When you call, mention priority code 203-7GW1

Rating and Reviews: Squier VM Jaguar 5-String

With its offset body and P/J pickups, this Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar V gives you killer looks, rich 5-string tone, and playability far beyond its price.

"Great Bass Value" submitted January 30, 2014

By Leonardo L in Valencia, CA
Musical Background: 30 years semi pro
Music Style: will play anything
Overall: A little neck heavy but you won't notice it if you use a suede strap. Love the sound of the active bass boost. No dead spots on the neck. Fret work is decent.Nothing fancy about this bass but no complaints either.

"Great bass for the money" submitted October 29, 2014

By Edward Clardy in Keller, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years. Guitar and bass.
Music Style: Rock, blues, folk, Christain
Overall: I have had higher end basses but I really wanted a 5 string so after reading reviews I decided on this one. No regrets either. For the money you cannot beat it. Sounds much better than expected. I had to do a setup on mine; the action was really high and intonation was off. No big deal. Having the P and J pickups provides versatility in your tone. Can dial in really deep or punchy tones. Love active electronics! A good option for an inexpensive 5 string bass.

"Squier VM Jaguar V 5-String Bass" submitted April 13, 2014

By rodrigo padilla in Miami, FL
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Metal, rock.
Overall: It's a lot of bass at a good price point. The features, action and play-ability has exceeded my expectations. One minor negative is that the P pickup has a hum that is louder than usual, when soloed and the pickguard came with minor scratches. The neck is great, it has no dead spots and fretbuzz is non existent. The sound is a nice growly tone when both pickups are combined. The bass boost is a little too much so use it to taste. Overall, this is a great bass to gig, record and play around the house. Looks great and plays like a more expensive bass!

"Great 5 string bass for the money...." submitted March 11, 2015

By Sotero Rivera in New Milford, CT
Overall
Musical Background: Classical guitar 10 years. Bass 1 year.
Music Style: I am classically trained but also listen to a lot of metal (Metallica, Queensriche, Rush, etc...) and Blues Rock (Eric Clapton,
Overall: I just got this Jaguar 5 string bass that I've been wanting to get for a while. I had bought a Squire Jazz bass a few months ago and I was surprised at how great it sounded and played.I figured that the price for this one was so low that it was worth a try. Wow, what a great bass this is!!!! I highly recommended to anyone that is not worried about the name on their guitar. The sound is incredible and the playability is good right from the box. I will end up lowering the action a bit but overall I am glad I got the bass guitar. I love the way it looks and the configuration of a P bass and a J bass combined. The neck is a bit thick compared to an Ibanez but it is still comfortable and playable. I got the black one and will probably end up getting the 3 tone Sunburst also.

"Squier VM Jaguar V 5-String Bass" submitted March 26, 2016

By Sam Foster in Daytona Beach, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music, 50 years. play- Bass,Guitar Drums, Brass and Keyboard.and played professionally for a living in the past
Music Style: rock country, blues, funk, R&B and a lot more
Sound: Great Hi's and Lows, Action is good as my 4-string American Precision and Jazz basses, and the price, the electronics and hardware are worth that! Feature: most useful features: sounds great and plays great off the shelf, and the price is great! Least useful feature, Can't find a perfect hard shell case ! Ease of Use: The learning curve is all on me, Have played 4-string for 45 years. Quality: Looks Great, Plays Great don't know how reliable or mechanical it is only had it 3 weeks, but have played more at home than I have in years! Value: Yes it is!! Manufacturer Support: Never had a problem with Fender, and have used their products for over 40 years. The Wow Factor: The sound is unreal (in a good way) !! First time I played it, I didn't plug it into Bass Amp, Plugged it in my studio mixer with everything flat, through my studio monitors, no compressor or FX, sounded GREAT!!! Overall: Have played professionally since the mid '70's, Never owned a 5-String Bass, I have J and P basses, so I went for the Jaguar V 5-String Bass. It's the First Bass or Guitar I have ever bought that all I did is tune and play, no need to lower or raise the action, Just run tone and volume knobs wide open and sounds and plays Great!! Only draw back, Fender or no one else makes a hard shell case for it.

When you call, mention priority code 203-7GW1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976