When you call, mention priority code 16KJ-NDTL
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Spectrasonics Trilian

Round out your low end with the complete solution for bass sounds. This software includes an incredible acoustic bass and 60+ electric models.

Overall

"The ultimate in Bass fast and easy from Spectrasonics and zzounds!!" submitted March 20, 2011

Musical Background: DJ, Producer, Ear Time Records Label Manager
Music Style: Electro, Proggresive, Dub Step, Break Beats
Sound: Spectrasonics Trilian Bass Module Software is a great product. If you make rock pop, hip hop or techno/house this has all the sounds you will need. My productions now have a bass I can be proud of! I use this with, Logic, Acid Pro and Abelton Live. Feature: Tilian has some great filters and arpeggio function to keep ya bass moving also included it own effects racks. I have not had enough time to use all of the extra features but may not sleep for day to use them. Ease of Use: I have had no problems so far using this product, the interface is user friendly and nice looking to boot. I you have properly hook up you midi controller keyboard playing and automating effect with nobs and faders is clean and easy. Quality: Install disk where safely protected in the package and the box is very pleasing to the eye. Double Layer DvDs have a very nice label finish, only thing I didn't dig on, was a black and white mini manual. But with all the other features no big deal!!! Value: well worth the investment in this if you need a serious Bass soft Synthesizer !!!!!!! Manufacturer Support: I give Spectrasonics a 9 in this area only because I have not had any use for the warrant, help customer service ect so far. The Wow Factor: eye candy. love it.nuff said! Overall: I very satisfied with the product and thankful to zzounds for their payment plan and fast,easy service. Native Instruments "Massive" is the only other bass/lead synth I would consider in comparing with Trilian. Massive is around the same price can also make lead and drum sounds. Spectrasonics also offer the Omnisphere for leads and FX would like to see a discount option to buy for Trilian/ Stylus owners to make up for this. Trilian takes time to install its huge library but worth the wait.

"Really great but "rough" on the budget..." submitted October 22, 2012

By Mlado Ivanovic in Lansing, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Home studio musician since 2001.
Music Style: electronic
Overall: Great synth, high price... That's all I have to say about this vst. I must admit I expected more out of the box, but to be sincere I haven't spent much time creating new sounds, thus I hope I will feel more comfortable with this product (and the $$ i paid) as soon I find some time to go deeper into its editing capacities.

"All you need for Bass, and more" submitted March 20, 2011

By a customer from humanLoops.com
Musical Background: Professional composer
Music Style: Soundtracks, Electronic/Techno, Rock
Sound: Having Stylus RMX and Atmosphere (later upgrading to Omnisphere), it was a no-brainer getting Trilian. No joke: within 10 minutes of playing this for the first time I had a killer foundation for a new track, just from factory presets. I found out rather quickly this instrument provides the same kind of 'Inspiration on Demand' that Omni and RMX do. My clients certainly appreciate fast turn-arounds, and Trilian helps me stay on schedule. The synth basses are what I've spent the most time with so far, and they do NOT disappoint. The factory presets alone are worth the cost of admission. Feature: What can't you do with this?!? I never thought I'd need a dedicated Bass instrument, but when you consider the enormous library of sounds taken from dozens and dozens of classic synths, I'm glad I got off the fence. In addition to the Synth basses, I quickly realized it was pointless to invest in anything else for my Acoustic and Electric bass needs. There simply is nothing else on the market that matches the realism of these 2 instruments, and certainly nothing as fun to play. Ease of Use: If you want to call up a patch and start recording, it's ready for you. You can dig deep into editing/crafting your own patches, too. You're allowed to dial through the various levels of editing as if they were layered, kinda like a sandwich... Bun on top (basic tweaking), followed by lettuce (precision editing, arp options, change your combo patches, etc.), meat (even deeper options), secret sauce (killer set of effects) and rounding out the bottom with the other bun (mixing it all together). You can lick just the top or take a whole bite --either way, you're gonna be in for a real treat :-) Quality: I love Spectrasonics packaging. I always appreciate it when a company takes the time and spends a little extra $$ to make the package feel like you've got something really special. Beyond that, "a DVD is a just a DVD", I suppose. As far as in use, it seems to run fairly smooth on my Vista64 bit quad-core, 8Gig/RAM. Value: Just get it so you can check "....VSTi for bass sounds..." off your list. Really, there's nothing else that can match the quality and capabilities of this instrument. Mr. Persing has -and always will be- at least one enormous step ahead of the competition. One word of caution (and this applies to ALL Spectrasonics products): if you plan on making sample patches, loop libraries, etc. for sale, their 'User Agreement' prohibits the sale of any loops or samples made with their instruments (you can buy a special license for this, but I don't know the cost... The manual goes into all the details). Manufacturer Support: I've e-mailed Spectrasonics only a few times for install support (for RMX and Omnisphere), and they've always responded within 24 hours. When I've left a phone message, they called back that day. So far I've been able to use Trilian without any issues. Compared to some of the horror stories I've read in regards to tech support with other companies, there really is no comparison. The Wow Factor: Sexy, tasty, easy, fun, totally relevant to any style you record. It's the true 'Aural Exciter' of the 21st Century (with respect to Aphex). Overall: I'm so glad I held-off from buying yet another vsti that's 'OK'. Some of the 'others' really aren't bad, but do you want your tracks to be just OK, or outstanding? Do you want a fellow musician saying, "Hey that's a pretty good Fender patch...", or would you rather hear, "Wow, who'd ya get to play bass...?" And finally, this is my first purchase from zZounds; I was very impressed with the fast shipping. The 4-pay payment plan is very nice too. Thanks zZounds! Will be buying from you again.

"awesome" submitted July 9, 2014

By Lloyd Brower in Lawrenceville, NJ
Musical Background: iI have been playing for ,over thirty years
Music Style: rock, blues, progressive
Overall: it is the best bass synth out

"No Brag, Just fact!" submitted May 3, 2014

By Larry M in Brookhaven, MS
Musical Background: Bass, Gospel
Overall: I'm new to plugins and vst's, I've just started teaching myself to play keyboard a little while ago and basically what i've learned about this stuff is what i've seen on the internet. I played bass for some time but have wanted to play keyboard and piano all my life. I decided that once I started learning to play, i'd try to learn it all at the same time. I must admit, It's been hard finding out what all the technical stuff means and what it does but i'm coming along, zZounds has made it possible for me to acquire the equipment I want without having to shell out too much at one time. Trilian is just a small part of that equipment that i'm learning more about and love having. Though I'm not nearly where I want to be, the videos are extremely helpful as I know no one that can help me understand it. Even so, I know good bass when I hear it and trilian is as close to live as you can get. Once I learn how to tweak it and what everything does I think the sky will be the limit.

"Caged Thunder" submitted April 22, 2014

By Larry M in Brookhaven, MS
Musical Background: Played Bass for about 25 years, just learning keyboard
Music Style: Gospel
Overall: I'm new to VST's or playing keyboards for that matter, just started teaching myself to play. I figured i'd learn it all at the same time. So I've purchased Ableton live 9, Trilian and some more instruments. I've played bass for years and I must say I'm more than happy with Trilian. My only problem is that like i said, I'm new to VST's so i'm not familiar with how to do the settings in order to get the most out of it, and have been unable to find a source to get that kind of information. That being said, I love this product and can't wait to find out all it's uses.

When you call, mention priority code 16KJ-NDTL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976