When you call, mention priority code 145V-QQSB

Rating and Reviews: Spectrasonics Omnisphere

If you get just one software synth, this is it! Spectrasonics' revolutionary Steam Engine takes the Omnisphere beyond the stratosphere of music-making.

Spectrasonics Omnisphere Customer Review submitted March 8, 2011

Overall
Sound: The sound is like none other. It totally stands out. The sound quality is top notch and would be hard to rival. When I play it, it works perfectly. There are no skips or jumps when playing. Some sounds are a lot different than others, and are sometimes hard to find a place for in a song if it isn't creatively used. By itself on tracks it sounds amazing, and exemplifies quality. With other sounds it blends very well, and does not make the track sound jumbled together unless of course your other sounds are low quality, and even then, if used creatively, can sound amazing. I have not personally used it in a live setting, but I am sure it could be used that way easily. Feature: The most useful feature is being able to blend synthesized sounds with live acoustic sounds. Ease of Use: It is easy to use if you want to put in a little bit of effort to understand what each thing does, but if you are familiar with synthesizers, romplers, or anything like that, navigating this puppy will be an adventure by itself.

"Awesome Plugin" submitted March 13, 2014

By Jeffrey Leavitt in pocasset, MA
Musical Background: 30 year musician
Music Style: Rock, metal, country, dance, ambient
Overall: Incredible strings, piano and choir patches, strings being the best. Lots of great synths sounds as well, more than you'll ever use. Installed easily on Windows 8, activated easily, runs flawlessly in Reaper 64 bit. I only have a 40 key soft synth but will be getting an 88!

"Omnisphere vst" submitted November 14, 2013

By Todric Jackson in statesboro, GA
Musical Background: 20 years a home producer
Music Style: hip hop, rock , r&b,and electronic
Overall: I thought nexus2 was number 1,but no its not man Omnisphere number 1.You have so many sounds to choose and man there Great you can;t go wrong i'm telling you and it's worth the price.Attenton world do not sleep on the Omnisphere make it your 1st choice of any plugin vst.and make sure you get all spectrasonic plugins.

"Amazing, inspiration invoking too!!!l" submitted May 2, 2014

By Albert J in Arlington, TX
Music Style: Christian, jazz, gospel, r&b, pop,
Overall: Had it for about a month now. I have purchased keyboards and synths since the 80s. Usually, after about 2 or 3 weeks I feel like I paid more than it's worth. But, not with my Motif and not with the Ominisphere. It has become my first go-to for producing and performing.

"Great soft synth. Great value. Truly inspiring." submitted April 17, 2011

By a customer from mac.com
Musical Background: Professional musician
Music Style: Pop rock
Sound: Amazing an powerful synth with an incredible amount of built I'n sounds and a very intuitive patch browser makes finding the right sound a snap. Feature: It is a software package, so no accessories. Ease of Use: There's a ton of amazing presets. Quality: Again, software, so no moving parts. Value: Definitely. Manufacturer Support: I've dealt with the company directly. Customer service was excellent. The Wow Factor: It's advanced. Great for beginner or power user.

"Useful software synth" submitted December 30, 2013

By Armand M in Napa, CA
Musical Background: Hobby
Music Style: Most types
Overall: A good software synth as well as having lots of flexability Spectrasonic supports very well.

"the wow factor" submitted November 6, 2012

By Bobby R in camby, IN
Overall
Musical Background: can not remember a time in my life when there has not been a guitar ,piano,organ ,mandolin or bass around
Music Style: Progmetal first most thrash metal,blues,jazz grew up on Motown and bluegrass and producing music for my self and other people's
Sound: Omnisphere sounds huge so you will have to tighten up your other instruments to make them not sound generic in the mix,I play progmetal and omnisphere has opened up all new doors . With the creation of omnisphere I think we are going to here changes in all music styles across the board Feature: The guitars to me sound generic but I didn't purchase it for its guitar sounds I record my guitars with real guitars Ease of Use: Very easy to use Quality: Very well thought out product you could spend a lifetime creating and discovering new sounds Value: To me I said I would never spend that kind of money on software but omnisphere is worth every penny Manufacturer Support: Have not had to deal with spectrasonics but they do have a very informative website and form The Wow Factor: For me it is laid out beautifully ,and it can take your music in directions never thought of be for Overall: I am mainly a guitar player ,producer who plays a little piano and organs well I started getting in to synths and could not belive how much they cost the I descoverd omnisphere all I can say is wow truly a amazing instrument it changed my hole way ofthinking about recording I all ways used digital recorders up to this point and thinks to omnisphere I am now building my first computer based studio. Omnisphere is a instrument that is so amazing it will broaden all new horizons as a artist I can not say enough about it it is truly a head of its time it dose not matter if you are a virtuous piano player or just useing it for textures it will open all new doors in your music and creativity

"Sooo GOOOD!!" submitted May 1, 2012

By Fernando G in Northridge, CA
Musical Background: composer, band
Music Style: classical, soundtracks, dance, prog electro-rock
Overall: better than i ever expected...this was one of my big purchases at zzounds. other than the agonizing waith to install 40+ gigs of amazings sounds, this product so far is flawless! highly recommended for any of you synth nerds! :)

When you call, mention priority code 145V-QQSB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976