When you call, mention priority code 156P-N9JQ

Rating and Reviews: Squier Vintage Modified

With two soapbar pickups and a floating tremolo system, this Squier includes everything collectors love about '60s Jazzmasters.

"Best guitar for the value !!! " submitted November 2, 2013

By ed v
Overall
Musical Background: guitar- play at home
Music Style: rock, blues, metal
Overall: I have owned a lot of guitars. for under 400$ you cant beat this thing. the tone is amazing it even can handle distortion ! a lot of people say the bridge is junk and strings pop off, well they do a little. but not as bad as you think. just don't pluck them and its fine. you can play anything with this guitar. I play a lot of blues and when you bend the strings there still on the bridge ! so :) the quality is amazing it looks nicer then my $1200 American strat sounds just as good too. the finish on the neck looks custom sop worthy . I got sonic blue and must say I rather buy this guitar and save 300-700$ and put it toward a amp and a few pedals then just go out buy a med - high end fender that probably wont be as nice. don't let the name fool you, squire now has a few models that can top big name brands

"Have 2 Squires Jazzmasters!!!" submitted May 18, 2014

Overall
Overall: Have 2.. one set up for blues slide the other for whatever.I also have 2 Jaguars. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.... I have had the American version.. sold it off and got a real fine hollowbody. Happened to play Squire at a music shop thru a small tube Vox. Couldn't believe the feel and sound of it. When I got this guitar only the left hand switches would go to the pups. I took the plate off the other side and a wire popped right up. Easy fix.. solder. I can say the electronics look a little "thin" compared to the electronics in the American version.. no surprise.. was going to get replacement parts (pots etc) but afraid it will alter the sound to something that is much different from what it is now... I'm more then happy with all aspects of this guitar.. but does take some set up.. not rocked science.. Truss rod (turn nice and slow) had to cut down on the nut to make the channels a little deeper for lower action at the nut. just little mods.. didn't like the wire cold soldered but I have had high end guitars that had similar situations The sound is real good for my purposes . For 299$ play one at your music store or purchase one from zZOUNDS and if you don't like send it back.. its worth the hassell.. ps All the mods were small potatoes. Trust rod needed about 1/4 turn. cutting into the nut, I used a knife which wasn't to sharp and only took out a little from the nut. I'm talking about an hour for the complete set up.. The longest part was letting the soldering gun heat up. I f you need to do any of the aforementioned, just be a bit "delicate" I also really dig the Jazzmaster.. You can dial in a nice "scooped" sound which is great for blues I play.. I'm just sayin' -

"Get one" submitted January 24, 2014

By Nathan Pitts in Pensacola, FL
Musical Background: Lots of musical background
Music Style: I like to play every instrument I can get my hand on and I like to experiment with sounds a lot.
Overall: For the price, this is the best you will find. I have a classic player jazzmaster that is amazing, but this thing keeps up with it (and may even be better). I love mine and I'm thinking of buying another in white to put some tele humbuckers in. The build and finish is very solid. It's on par with Mexican Fenders in my opinion.

When you call, mention priority code 156P-N9JQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976