When you call, mention priority code 16JT-R5R5
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: SKB US Roto Rack Case

Made for the utmost protection, this stackable rack case by SKB features a roto-molded shell, stable latches, and shock-absorbing feet.

"Protect your electronics with this Rack." submitted August 24, 2011

By a customer from chuckboggs.com
Music Style: Rock, Blues,Southern Rock
Sound: Its a rack case. No sound unless you drop it. Feature: No accessories Ease of Use: I had no problems placing my amp and compressor in this unit. Quality: Rack appears sturdy enough. Major gripe I had is that the rack ears on my electronics didnt quite match up with the holes in the rails. Could be my rack ears or the rails. Not sure. Both covers front and back are easy to remove and close. Value: I feel the value received equates to the price I paid. Manufacturer Support: Not applicable at this point The Wow Factor: I needed one rather quickly so I purchased this rack based on reviews. Overall: Overall I think the rack is OK. I feel if I can get a few years out of it I will feel good. It is Molded plastic but apears to be very sturdy. If it were lost or stolen I would probably buy another.

"skb roto rack case" submitted June 15, 2014

By john lee in plymouth, MN
Overall
Musical Background: i have been playing almostt 40 years half of that professionally traveling around the world. my band plays variety dance musi
Music Style: Classic rock, rnb, pop,country, motown, neo funk
Overall: It is great! Built like a tank! Great price. Zzounds is a great company. I have purchased other products from them with no problems.

"Decent Quality Rack" submitted April 18, 2012

By Mathias U in Dayton, OH
Musical Background: Guitar - 23 years - Professional
Music Style: Progressive Metal
Sound: N/A Feature: It feels sturdy and rugged. I feel like it protects the investment that is housed within. Ease of Use: N/A Quality: It seems sturdy like I said. Other than the weirdness with the front it seems good. Value: Yes. It is. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: It's a black rack case. I think the wow factor comes from what you put into it. Overall: Ordered this rack case because I needed one for my Pod HD Pro. It's pretty nice but the front seems to be not matching up quite right. Maybe that will settle in time. If not I guess we'll see how their customer service is.

When you call, mention priority code 16JT-R5R5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976