When you call, mention priority code 154Z-87WJ

Rating and Reviews: Squier P Bass Pack

Get started right with the Squier Stop Dreaming, Start Playing Affinity P Bass Package. The Affinity P Bass Package includes everything you need to begin.

"Best set you can find. And CHEAP!" submitted January 6, 2011

By a customer from att.net
Overall
Musical Background: Starting bassist but long time musician.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Funk, Anything really.
Sound: It has a good sound. Really does sound very much like a real Fender P-Bass. If you like the P-Bass sound you will enjoy this very much. Feature: Everything works well. The bass may be only 8" but has great quality and volume. Don't worry that you will be cut short with volume. The tuner is awesome and very useful to have around. The strings aren't great, but if your just starting they get the job done just fine for a while. I still suggest to replace them after a week or two. The headphones are decent. They aren't great but have a long cord and are fairly comfortable to wear while playing. Ease of Use: Very good tones from this set. I enjoy it very much, but I still suggest changing the strings to get a better sound. Quality: Everything was perfect when it arrived. Everything was built well and nothing is loose. The bass and amp are extremely good quality especially for the price of this set. People hate on these basses very often. But to be honest, for serving the purpose of a starter bass set it is amazing. Value: For the price of this kit (really not much at all!), you get a tremendous value and quality. I say, look no further for a better set. Manufacturer Support: I never had to use them. The Wow Factor: It looks tremendous. I'm not sure I would lay with it, but it looks stunning from the box. No scratches or blemishes, it looks like a genuine Fender P-Bass. Overall: Has everything you need to start playing bass. I totally suggest it for anyone who wants to start playing bass. You can get great sounds from this set and honestly, feels just like a fender I tried. GET IT!

"Good quality. Great value." submitted January 23, 2009

Overall
Music Style: rock.punk.British 80s metal.
Sound: I play alot of punk,and metal with this bass and it delivers the sound I need. Feature: I did not get the starter kit but I did get the squire affinity p bass arctic white. came with a gig bag. Ease of Use: second i got it out of the box. plugged in 2 my rogue amp and jammed. Plug and play. Quality: nice finish.good quality.tuners nice and tight. only problem is the input jack gets wiggly.all u got to do is tighten it though. Depending on how u treat it, it can last a while. nice pickguard 2. Value: This bass is worth way more then the retail value. I love this bass. Manufacturer Support: no problems at all. The Wow Factor: I just played a gig at my high school color day and the second i got off the stage. chicks were all over it. Overall: This bass is perfect for people just learning or for more advanced players on a budget.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good deal on a nice set up!" submitted April 28, 2014

By Ray M in Staples, MN
Overall
Musical Background: Wind instrument geek looking to learn new things. I've been playing 6 string acoustic and electric for about a year.
Music Style: Mostly classic Country, Old-timey music, and Gospel. I love Johnny Cash
Overall: I got this bass set up about a month ago and have been extremely pleased with it. The amp is very solid and reliable with no noise at all. I forgot it on for a whole day once and never noticed. The guitar itself is also very nice. There was one little spot of wood glue smeared near the strap button on the upper bout, but that took a couple seconds to remove. I was glad to see the strap button screws were reinforced with glue. Other than that, the guitar was set up very well, and was quite playable for me even though I typically play a regular stratocaster. I love the simplicity of the instrument, its light weight, its good tone and playability. If I had a gripe, it would be that the tuner is not as nice as my Snarks. lol The included cable seems to be of good quality, but I would get a padded strap. The nylon strap is not comfortable on an axe this big. Too much weight hanging out there on the neck and headstock. It leaves a groove in your left shoulder! The set was boxed very securely with the retail display box inside a plain brown box. It is a heavy box, but full of fun! Oh, and they never included set up instructions for the guitar. If they did they were well hidden. My Strat came with a manual. I thought that was kinda weak.

"Seller was wicked super fast. Very happy with purchase." submitted January 6, 2011

Overall
Sound: I bought this for my nephew and he loves this. Sounds awsome!! Feature: My nephew was happy with the accessories. That is why I bought this one, cause it had all the accessories. Ease of Use: Again, my nephew hasnt complained about this product at all. He loves it. Quality: Excellent quality!! Value: Really feel like I got a great deal on this product. Just what I was looking for with everything included. Manufacturer Support: I havent had to deal with them after the sale yet, but if they are as helpful as when I bought it, it will be good. The Wow Factor: Im only given this a 5 cause wasnt looking for sex appeal. Wanted the blue one but wasnt available. Overall: Expect my nephew will love this product for a long time until he breaks it. You know how boys are.

"Squire Affinity P Bass Package " submitted January 13, 2014

By Jerrita H in Concord, NC
Musical Background: Plays Trombone, tuba and beginning guitar
Music Style: Plays in school band.
Overall: Bought this for my almost 14 year old son. Excellent buy. Everything included. He is thrilled . Will buy from them again. Very quick completion from time of buy to delivery 3 days .

"A starter kit, thats all." submitted November 24, 2007

By a customer from rogers.com
Musical Background: Bassist, Guitarist
Sound: This bass has a nice, deep sound to it with a bit of buzzing but there are some issues. The amp is a standard bass amplifier. Nothing special. Feature: It is a starter package by Squier(Fender) so it comes with alot of beginner necessities. The Fender name on the headstock does mean quality but not as much went into this as other basses like the Fender Jazz ect. The amplifier included has standaard bass features. Input jack, output jack, EQ, and effect jacks. Ease of Use: This is a very easy bass to play seeing as how its a starter kit it has to be. The pickups are kinda retarded but you'll get used to it. Very easy to play slap bass on though. Quality: As I said in sound, there are issues with this bass. For one, I played a few bass chords a while ago and I noticed the tuners rattled.. alot. The 14th fret on the G string is completely messed up I noticed. It sounded like the 16th fret and to make it sound like the 14th, I had to bend it. The amplifier, as i said earlier, is nothing special. Sounds pretty normal. Value: For bass players just starting, this is a nice kit but for more advanced players, not the way to go. Manufacturer Support: Came with a manual. The Wow Factor: Nothing to go crazy about. Overall: Overall, its a starter kit, and thats all it is. Once the basics are learnt, move on to a much sexier Fender Jazz bass. Problem is that you can get the Jazz Bass without needing this one cause the Jazz bass in general is a much better bass to start on and keep. I learnt on this Squier, got my Jazz bass and never played this again.
26 of 34 people (76.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I great People try it you will be pleased" submitted May 20, 2011

Music Style: Gospel
Sound: I love the Squier Bass the sound is every thing i want in a Bass. I played my Bass Sunday in church and the sound really good. People was asking were I got my Bass. I am very happy with my bass. Im buying a bigger AMP. For a more bigger sound for when we do out Church Revival. Feature: every thing was just what i was looking Ease of Use: It was very easy to. The Wow Factor: i love it matches my drums set Overall: As lone as it keep playing I'll keep it for ever

"great for beginners, hence the name" submitted March 26, 2009

Overall
Sound: i don't have th whole package, I just own the amp. The sound of the amp is ok, but perfect for a beginner. I used it for years as a beginner and it always sounded great to me. now, having more experience, I ofcourse don't feel the same. It has plenty of volume for its size, too. I was able to compete with a drummer in a practice room Feature: simple basic features... perfect for beginners. Ease of Use: not many options, but like i said, its simple, so great for beginners or for practicing alone. Quality: the power switch became jammed after a couple years of use, but my friend got the same amp around the same time and its working perfectly, I'm still using that one today. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with the company personally. I love a lot of Fender products; however, i really don't like the company as a whole. They seem to want all guitar/bass players to bow down to them and they also raised all their prices significantly during an economic recession??? who the **** do they think they are?! thats just my opinion though Overall: its great for beginners to learn and practice on, but eventually an aspiring bassist should definitely upgrade and upsize for performing live, while keeping this as a personaly practice amp. as far as the bass, You could probably get a much better ibanez for the same price.

When you call, mention priority code 154Z-87WJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976