When you call, mention priority code 1588-3LMP

Rating and Reviews: Squier Strat HSS Pack

Plug in and play with this Squier Stratocaster package. It includes everything you need to get started: an electric guitar, amp, strap, tuner, and more.

"AWESOME GEAR, TOTAL SATISFACTION." submitted December 22, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: I know some easy stuff, but starting over again.
Music Style: rock, blues,
Sound: Not sure how I can describe the actual sound quality fairly of my guitar or amp, I can say this though I know with out a doubt that Fender guitars and amps are on the top of the line along with a few other great guitars and amps. the items I purchased, sound great to me. Pure Fender quality. Feature: I can set the tones I like and prefer on my guitar, the amp is a bit more complicated as it has built in back tracking and Loop drivers which at this time I am not too familiar with. But they do sound great also. Ease of Use: Very easy to use and a lot of settings to select from, Yes there will be a learning curve for me, not so much for the instruments. Quality: Like I said before my personnel opinion Pure Fender Quality Value: I rate this product a 9 on "worthy" of selling price as I know that there are other top brands names out on the marker just as worthy, But I can rate this product or any other a 10 if they will just come and give it to me at no price Lol !! Manufacturer Support: Have not had any problems with my guitar or equipment. Have not had to contact any one at Fender or the company where I purchased my gear. Dont feel I will have too?? The Wow Factor: I like Fender guitars, I rate them as I play them. I am looking forward to buying Fender again. Overall: I plan on having and playing this gear as long as possible with total satisfaction. When I am ready for my next guitar or amp I will not hesitate to look in to the Fender line first.

Squier Strat HSS Pack Customer Review submitted August 4, 2008

Overall
Music Style: anything for opeth to jimi hendrix, and johnny cash to kiss.
Sound: this is my first guitar, but i got a new epiphone les paul. i really like this guitar for jamming at home or at band practice. it comes with a amp which i think is awesome, and a strap and a cable. the amp blew a fuse or something and broke, so i got a new one. the cable broke on me 2 months later. Feature: it comes with the guitar,strap,cord,and amp. the amp has lots of fx and comes with its built in drum machine which i like to solo with alot. Ease of Use: its easy to use, but to get your tone just right and with no feedback or extra noise its hard. Quality: guitar is decent after i switched the pickups, and got new strings. The cable is just a piece of crap, but the amp is radical. Manufacturer Support: i had to use it before since my amp broke and my cable did to, and they were fine with it. Overall: its pretty good for starters, but its pretty noisey guitar and cable. id get a epiphone or ibanez over this for starting anyday. i got it for christmas for my parents, so.
27 of 33 people (81.82%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"really its a wast of money to buy it in a package deal u can buy it cheper in pices or as u need them u learn as u go along i wi" submitted August 15, 2011

Overall
Sound: none the guitar was chep in the package it want stay in tune the amp help pushed the sound out some Feature: the amp was nice the guitar was chep Ease of Use: if the guitar would stay in tune that would help i had the nut cut so the strings would lay flat the brige is much chep Quality: the guitar body was nice the hard were on it was chep the amp is great Value: it could come down in price or give u more stuff in the package Manufacturer Support: all working well other then it want stay in tune Overall: it was just to learn guitar what i no now i should have used the money to buy better stuff

When you call, mention priority code 1588-3LMP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976