When you call, mention priority code 176Z-RVD0

Rating and Reviews: Sonor Force 3007 Stage3

Ideal for both beginners and advanced drummers, this 5-piece drum kit from Sonor produces a rich, warm sound that fills any room.

Overall

"For the money this is the best kit out there and stands up to other higher end kit's with ease.This kit for the price is a steal" submitted June 20, 2011

Music Style: ALL
Sound: I have pearl master customs , Tama star classics, and this kit is spot on with both.I love the sound, switch heads to evans ec2's and they sound awesome.For the money you can't go wrong with this kit. East and West maple construction,no disappointments here.I played it out for the first time 2 weeks ago and it did just as good as the other kits I own. I am impressed. Feature: Overall happy with the total package,still getting used to the bass drum spurs. Ease of Use: I am very pleased with the sound. Quality: Sonor quality, built in china.No problems with build quality or finish. Value: The cost approach well worth the money. Manufacturer Support: Great warranty,and no problems to date. The Wow Factor: Looks stunning. Overall: Extremely happy with my Sonor's!

"Professional looking kit with great sound for an amazing price. Very happy with my order. I rated the categories as compared to" submitted December 14, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: I have drumming for about four years and this is my fifth kit.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Drum Solo
Sound: The shells sound great, plenty of resonance and boom. A good quality snare as well, although it is pretty ringy with certain heads/tunings. Great for rock. After owning this kit for two months I heard it played by a friend from out in front of the kit and I was even more impressed. Feature: The tom mounting system is easy to use and provides a good range of options for kit adjustments. Sonor uses unique looking lugs that, along with the curved bass drum spurs, make the kit stand out. The finish is perfect, looks way better than the picture, and the black hardware suits it perfectly. Ease of Use: The kit is easy to set up provided you've put new heads on a drum set before. You can get a good sound right off the bat with the stock heads once they're in tune. Quality: It looks good to me so far. The finish was clean and the heads seated properly. I feel like I have a kit that costs $300+ more. Value: Man, if you want a rock kit, this is a great deal. Excellent construction, maple plies, lacquer finish, black hardware. This series was replaced by the Sonor Select Force, so the price was lowered. Now it doesn't come with hardware, but I've owned other kits of the same price and this one takes the cake. Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with Sonor The Wow Factor: It's Sonor! I love Sonor and sparkly fade finishes so it's a no brainer for me at this price Overall: This is a great semi-professional kit. It'll last you as long as you need until you feel the need for an expensive pro kit, or a kit with more drums.

"Satisfaction" submitted April 27, 2012

Musical Background: Playing for 20+ years
Music Style: Rock, blues, country, funk, pop, R&B, folk, oldies, jazz
Sound: Excellent tone from the mounted toms, plenty of punch from the floor tom and kick drum. I'm still not convinced on the snare, though. It's good, but you need to find the right tuning or this thing will ring like a bell. This kit sounds potent when played loud and still has plenty of presence and tone when played softly. As with virtually any drumset, you need to throw away the stock batter heads that come with it. I'm using Remo Pinstripes and a PS3 on the snare and the sound is incredible. Pinstripes get a bad rep for "choking out" the tone on a kit, but that's not the case here. Feature: I didn't buy the hardware pack (I've already spent time and money acquiring the h/ware I want) so the only thing I can write about is the tom mount which seems sufficiently sturdy and the kick drum legs. The kick drum legs are a bit of a disappointment since they have a fixed height and cannot be adjusted. They lift the front of the drum about one inch off the floor and that's it. If you get the 20" kick and want to lift the batter side (so the beater is striking near the head center) then your drum will be pointing down toward the floor. This isn't a huge problem, but there's no reason why Sonor couldn't have used a telescoping leg or some other design to allow adjustment for the kick height. Ease of Use: Getting great sound out of this kit is easy: put some decent heads on it, tune them properly, and hit 'em. Quality: This kit is VERY well made. The fit and finish are excellent and the hardware (tom mounts, brackets, etc.) are extremely sturdy and appear to be heavily chromed. As long as you handle it with a little love--and keep drunk patrons away from it--this kit should last a lifetime. Value: This product is worth MORE than it's selling price. My personal recommendation is that you skip the snare and put the $100 toward something much better. As I mentioned, the snare isn't bad... it's just not great. Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with Sonor, nor have I had any reason to. Hopefully it will stay that way. The Wow Factor: I got the Autumn Fade finish. In all the photos I've seen online, the Autumn fade appears to go from a natural "blonde" maple to a dark, burnt orange. This is not how it really appears. The color goes from a natural maple to a coffee/dark tan with just a little orange in it. And I'm glad. It's freakin' gorgeous. Overall: Absolutely the best bang for your buck in this quality range. The sound is easily comparable to a Pearl Masters Custom kit at 2x the price. In fact, I doubt anyone could tell the difference in a blind test. Folks, you don't have to spend thousands of dollars to get a really great sounding kit. Buy this and then you can spend all that extra money on good cymbals.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Sonor 3007" submitted November 6, 2012

By Kim M in Fairfax, VA
Musical Background: 30 years of pro experience
Music Style: most popular styles
Overall: Drums are not built as well as the 3005s which I was hoping to get but they were discontinued. Snare drum does not sound that good. Finish is gorgeous, hardware is good, all is good but does not sound quite as good as my maple 3005s. Personally, I would not buy this product again because of the snare. I love my 3005s.

When you call, mention priority code 176Z-RVD0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976