When you call, mention priority code 156T-WLM8

Rating and Reviews: SKB Rolling Keyboard Bag

Tow your SKB anywhere with this rolling wheel bag, complete with a two-inch padded lid for extra protection.

Overall

"Soft case had a problem living up to the hard reality." submitted August 5, 2009

By a customer from earthlink.net
Overall
Musical Background: Active professional musician and Music Director.
Music Style: Rock, Pop, and Dance - whatever they pay me to play.
Feature: The features are great. It folds in half when not being used. It has a shoulder strap so you can drag it behind you. A handle on the side and top. It's lightweight. It also has 3 big pockets along the side to hold cables, music and power cords. Ease of Use: It's a bit wonky to get the folding thing happening. There are stiff panels that snap into the sides with hard snaps to provide rigidity. When you fold it, you have to unsnap these panels and fold them down. It's hard to unsnap them and at times I though I'd rip the material. Quality: This is a hit or miss. It fell apart but overall it's still trucking. One of the zippers broke off. It doesn't zip all the way closed anymore but still closes enough to hold the board in. The side handle ripped loose and became a shoulder strap! Then eventually it ripped completely off. The dividers between the pockets are made by sewing them to the case. Eventually the dividers ripped away from the case making it one big pocket. The handle on the top has ripped away on one side so I drag it by holding the handle in my hand like a rod since one side is still attached. The wheels are still attached and functional, though and shoulder strap is still attached and the connectors haven't ripped away yet. I use the 76 size to transport a Triton LE and this kind of damage is after about 2 years of almost constant use. So it's been falling apart over 2 years but hasn't completely crapped out yet! Value: When I bought this, it was roughly $100 or so at the time. But now at $150, I wouldn't want to buy it - I would consider it bad value. Overall the value isn't horrible since I've gotten 2 full years out of it so far and it's still going, but it isn't going to last much longer. Maybe 3 years at most which made it $33 a year for a disposable keyboard case - at my original purchase price of $100. But it has protected the board and there's been no damage to the board with all the lugging and transporting. The Wow Factor: On paper it's fantastic. A lightweight case with lots of pockets, wheels, a shoulder strap and handles but also folds for storage during the gig and still provides somewhat rigid protection. But in reality it doesn't stand up to the regular abuse of travel and touring and gigs. Much better for someone who has occasional gigs. Overall: I've worn it out. It's smaller then an SKB hard case which makes it convenient. It's better then anything Gator puts out - who's products usually just fall apart under their own weight. I've used it for constant touring and gigging over the past 4 years. This is my 2nd one. They tend to last 2-3 years. If you're looking for a solid, soft case there's really no other options so I'll probably just get another one when this one dies, even thought at $150 I don't consider it a good choice anymore. The main thing being that it's easier to transport and store then an SKB hard case but still provides good protection.

"Stay away from this bag if you want quality" submitted January 6, 2009

By a customer from lincolntours.net
Musical Background: professional musician
Music Style: all
Feature: Don't waste your money on this bag. It can't handle the heft of an 88 key keyboard. I purchased mine in May of 2008 and it has fell completely apart now. Seams started tearing immediately, zipper broke and the final blow was when the wheel broke off. Ease of Use: Not designed for a heavy keyboard. While the wheels were useful until they broke, this bag can't take any traveling, and that is what you buy them for! Quality: Awful. Started falling apart within the first week. We tried to baby it as best as we could but it just isn't built for traveling. Value: Don't purchase if you want a quality product. The Wow Factor: This bag has pockets that are not useful at all. I wish they would have spent their design time making a better product.

"Good for price and size flexibility for older keyboards" submitted December 16, 2013

By Paul B in Rochester, MN
Overall
Musical Background: many years of amateur bands and groups
Overall: This was one of the few bags I could find that would snugly fit my old Roland RD-100 digital piano. The padding is very good and the keyboard is well-protected when inside of it. I also like the pouches at the top. The zipper seems maybe not as sturdy as it could be (will wait and see how it holds up) and the case bends a little bit when you are hauling a heavy keyboard on the wheels. But for the price, it is a very good option for protecting many sizes of keyboards.

"It works, but not for rough abuse.." submitted December 5, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Semi pro, guitar, keyboards, bass. In church, at home, and professional.
Music Style: Gospel with the flavors
Sound: No sound.. It's a keyboard bag lol. Feature: Comes with 3 large pockets all accessible by one zipper.. Found this to be useful for cables sustain pedal, etc.. The wheels are a definite plus. It doesn't quite fit a Roland FA-76, as it is wider than the bag, but it fits the X7 just right. The seams at the bottom is loosening up due to the FA-76's width. Also, one of the rubber tags on the main zipper has fallen off. Quality: It's okay... I tug it from home to church... Has stood for the last 9 months.. Again, not a wide enough bag for the Roland FA 76, but will fit.. This keyboard is wider and a lot heavier than the X7. The handle at the top is important, but it looks like it might not handle another year, so I'm being extra cautious.. I couldn't use the foam insert and black inserts for this board. Made for more narrower boards. Value: Could be a little cheaper in my opinion... Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with skb so far. The Wow Factor: I needed something with wheels and it works fine in that regard... However the stitching, zippers may not last forever.. I have ordered an skb hard case and it was worth the investment for both of my boards.... I use this bag as a backup now.. Overall: Hopefully it will last as long as it can.. I would not buy this product again... ZZOUNDS ROCK!!

When you call, mention priority code 156T-WLM8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976