When you call, mention priority code 209-ZPP5

Rating and Reviews: Squier Vintage Moded Tele

A pair of Wide Range humbuckers gives this Tele its fat tone, while a C-shaped neck gives it its comfortable playability.

"Vintage Modified Tele Deluxe" submitted December 23, 2013

By Anthony F in Long Island, NY
Overall
Musical Background: some pro mostly semi pro
Music Style: Blues, country, old R&B
Overall: Once again I'm totally satisfied with Squier even after owning many US and Mexico Fenders. I have a Classic Vibe tele which is as good or better than any Fender I owned and thought I try a Vintage Modified model and once again I'm totally impressed and love the guitar. IMO Asian Fender's are the best bang for the buck with Epiphone as runner up.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Sounds awesome" submitted January 26, 2017

By Caleb M in Grand Haven, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I play professionally, also a college music major.
Music Style: Rock, alternative, pop punk, church music.
Sound: It sounded way better than I expected it to. I'm running it through a Vox Nt50 head, and a Jet City 100w cab. I am a recording musician, and I was totally prepared to have to replace the pickups before I could use it in the studio, and I will definitely be using it in the studio as it is. Feature: The pickups sound fantastic. The 4 knobs let you dial in the exact tone you're looking for. Ease of Use: Super easy to use, just plug it in and play. Quality: This is the only part of the guitar that is lacking. The fret ends are sharp, and need to be filed down. Out of the box, the action was really high and I had to lower it. The string tree that the high E string sits in has a weird groove in it and it makes a creaking sound when I adjust the E string. The pickguard has a few scratches and divits in it.! Value: It's a really good value. I bought this because I wanted that tele deluxe feel without spending $800+ on it. I was impressed Manufacturer Support: Luckily I haven't had to use this yet. The Wow Factor: I love this guitar. I have no problem putting a little work into it to set it up properly, but I wish that it was set up properly from the factory. I will definitely be gigging and recording with this guitar in the near future. Overall: It was set up poorly out of the box, but it sounds awesome

"NICE GUITAR !" submitted April 8, 2015

By Don N in Judsonia, AR
Musical Background: Been Playing Guitar For Over 50 Years Hobbyist
Music Style: Smooth jazz, classic rock, doobie bros, steely dan
Overall: After Seeing This Guitar And Hearing It I Just Had To Get One For Myself. And I'm Glad I Did. Right Out Of The Box I Didn't Have To A Thing. It Plays And Sounds Great. And It Looks Awesome. It Is So Comfortable To My Body Thanks To The Strat Like Cut A Way. The Basswood Body Is Lightweight. I've Been Playing Fenders And Squiers For Years Now And This One Is A Keeper.!

"GREAT GUITAR !!!" submitted April 30, 2015

By Don N in Judsonia, AR
Musical Background: HOBBYIST BEEN PLAYING NOW JUST OVER 50 YEARS
Music Style: CHURCH TYPE MUSIC, CLASSIC ROCK, SMOOTH JAZZ
Overall: I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS ~!!! BEAUTIFUL ELECTRIC GUITAR !! IT IS A WINNER ! JUST WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USE TO ! AS IN ANY NEW ELECTRIC GUITAR WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT NEW ! HAS EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED ON IT! ALL I HAD TO DO WAS ADJUST THE SADDLES AND IT MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE ! PICKUPS ARE EXCELLENT ! YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER VALUE ON AN ELECTRIC GUITAR IN THE FENDER LINE ! THAN THIS !!! BEING THAT I'M ON A FIXED INCOME BUDGET WITH BLESSED SOCIAL SECURITY ! I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT! GIVE IT A SHOT IF YOU CAN !!! ASAP !!!!!!!

When you call, mention priority code 209-ZPP5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976