When you call, mention priority code 171W-TMJ5

Rating and Reviews: Sonor Bop Drum Shell Kit

This Jazz sized drum kit sets up in just a few minutes and is perfect for the drummer on the go.

"Sonor quality - a great sounding set and a real value." submitted July 7, 2011

Music Style: *Various
Sound: Sonor has done an amazing thing in making a really affordable kit sound this good. I have always liked the tone of smaller shells, and these drums deliver! Also, I am using a Gretsch 7x13 Retro Mahogany snare and I am very happy with the mix. The bass drum sounds fantastic with the stock heads, and I put some Remo FibreSkyn ambassadors on the toms and they sound warm and fat. Feature: The single tom mount is well made and is all Sonor. Ease of Use: It is very easy to get a good sound from this kit. Quality: The hardware and bearing edges on these drums are very good. Value: Yes Overall: These drums are great for clubs and I will probably be using them for quite a while.

"Best Drum set under $500.00" submitted January 29, 2013

By Sutton Rigg in Wise, VA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing drums and doing gigs for about 40 years...
Music Style: Now I play jazz and older covers...I don't play out too often these days, but I have played three night a week in the past....an
Overall: I recenly read a review of drum sets costing under $500.00 in DRUM! Magazine, and was immediately drawn to the Sonor kit. I have previously or now own kits from about all the manufacturers. From Ludwig, Tama, Rogers, Gretsch, Pearl, and others. I ordered the Sonor kit from Zzounds and had them two days later. I am in no way disappointed. The silver sparkle is beautiful, and the quality of construction is perfection. The bearing edges are perfectly done, and the wood this kit is made from is very nice solid wood. There is no need to touch the bearing edges other than to maybe add a little beeswax (a little trick I picked up somewhere, and to add some Remo Pinstripes as batter heads for the toms. I was using a set of Gretsch Catalina Jazz as my road kit, but now it will become the Sonor BOP kit. The drums are the same sizes and very comparable in every respect, except the Sonors were HALF the cost. The only other change I would like would perhaps replacing the oops ith 2.3 mm hoops. Withe the shipped heads, the drums just don't produce everything they can. The Pinstripes bring them alive with tonal range and just a better overall timbre. I have heard rumors that the BOP kit might be discontinued, so if in doubt, BUY THIS KIT ! This is totally a no brainer. Fit and finish is a solid 5 stars. You sill also need a bass pedal, os order the Sonor so you will match...I wish they were available in the black galaxy finish, or at least in a glass glitter with larger sparkles...but I am searching for something to say. Just buy them. They are definitely more than any beginner kit or a no name kit. They are right up there with the big boys...

"Awsome" submitted September 12, 2012

By Chris Dunnigan in King, NC
Musical Background: play in bands
Overall: Just got this kit in today. Arrived in 3 days killer no cost to me! Remmeber when you get this kit also order a EMAD2 and I used REMO Black Sude emporers on the toms. Really really nice sounding kit bass drum tuned loose really thumps very pleased with great service from zZounds and Sonor best bang for the buck by far!! Thanks

"SOUND" submitted May 4, 2012

By MORGAN NORRIS in WASHINGTON DC, DC
Musical Background: PROFESSIOALLTY-DRUMS FORVER
Music Style: BUUES -ROCK-RB
Overall: THAT SOUND,SONOR HAS IT"S OWN SOUND. FAT-LOUD BUT WARM. THE 18" BASS DRUM KICKS BUTT.

"Great value!" submitted October 7, 2013

By Daniel K in Washington, DC
Musical Background: have played for 12 years
Music Style: rock, indie, R&B
Overall: Hard to imagine a better deal on a 4-piece kit than this. Drums tune up quite easily, which suggests smooth bearing edges. Toms sound great and -- contrary to what some of the reviews said -- I found the snare pretty good too. The 18 inch kick might not cut through when high volume is needed, but it's perfect for jazz or acoustic music. Kit looks great, too.

Sonor Bop Drum Shell Kit Customer Review submitted April 11, 2011

Overall
Sound: Just set up this kit and I am blown away with the volume and projection of these shells. This kit should be valued in the 800 to 900 dollar range but thank goodness Sonor has produced such an affordable quality kit. Way to go Sonor! Feature: Beautiful finish and the hardware is high end. Ease of Use: Very easy. Quality: Outstanding! Manufacturer Support: ZZOUNDS has the best payment plan and more than fair return policy.

"My first Sonor" submitted February 13, 2013

By Martin Shafer in Akron, OH
Music Style: Jazz ..Rock...Christian
Overall: I've always played Yamaha's... this Bop kit is amazing..I played a jazz gig the day I received the kit..tuned the heads a little and the sound was great .. for the money it's a steal.

When you call, mention priority code 171W-TMJ5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976