have the time, effort and $money$ you can make this or any other thing so much better and you'll be happier. Value: :D this product sells for like $150 @ walmart.com ,but of course why buy it there? xP Manufacturer Support: :\ The Wow Factor: the fretboard at first seemed to be made of EBONY, however i was disappointed to see mine was ROSEWOOD. still a nice axe, i can reach all 22 frets, sort of (i have fat fingers). Overall: it's THE starter guitar to get.

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted August 1, 2005

By ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall
Musical Background: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music Style: probably classic rock like ac/dc and pink floyd and jimmi hendrix,
Sound: It needs a better amp but the pick upps are good it needs to be more money added to the deal and put a better amp to it trust me they will buy it more but anyways the guitar is great and the tuner and picks are cool. Feature: The guitar looks awsome and it looke like an SG which is cool. Quality: it was ok but it broke 2 times like the first week Value: yes i would say so Manufacturer Support: one lady had no idea what she was talking about The Wow Factor: i like the wine red but when i ordered there was no liquid black i wanted that one Overall: i would play this one for a while until i save and get enough money to get a gibson or sonething deffently an SG.

"For someone who was a complete novice like myself, I could not have asked for a better set-up than I got. Service from zzounds." submitted June 16, 2005

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: beginner
Value: I believe I got more than my money's worth. Manufacturer Support: Absolutely great service! The Wow Factor: It is a great beginner's set-up and it has been a big help learning how to play. Overall: Now that I am learning to play, I think I'm ready to expand to higher grade equipment.

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted March 15, 2005

Music Style: Punk-Rock
Sound: Is a great sound, it respond good, is expressive, yes is compatible with my music style, The Wow Factor: it make me lust for this piece of gear

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted February 9, 2005

Overall
Sound: its okay Quality: the amp kinda sounds bad when its loud Value: worth it The Wow Factor: this makes you look friggin hot Overall: really good for begginer

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted July 19, 2005

Music Style: rock/metal
Sound: Pretty good sound, could be better Feature: comes with an amp, strap, gig bag, pretty much all ya need Quality: Silvertone, though not expensive, makes a good guitar (i own a Silvertone SLB11 bass) Value: Cheap and quality! Manufacturer Support: cant rate it cuz i don't know

"Big mistake from someone who learned the hard way." submitted April 13, 2008

Musical Background: Lead guitarist for a band
Music Style: Blues, Metal, Rock
Sound: It sounds pretty bad compared to other guitars I've seen in this price range. You might as well pay an extra 50 bucks and get a good quality Fender than buy this. The pick-ups can't handle heavy overdrive or distortion. When clean it sounds ok. Feature: I give them props for trying but most of the features are useless. The DVD is horrible and doesn't even teach how to tune by ear. The picks are not durable(had to get new ones in a week). Tuner is pretty bad as well. Had to get a new strap because it couldn't handle the weight. The amp.....just sad. It does not even have reverb, the most basic of amp settings. It had gain, volume, treble, bass. Ease of Use: It was pretty easy to play though but it's hard to get a good feel of it if your not used to the weight of an SG. Quality: This product IS NOT properly inspected. I've read multiple review on the parts being faulty, cheap, misplaced and I've felt this too. When I got my guitar I had to send it back to repair the fact the pick-ups were at 75* angle, no joke. Sounds is not that great your better off buying an Ibanez or fender starter pack if your new. Value: Value is not that great. I feel like I got scammed for what I payed after playing guitars and learning about guitars the past year. Manufacturer Support: Took them 3 weeks to return my guitar to me when I sent it back after I had just received it. The Wow Factor: There is no mistake that this guitar looks nice. It's sex appeal is good and it's fun to show off but that's it...no playing just show i off. Overall: For a beginner guitarist with money this guitar is just for starting out while you master power chords and get a new one. If your on a tight budget and you know you won't be getting a new one learn from me. Go find Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, or Epiphone starter pack. At least those will give you a bang for your buck.

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted February 24, 2005

Overall
Sound: it sounds great. Feature: the extra strings . I broke them on the first day. Quality: does not break easly!!

"Not a Bad Review" submitted November 11, 2004

Musical Background: Uhh...Lead guitarist in a band
Music Style: Rock and Blues-no freakin Alternative
Sound: This Guitar is great-exept the Distortion is sort of sketchy. Not too bad-but you hear it when you try to play chords and solos...that sort of thing. The clean setting is very nice though-I love that. Also gets VERY loud! You cant just use regular headphones though-you need a special plug in-like a buck. Feature: I love the fact that it came with an amplifier, a bag, a tuner, and a DVD. They all fit together-so you can play right out of the box. Quality: Everything was nice when it got to me. No blemishes or anything. Had bubble wrap even...lol Value: Very good for all the features-but if you look around a little more-even if someone elses price is a penny less-then they give you ten bucks off though. *SHhhh!* Manufacturer Support: It got to me very quick-and i didnt have to deal with anyone. The Wow Factor: This looks very "sexy". The little white edging makes it look "Da Bomb" lol...I could not wait for it to get to my house, the second I bought it. Couldnt wait to get it. Overall: Great Guitar overall-great features-could use a little work on the amp- Buy this guitar! dont have second thoughts!

"Great beginer guitar" submitted March 22, 2005

Overall
Sound: The sound is good for a first guitar... But then again i had nothing to compare it to so i was in heavan Feature: Had lots of stuff but the picks sucked, strap was ok, bag is crappy just keeps dust off it and the amp was ok for a first amp... the overdrive was horrible Quality: the pick up nut gets loose very often but then again so did my 500 les paul... its not wood you open it up and looks really cheap on the inside Value: VERY AWESOME FOR 200 BUX! The Wow Factor: Guitars will get u laid... i hope Overall: The price really brings it up for a 9

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted November 8, 2004

Overall
Sound: the sound is ok Feature: features are ok the picks and strap are fine, the video does not explain much, the amp is definitly not the best, and the tuner works and thats all that matters. Quality: overall not the best quality and could be better, but a great guitar to get for looks and for beginners and people who dont take lessons

"ok..." submitted November 20, 2004

Musical Background: active musican
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: i bought this guitar after reading the reviews thinking it would be a good starter guitar but i was sadly disapointed...the gig bag is horrible and offers no protection to your guitar i didnt learn much from the dvd and the tuner is off...its kool that you get the picks and strings but there so inexpensive you dont really need them...the amp was the best thing i got i havent had a problem with it yet...the tone and volume knobs dont offer much control and they keep coming loose...the strings kept breaking so i had to buy new ones...the pickups arent bad i've rewired them to a strat body that i made and havent had any problems with them...the neck is offset and doesnt hold the low e string right...the frets buzz and the input kept breaking...i wouldnt recomend this guitar to a beginer because its too much work...but if you wanted it for parts its perfect!

"great beginners guitar." submitted December 6, 2005

Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Hard Rock
Sound: the sound responds extremely good to my playing and overall its very good but ive never heard any other guitars in a single room alone so im not too sure. Feature: the tuner works good, the dvd is good for the most part but i learned how to put in strings from it and it told me wrong so i screwed up a string. it said put in cut tune when u should put in tune cut. everything on the guitar seems high quality and it looks really good Quality: it looks really good the product was made well the paint is really glossy but a couple bolts were loose and i just tightened them up and they are fine now. i dont think it would break but ive only owned it a week so i dont know much. Value: its one of the cheapest guitars out there(pricewise) while its a guitar worth about twice its price. maybe thats why the price says 50% off even though thats how much it is no matter where you get it. Manufacturer Support: i put in the wrong billing address(typo) and they called me up and it was an easy fix other then that i havent dealt with them. The Wow Factor: IT LOOKS GREAT. everything is great about the sex appeal. other then it being the same model as a SG its great. Overall: I think this is a great beginners guitar, the only thing bad about it its the amp which isnt all that good and the strings which need replacing. the second set is slightly better. If i ever get good at guitar ill get a real SG but until then this will do.

"a great guitar for beginners." submitted January 2, 2006

By a customer from peoplepc.com
Overall
Musical Background: active musician, plays music with friends
Music Style: metal and classic rock
Sound: the sound is pretty good with other amps. the amp that comes with it sounds like crap. the 2 humbuckers have a great distortion(with other amps) and a good clean. i would reccommend this for most styles of rock. you should buy a behringer amp to make it sound the best. Feature: the accessories are okay even though the amp and tuner suck. Quality: overall this is a good package for begginers but nothing more than that. Value: you could probably get a better guitar for a little more money but this is good for the price. Manufacturer Support: the company will email you when the package is shipped but that is about it. The Wow Factor: this guitar doesnt exactly look like an sg because the back is a little fat. it still lookes pretty good though. Overall: you should keep this for around a year (thats how long ive had it)

"reliable guitar." submitted November 30, 2004

Music Style: Power metal, black metal, death metal, doom metal
Sound: Very great sound, My girlfriend owns a B.C. Rich warlock and let me tell you something this baby has a richer sound then the warlock. All you just need to thrash is a distorter and a wah effect and this guitar gives off the most power metal scream ever. You can get the best sound by using Gibson extra light strings. Feature: All that it comes with is perfect, well except the gig bag, it will make your guitar go out of tune, so youre better off getting a case. But other then that the amp is perfect for a practice amp, picks are pretty good they are about a .5 or so, the tuner works better then most that I have delt with. The cable is good but you can always go down to the music store and buy a better one. Quality: Very great quality I have had these baby for over a year already sounds great, no scratches or anything, beautiful paint job. I recomend getting a stand becuase its just such a beautiful guitar Value: Such a steal, a guitar these high grade usally cost about 400 bucks at a music store. Manufacturer Support: I cant say I havent had a problem with it. The Wow Factor: These guitar has always stud by my side and I never wanted another guitar. I like the shape reminds me of a pretty women, The only thing better then the shape is the sound. Overall: Overall, these is a very relieble guitar. I would deffenatly recomend guiting a silvertone.

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted February 19, 2006

Music Style: Hard Rock, Alternative`
Sound: It has nice clean tone, but the pickups give a LOT of feedback with any drive added. Even on the practice amp, I had random squawks that were unavoidable. It's overdriven sound is nice, if you can get past the feedback. Feature: Fairly average for a beginner guitar. It looks nice, and it feels nice when I'm playing it. I played a couple better guitars (Les Pauls, Schecter C-1's... nothing too fancy), and I liked the neck set up better for playing, but you cah get that from a lot of guitars. The Amp's nothing special, but the clean tone is decent. Ease of Use: I played a couple better guitars (Les Pauls, Schecter C-1's... nothing too fancy), and I liked the neck set up better for playing, but you cah get that from a lot of guitars. I recomend lighter strings, but that could just be me. Quality: You get what you paid for - it's not bad, but the pickups are kind of loose and the switches and jack have a tendency to come loose and short. Nothing you can't fix without a toolbox, but not prefferable. The amp's drive stinks, but its clean tone is decent. I got better tone when I took the back off of it :P Value: I would recomend a beginner Les Paul, but this will give you decent experience too. It's nice to be able to play something that doesn't weigh 20 pounds, like a Les Paul does. And I just don't like strats, so this is a nice beginner model Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with it. The Wow Factor: It looks nice, at least it did before I put a bunch of scratches in it :S With the right amp, you can get some decent vintage sound out of it, as long as you don't have to crank it real loud.

"A fair deal." submitted May 18, 2010

Overall
Sound: Very much like the gibson S G. Feature: Yes a few things you can live with out. Ease of Use: Nice guitar Quality: good for the price. Value: A fair deal. Manufacturer Support: Never need to call. The Wow Factor: Coll looking. I hate to say it but I like silvertone stuff. Overall: Just what I expected. My first guitar was a 22.00 silvertone. I got when I was 10 years old and still have it.

"Best Guitar Package In The World! READ THIS!" submitted May 26, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Rock Star In Progress...
Music Style: Heavy Metal Rock, Hard Core Rock, Punk Rock, Techno...
Sound: The sound quality is amazing! I have had a lot of Electric Guitars. I loooked at this pack at the Music Store and decided to check it out. It's perfect for people who want to play Hardcore Rock. It can sound crazy and awesome, or smooth and cool. Either way this guitar has the best sound I've ever heard from an Electric Guitar. Feature: It's packed with accesories. It comes with a (great sounding) amp, that even had a CD/Tape input! It also comes with, everything you need to start rocking! It comes with, a Guitar Tuner whichtunes the Guitar just like... THAT! It also comes with, (Are you thinking, "What? More!?) a nice Guitar Gig Bag to hold your guitar, a Strap, a Cable, 10 Picks, a DVD to start you off, and an extra set of Guitar Strings! Quality: The Guitar's perfect! I'm amazed at how Silvertone created this product! Everything's great about it. The accesories it comes with work flawlessly but they're a little flimsy so if you also need a perfect case or strap, and you have some extra cash, buy a few new, better accesories. This product is reliable enough for a pro to use it! One of the best Electric Guitars of all time! It almost looks identical! The worst aspect of the guality is... I'll get back to that if I find anything. Value: It's hell cheap! Better then any Guitar pack with better value! My friend's all jealous! It's really cheap! Only $200 for this whopper! Manufacturer Support: Yeah. My Guitar's perfect as I keep saying. But I received a package from Silvertone... Another guitar! The letter said something was wrong with it! I didn't even know! They told me they have a tracker in the Guitar and Amp so if there's a problem with it, they send you a new one! Great service! The Wow Factor: It not only sounds great, it looks great! It's one of the "sexiest" guitars I've ever seen in my life! (Which is a lot.) It's based on the crazy cool Gibson SG. One of the greatest and most valuable Electric guitars of all time! They're almost identical! But this duplicate is cheaper! The coler which I got, "Liquid Black", is awesome! I don't like the roundish electric guitars, this one's shaped like an original "axe" guitar! Other guitars have a roundish color. Like two colors. If the color's back, there white on it. This one is completel back! Cool and simple! I dunno about the "Wine Red". Overall: I'll never need to replace this beauty.

"BUY THIS!!! " submitted November 7, 2005

Music Style: all types
Sound: well, i'm not one to write alot, but i must say that i own a Fender Stratocaster, and this guitar, and they sound allmost identical to eachother after i put Fender Super bullets on it, i love this guitar just as much as i do my fender! Feature: the accersories were allright, nothing special though. Quality: i orriginally bought this guitar as a back up, and i found myself using it more than my fender! Value: it's worth way more!!! Manufacturer Support: i havent had to deal with them, but i'm sure that if i had to, it would be as pleasent as could be. Overall: i don't expect to have to replace it for at least another 5 years, and i've had it for 2 allready

"iv reviewed before, heres after one year of owning and rocking" submitted January 11, 2005

Musical Background: band...YAY
Music Style: metal, rock, emo, goth
Sound: it sounds great for any first guitar. but i sugest you get some elixer stringsd right after you buy the setup, the stock strings suck ass. also i eventualy put a gibson 58 humbucker pickup on the bridge end for bad ass sound. and beguiner will like it Feature: the amp is ok, not to great but ok. the strap is worth keeping, iv used it for a year so far and its been good. through teh picks away also. o and the bable sux ass, i got a nice hosa. also the bag sux ass, i got a coffin case for it. the dvd really helps, i teach my friends and well the dvd helps alot Quality: i havent needed to replace anything mager, i only replaced the pickup to improve the live sound for gigs Value: for 200 bucks, you should get each color....hehe Manufacturer Support: silvertone sux when you call The Wow Factor: all the chicks love it, and it blends with my pin stipe suit, my jumpsuit, camo,...everything any questions on the thing then email me at zerofan_109@hotmail.com Overall: its great.

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted February 25, 2004

Overall
Sound: I like the sound! Feature: Its a great beginners package! I just got it in the mail and I've been jammin on it for over 3 hours! I don't know if the tuner is good because I use my KORG GA tuner! Guitar looks cool and goth! And comes wit a nice amp with overdrive distortion! have fun Quality: So far so good! I hope nothing falls off or breaks!

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted April 10, 2004

Overall
Sound: The guitar is awesome, but the amp is not the greatest. Feature: I was very pleased, the DVD was very helpful for staring out.

"the best" submitted February 3, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: it's a hobby of mine
Music Style: punk rock
Sound: great way to learn how to play Feature: has the best features Quality: one of the best quality you can get in a product Value: very good value The Wow Factor: i really want it's like you can't say no Overall: it's over all the best in my book

"Great Guitar for an Even Greater Price!" submitted October 10, 2007

Musical Background: A 'getting there' guitarist
Music Style: Hard Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Power Metal, Rock
Sound: The sound is decent, just make sure to get a new amp. The amp is nice, but definitely not a keeper. The guitar sounds fairly nice; but, for its price, it is definitely something worth the money. Feature: The picks that came with it.....well....throw those away and go get some different ones. The strap is nice, it hasn't broke or even been faulted. The strings are definitely not good, I replaced them with D'Addario and they sound awesome. The tuner is a piece of crap, I recommend a KORG Chromatic tuner. Ease of Use: Fairly easy to use, even if you are a beginner. The DVD that came with it was..well...horrible in my opinion. The person teaches a few chords, a few songs, and that's all I got from it. It's relatively easy to replace things on it as well as change things. Quality: Very good for the price. It came with a small piece chipped off the back of it...that doesn't affect its sound though. The volume knob for Rhythm came off after a few days, a few knobs on the amp came off, and the pick broke. Value: Very good compared to other packages, the price is very nice on it. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with them. The Wow Factor: The guitar itself has an extremely high "sex appeal", if you got the liquid black one. It looks very nice and everyone I've shown it simply loves it. Overall: Overall, it is a great package. It is what got me into guitar, it could use a whammy bar though. I plan on getting an Ibanez S2170 Prestige after I get better at guitar. I also need to make money for a new amp...this one is horrible. It sounds good clean, but the overdrive is bad. The only thing I wish I had known before I bought it was how bad the strings were. Mine did not come with extra and I CBA to contact Silvertone.

"In all honesty..." submitted January 7, 2006

Overall
Music Style: rock metal system of a down nirvana van halen etc.
Sound: the guitar has good clean sounds ok distortion pretty good vintage sound on treble pickup. the amp has bad distortion but makes up for it in clean sounds. Feature: its got all the basics... but thats all its got. Quality: bad wiring and a weak neck joint other than that its alright Value: worth the cash... lets be honest there are 3,000 dollar guitars out there The Wow Factor: it looks really nice.

"I HATE SILVERTONE GUITARS" submitted July 15, 2006

Overall
Music Style: all types of rock
Sound: out of the box the sound wasn't that great with the amp the package provides. i bought a line 6 pod and that helped with the sound. not bad for someone starting out but someone who has a sharp ear will get annoyed. Feature: the things the package came with were low quality. the tuner was garbage. the 1/4" cable wasn't that great either. i didn't like the amp. you weren't able to eq it as well as i wanted to. you only have a bass and a tremble knob. the other problem was that one of the screw that hold the strap fell out of the guitar. Ease of Use: it is hard to get a good sound. you really need to purshase a lot of upgrades to get good sound. Quality: the input bolt fell out about a week after i got it. i had to take off the back cover and screw the bolt back on. i thought it was rediculous that i had to do that. also the screw that held the strap fell out but i couldn't find a number for silvertone to get it fixed. Value: you get what you pay for. i would expect better quality. i would pay no more than $100 for this guitar. Manufacturer Support: there is no support. hopefully you know how to figure things out or your in trouble. i hate silvertone. The Wow Factor: it's nice but it is nothing like the gibson it is trying to be. Overall: i would save some more money and buy an epiphone or an ibanez. it was more of a headache than anything else.

"it is ok" submitted December 9, 2007

Musical Background: 3 years of playin
Music Style: metal hard rock oldies
Sound: ive had this guitar for about a year now and i have had a few problems with it first off the rythym pickup broke in about 4 months of everyday use secondly, my input jack broke easily fixed though.i would recomend the use of an effects pedal. i use an rp50 and i can play anything with it

"Hendrix Style" submitted May 31, 2005

Overall
Sound: great to everything Feature: Better than a strat Quality: WoW!!!! Value: Thumbs Way Way UP Manufacturer Support: Cheer The Wow Factor: sexy Overall: ohh ya!

"NOT worth it EVEN at this price" submitted April 27, 2005

Music Style: R&B
Sound: sounds quality is OK, that is when the pickups work. My guitar shipped with a "flaky" bridge pickup. After 2 days, it stopped working alltogether. I removed the back cover and found that a wire from the pickup to the volume knob had come free. IT HAD ALMOST NO SOLDER ON IT! WTF? Once I soldered it back, the guitar worked and sounds just OK. But the saga continues... Feature: The guitar was also buzzing BADLY out of the box. I had to adjust the truss rod and raise the action just to get the buzzing to stop. Now when I bend, I easily slide under the other strings. WEAK! The "gig bag" is as sturdy as a plastic trash bag. The amp is OK but not terrilby clean. The overdrive sounds muddy. You should replace the strap ASAP. OK, the tuner works well. $200 for a good tuner? Quality: Whoever let this out of the factory must have been out to lunch because there is no quality about it. I've owned it one month and I spend almost as much time adjusting/repairing as I do playing. It also doesn't stay in tune very well. If I were gigging, I'd leave this thing home. Value: At this price, it's definetly a beginner product BUT you'd better know someone who can fix/adjust it or your student won't pick it up again. Manufacturer Support: I haven't bothered to call support because I'd have to ship it across the US (CA to NJ). It's not worth the shipping and since it's the only guitar I have at the moment, I'd rather fix it myself than send it back and forth as often as I would have had to. The Wow Factor: It's pretty to look at and now that I've got it working better, I'm starting to enjoy it (guitar in general) but I wouldn't recommend it to an enemy. Overall: The phrase that comes to mind is as an overall rating is "sucks ass"...

"the only thing nicer is pamala anderson and carmen electra at the same time" submitted February 22, 2005

Musical Background: in a band
Music Style: rock, h.metal, punk
Sound: It sounds exellent. But the amp will get fuzzy when u put the level up around 5-6. other than that all around great buy. I think it sounds bet than my friends epiphone les paul special Feature: It comes with everything u need to go out and make some darn good music Quality: it came in perfect condition and was pre tuned Value: this is the sheot for any guitar player Manufacturer Support: have not had any problems to deal with yet Overall: i love this guitar i would rather have this guitar over any other in its price range it rocks and it rolls this is a great buy the guitar is great but the amp is a little bit fuzzy if your a beginner go out and get this package u wont be upset.

"freakin buy this it rocks out loud u will want to buy more GET LIQUID BLACK IT IS SOOOOOO HOTT" submitted June 16, 2005

Overall
Music Style: rock punk rock alternative
Sound: this sound rocks the amp is very good very easy to tune the pickups r ok but u cant tell Feature: it comes wit everthing u need im not even a beginner and i have it ... it rocks Quality: ive had it for like 2 years and havent broken one string its simply amazing perfect guitar Value: the price is low for what i would pay trust me its worth any stratocaster + more Manufacturer Support: i love this company i wont order from anywhere else The Wow Factor: i have it i want 6 more haha if i could afford it Overall: this guitar is amazing rite out of the box i dont know why ur looking at the reviews buy it already im telling u you wont be dissapointed
10 of 12 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"awesome guitar pack" submitted March 11, 2005

Musical Background: none
Music Style: rock (like metallica and green day)
Feature: this guitar comes with a whole bunch of sweet stuff Value: this is very cheap for everything that it comes with. The Wow Factor: i just ordered it today and i cant wait for it to come.

"O.K. guitar great in some parts ok in others" submitted July 2, 2005

Overall
Sound: this is hard to tune Feature: everthing u need Quality: the thing where u stick the cable into the guitar fell apart the first day The Wow Factor: looks nice but looks can be decieving Overall: hard to tune tuner sux major ass im just so p[issed it fell apart like that that really fired me up

"Do not waste your time and hard earned money purchasing this guitar." submitted December 12, 2004

Overall
Sound: This guitar is not worth buying. If you do end up buying the guitar, you will hear the strings make a buzzing noise when you play the guitar. Every chord you play sounds terrible, the strings touch the frets and it creates this horrible buzzing noise. This guitar is a big disappointment. Feature: The amplifier is average and not worth having either. The amplifier has an overdrive button which does not give you much overdrive. This amplifier is a disappointment. Quality: What good is a guitar if the strings make a horrible buzzing noise every time you play it. Very disappointing, What quality control? Value: I'll never buy another Silvertone product again. The Wow Factor: The look of this guitar is deceiving. It looks great, but ultimately you'll soon discover it sounds horrible.

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted March 12, 2005

By Chasm Rider
Music Style: Scintillating Total Thunder Metal
Sound: I cannot put down this guitar I sleep with it I take one of the ten (TEN!!!!???) picks that you get with this package out of my pocket, strap on this REALISTIC gibson SG and I fly like a complete large flock of morning doves straight into the cosmic heart of pure tone heaven and I never come back ever ever. Feature: The features make me cry when I try to think about all of them and how they couldn't have sold this for two hundred unless the workers were making something well short of peanuts. But that's globalization we cannot turn back or else we will have a comunist president or something. Value: You mean a lot to me, dear reader, or I would not be typing this. Manufacturer Support: Never. In a million years. Listen to me. Don't go there. Come on. The Wow Factor: In general, people do not find me desirable, but that's okay I SHRED ONLY FOR MYSELF AND THOSE WHO CAN UNDERSTAND MY SHREDDED MUSICAL VISION QUEST.

"Do You Care About ANYTHING? Just Quit Reading Reviews and BUY THIS NOW!!" submitted March 12, 2005

By Jean Luc duMort
Musical Background: Total
Music Style: Beyond Death Shred Insanity
Sound: The amp that comes with this thing has a distortion, it sounds like a wild rhino that has been shot with a tranquilizer dart so you can walk right up and smell it. I mean its wild u should get one. I have to be honist tho, it has a 6 inch spaker and it don't sound exactly like a 4 x 12 Marshall slant cab. Feature: A bewildering array of features. Both the ax and the rhino tone have numerous knobs, and they each do something. You can have a lot of fun figuring out what do each knob do to effect the kickass tone you are trying to go for. You don't ever quite get the tone, but you cannot be sure it won't get it, because there are one h- e- double hockey sticks of a lot of knobs on this rig and you will never figurre it out but what the hey. The tuner they give you probably has five or six features itelf, I have no idea what they are or how to use it yet - only had the ax for a month. Quality: JEEPERS CREEPERS THIS KIT IS A KEEPER! Value: If you do not buy this package you are a brain-dead fool who might as well live your whole life with your stupid peeps. You have no class and deserve no respect and you are getting what you deserve. Just eat me. Manufacturer Support: Still my parents, but a LOT is happening for Death Siezure right now that I cant talk about, so... The Wow Factor: Give me a BREAK I am knocking myself out trying to tell you how desirable this junk is, just keep reading pleeez? :-) Overall: Overall I do not care what you do with my honest appraisal of this complete, self-contained starter set, you can do whatever now, my time is over, this review is rapidly drawing to a close, it's your life, if you want to fall flat on your face and see everything go down the drain, then just ignore me I guess it's just a waste of time for me to sit here typing, ho hum...

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted December 10, 2004

Overall
Sound: it has bad strings they make a buzzing sound Feature: the accersories were good Quality: its ok not the best

Silvertone Rockit 21 Pack Customer Review submitted December 10, 2004

Overall
Sound: hello I'm shaquille o neal this guitar is no good its too small for me Feature: stinks Quality: pooop ac/dc rocks I'm the bigest ac/dc fan ever Manufacturer Support: poop The Wow Factor: no thanks will nerver buy guitar again all those people who think this guitar is good must have gotten a lucky one cause mine is crapie Overall: poop

"awesome guitar for beginners" submitted March 15, 2004

Overall
Music Style: pretty much just rock and punk
Sound: this guitar sounds really good. it sounds just as good if not better than my friends ibanez.the amp is pretty good. i wouldnt use it while playin a gig but its reall good for practicing in your room.overall its sounds pretty good. Feature: the features werent the greatest but i like the tuner. it was a little confuseing but after a few minutes it was really easy to use. the strap is alright i dont really use it alot tho.u mite wanna get a new cable because mine just stopped workin after like 3 months. Quality: there was one small problem i had after i had the guitar for about 3 1/2 months. the strings started to hit the 1st fret causing a buzzing sound. i just brought it to the local guitar shop and they fixxed it. i didnt like the cable how it just stopped working so u should buy a new 1 wen u buy the guitar. Value: this guitar package is a very good deal. the only thing that wasnt good was the cable. thats wut made it a 9 not a 10 Manufacturer Support: i duno i never had to call them or anything so ill just give it a 10. The Wow Factor: i think this guitar looks awesome. it look just like a gibson sg and its sweet. Overall: overall this guitar package was very good. ive had it for 6 months and there was no major problems so far. i think if your a begginer this package is great for u.

When you call, mention priority code 15G2-Z4KX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976