When you call, mention priority code 16HQ-KW7Z

Rating and Reviews: Sonuus i2M Musicport MIDI

Get simple and super fast audio to MIDI conversion with this plug-and-play USB interface.

"Capture Your TONE to MIDI" submitted September 12, 2011

By a customer from safe-mail.net
Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Broad
Sound: I am giving this a 10 for sound based on what it is: a 16bit audio/MIDI interface. As a MIDI controller, you cannot beat this thing without spending BIG bucks on a polyphonic system. It is a FANTASTIC tracker - easily keeping up with 32nd and 64th notes at insane speeds. ( I know that sounds crazy - but TRY one of these and see for yourself!) As a 16bit audio interface, the sound is as good as ANY 16bit interface I have heard - most importantly because it is VERY clear and EXTREMELY quiet. Though I do wish there were an audio pass through for more advanced signal routing without pre-splitting the signal, that is a feature issue and has no bearing on sound. Note that though the i2M is fully compatible with ANY line source (mic, violin, tuba, and on and on!) I have only tested it with 3 different guitars. Feature: Probably the MOST stunning feature of the i2M is its MIDI ability to properly track pitch data. The SLIGHTEST vibrato is tracked precise to the degree that it actually captures your TONE. Amazing. However, I give it a 9 for features due to the lack of an audio pass through. Ease of Use: The software for the i2M is self-contained on the i2M itself. You simply plug it in, and it installs itself. (BRILLIANT!) You then have the i2M audio input, and the i2M MIDI Controller input in your audio control panels. There are no controls on the i2M (everything is automatic), and you won't miss spending you "music time" configuring your "music hardware". It could not be easier to use. Quality: No mechanical parts. Solidly built. VERY SMALL. Has a steel loop for a key-chain or whatever you may want to attach it to, and if I were to take one on the road I would strongly consider utilizing that for fear of misplacing it. Value: This is a very unique item and an incredible value. The price is so low for such technology that you may be inclined, as I was, to think it could possibly be little more than a novelty item. Far from it, this is an EXTREMELY powerful professional interface that does what it says and does it VERY well. Manufacturer Support: Don't know because I haven't needed support for the item. Overall: As Basic*Illusions, I am currently letting mine go because I simply don't need it any further. (It was purchased to track sax on guitar for a demo track, but I was ultimately fortunate enough to employ a REAL sax player for the task.) However. In the event that I need to track MIDI with a guitar (or voice, or anything else) in the future, I will not hesitate for one second to buy another one.

"Small footprint, great possibilities, cheap." submitted March 29, 2011

By a customer from videotron.ca
Music Style: Jazz, progressive
Sound: Although I'm not using the Hi-Z USB audio input (I record all audio through my Mackie Onyx firewire) I tested it. It gives out plenty of input volume for audio recording in your DAW (I tried with Reaper). The sound quality is somewhat lower than pro audio cards since it's only 16 bits but it is still very acceptable. The midi conversion is the reason I bought this product and I can at least say that it certainly helps me achieve the sound(s) I'm looking. I mainly use it to control external synths and VSTis with my electric guitar. The responsiveness and tracking are amazing (not as good in Bass guitar mode but still usable). The midi output is very accurate including note velocity, pitch bend and breath control and the latency very low. It certainly opens a universe of new sounds for all musicians who don't play keyboards but especially for guitarists. Feature: All the features are great. It would be nice if they had added a pass-through for the audio when it's used only as a midi converter. For now you have to use the Hi-Z USB audio input or split your audio signal before going into the Musicport if you want to use your instrument's original sound at the same time as the midi output from the musicport. I t would also be nice if it was polyphonic but I don't think it's possible in that price range. Ease of Use: The MIDI converter architecture is very flexible and powerful.The Desktop Editor Software application gives you quick and simple access to any configuration parameters you want to adjust on the i2Mmusicport. The four programmable presets make it easy to adapt the behaviour of the Musicport to the instrument you're playing (guitar, bass, voice, wind instrument) and the characteristics of the patch you're playing into on your synth or VSTi. Although the Musicport midi converter is monophonic you can still generate multiple midi notes from the software. you can even map multiple midi instruments to different zones. Quality: It's very small, solid and reliable. Since there are no moving parts I expect it to last very long. If took it on the road, my only worry would be losing it or forgetting it somewhere. Value: It sure is.

When you call, mention priority code 16HQ-KW7Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976