When you call, mention priority code 1592-08TJ

Rating and Reviews: Steinberg UR22 USB

With two XLR microphone preamps, MIDI I/O, zero-latency monitoring, and a Hi-Z input for guitar, this 192 kHz/24-bit USB interface has everything you need.

"Great sounding and simple to use" submitted March 30, 2014

By Steve Cisek in La Grange Park, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Singer/ Songwriter. Have been writing music for over close to 20 years.
Music Style: Pop
Overall: This is a great audio interface for a home studio. It has phantom power for my condenser mic and the mic pre's sound really good. MIDI for my keyboard. Overall a great unit at the price I wanted to pay for it.

"Great Audio Interface" submitted October 8, 2013

By Zojer B in Compton, CA
Musical Background: Drum Line, High School
Music Style: Drum Line, Electronic
Overall: This Sound Card has proved to be a good performer. It has always been very easy to set up on any computers I use it with, no issues there. I have not used any inputs, but I have used the MIDI Ports. Everything works great. - Great Beginner Audio Interface but I do believe I could have gone with something less expensive for my skill level. I don't have very much experience with Audio Interfaces specifically for Music like the Steinberg UR22, but I do have experience with Sound Cards for gaming rigs and this has effectively replaced my X-Fi sound card in my computer. It's a solid performer with superb sound quality. Build quality is very good, metal/aluminum casing with sturdy knobs for DAW/Input Mix, Headphones Vol, and Master vol. I wish I could give more accurate ratings but I do not have a use for everything included with this audio interface. But anything that I rated 3 stars was because I simply do not know how good or bad it is.

"bad preamp " submitted December 3, 2013

By Byron Sablich in Allentown, PA
Musical Background: Good enough
Music Style: Doesn't matter!
Overall: I tried recording my vocals with 2 condenser mikes and both sounded scratchy. This unit is unusable and a waste of my money and time. I will go back to using the Presonus stuff.

"If you buy this, you will end up in the hospital" submitted May 8, 2013

By Allison Chapman in Great Falls, MT
Musical Background: 35 years playing guitar
Music Style: jazz
Overall: This is the most absolutley insane, most hair pulling, most heart attack causing, unbelievable, there just are no words to express how hard this system is to install. Steinberg does not have a customer service phone number so there is no help whatsoever from them. I have been trying to install this for the past 3 hours and I just can't do it, nothing but errors and I literally have to go to the emergency room now because of this. Don't even think about trying to install this unless you have at least five PHD's and an ambulance standing by!

When you call, mention priority code 1592-08TJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976