When you call, mention priority code 175V-FCKW

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Squier Fat Strat

Rock out with an edge and a touch of class with this electric guitar. It features single coil pickups and a rosewood fingerboard.

"Great Bang For The Buck" submitted November 6, 2012

By Robert G in Cuthbert, GA
Musical Background: Guitar,Bass,Drums Semi Pro, 30 Years Playing
Music Style: Classic Rock, Country, Blues
Overall: Great Guitar Overall,Had the Features I was Looking For.Quality Was First Class.Can Get All The Sounds For Playing Rock,Country, Blues And More.Guitar Was Set Up Just Right For Me.Plays Very Nice Up And Down The Fret BoardWould Recommend This Guitar Too Any Body That Wants Solid Guitar That Plays Great Through A Good Amp.And The Price Is Right! The Wow Factor Is Just How Great This Guitar Looks.Not Had To Use Manufacturer Support.

"sweet" submitted May 12, 2006

Musical Background: music player
Music Style: rock, hard rock, classic rock, metal, hard metal
Sound: the sound is amazing. sounds just as good as any strat especially with a good amp. Feature: basic. whammy bar is awesome though. Ease of Use: very comfortable to play with. can play for hours at a time. Quality: i banged it a few times and barely any scratches or dents. Value: 200????? wow Manufacturer Support: didnt have to deal with them. The Wow Factor: it is so sexy. chick magnet. nice black glossy finish and cool pickgaurd. Overall: i will use this guitar untill i see a cooler one...kidding:) but i will definately have it for a looong time.
23 of 27 people (85.19%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great axe for the money!" submitted March 23, 2014

By Randy B in Escanaba, MI
Musical Background: 10 years, guitar, bass
Music Style: rock, metal, blues
Overall: Ive had this workhorse for 2 years now and Ive enjoyed its sound looks and playability. I purchased it with a payment plan and have zero regrets.

Squier Fat Strat Customer Review submitted October 23, 2007

Musical Background: I try
Sound: Pretty good sound. not quite a fender stratocaster but mad close if you need a beginner guitar or if you cant afford 400-500 bucks for a standard strat this is your guitar Feature: This is great but if you are new to guitars squire can set you up with a package for 200-300 bucks Strat amp and bag tuner picks you name it. i kinda like the epiphone les paul too though Ease of Use: i understood everything Quality: great for 200 bucks Value: 200 bucks you cant get better Manufacturer Support: I dont know havent needed it The Wow Factor: ohhh yeah who doesent like a strat Overall: im keepin it till i am awesome and rich enough to afford a 400 dollar Fender
11 of 14 people (78.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Strat vs Tele" submitted July 7, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Active. I've been player for about 45 yrs
Music Style: Spanish Gospel
Sound: Well let me say first, Zzound got it to me in a timely matter and packaged professionally. This black fat strat is a very good looking strat with the mirror looking pick guard. The sound is good. The typical fender strat sound and then the added thicker sound that the Humbucking pickup provides. I am disappointed with the setup. I've pretty much done the best I can. The thing that I'm really disappointed with is that I've had to leave the strings higher than I like. If I lower them I get a lot of dead notes. The frets near the bridge are pretty high. I've never had to setup a guitar before to this extend so I'm going to have to have a pro do it for me. I bought a Squier tele infinity series (made in China) and I didn't have to do a thing to it, WOW. I bought this guitar because I used to own an American strat back in the '80s, got rid of it so I wanted another one just to have one, but I could not afford another American made strat. If I was to buy another Fender I would buy another tele, I love teles. Feature: N/A Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: This guitar is very sexy.

"Value for the Buck" submitted February 14, 2011

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Blues and Rock
Sound: Playing this Strat through my hand wired Class a tube head is a great test. The sound was outstanding. I have played for over 43 years....technology over the years has given us all the ability to acquire a great instrument for very little cost. This Squire fat strat is a great instrument for any level player. Have a luthier do a set up for you, it will be well worth the little expense. Feature: Even the lower end Squire line provides the player with pretty much everything needed for tweaking the initial set up. Ease of Use: Just like all Strats......Great instrument. Quality: Perfect what else would you come to expect from ZZounds and Fender... Value: I am pretty biased. I purchase all my music needs from ZZounds, and I live in Las Vegas...where I can get pretty much anything I need. Manufacturer Support: ZZounds and Fender are both so reliable. The Wow Factor: Great instrument Overall: This is a great player

"IT SUCKS DON'T BUY IT!" submitted April 5, 2008

Music Style: Metal, jazz, hard rock, and classic rock
Sound: The sound on this piece of junk just sucks so much its unbelievable. No type of music fits this guitar ESPECIALLY metal. I love thrash metal like metallica but it sounds like crap on this. Theres just no growl on this thing. Jazz is better but still sucks on this. And that's mostly wat I play so it sucks. But trust me nothing fits this guitar even grunge. Feature: The 2 single coil pickups fit jazz ok but still are suckish. The humbucker is the worst humbucker u will ever use and doesn't fit any type of rock or metal. My guitar doesn't have the chrome tho and it has a white pickguard that attracts every spec or dirt. The finish also sucks on all of them and chips super easily. Just to add on the tuners are so bad its unbelievable. Expect 2 tune it every day and every time u put it in a case it comes out of tune and any tremoloing screws it out of tune. Any bending also gets it out of tune and the frets r super sharp and f ur hands up. The humbucker pickup r also extremely loose and suck. Even the strap buttons are always loose and must be screwed back in every day. Mine won't even stay in I pick it up and the button pops out. My guess is that they screwed the hole to big for the screw. It sucks because I'm just using this b4 I get a new guitar bcuz I got this off my friend when I started so I can't return it. Ease of Use: Terrible. The frets always give you fret buzz and the bolt on neck sucks. Its extemely hard to get up and down this neck so I'm screwed. Just sucks. Quality: I think I've already covered this. It sucks. Value: This sucks should be worth 25 bucks Manufacturer Support: I don't kno since I can't use it since its technically not my guitar. The Wow Factor: Looks ok but chiped so badly it looks retarded. Not even my friends fault he dropped it once. It attracks every spec of dirt so ur screwed. Overall: 2 words..... EXTREMELY SUCKISH!!!!!!

When you call, mention priority code 175V-FCKW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976