When you call, mention priority code 175K-65S7

Rating and Reviews: Shure SM48 Microphone

Need a handheld dynamic vocal microphone? Pick up the Shure SM48 -- a budget-priced version of the SM58, with a cardioid pattern and integrated pop filter.

"MIKE AND STAND" submitted August 22, 2012

By REV. DELMER W in CHURCH CREEK, MD
Musical Background: DON' T PLAU
Overall: THE MIKE AND STAND WORKS PERFECTLY AT OUR CHURCH, WITH NO FEED BACK. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS MIKE TO ANYONE, IT IS TOP QUALITY.

"Shure SM48 Dynamic Microphone " submitted April 18, 2012

By Kathy Dodson in Pasco, WA
Music Style: folk, celtic,
Overall: Purchased as a least expensive option to use with kids and an adult group with very little need for high end quality equipment. This microphone fits the bill for our needs. At some point we may look for better equipment but it seems Shure will be the company of choice as we develop and use more amplification.

"Shure mic" submitted June 19, 2014

By David H in Eastampton, NJ
Musical Background: Drummer for over 30 years Currently playing in a cover band
Music Style: Rock , pop & country
Overall: Can't go wrong with a Shure mic ! great for the gigging musician , tough & reliable .Even comes with a nice vinyl storage bag.

"SM48" submitted March 20, 2012

By Javier Y in Harlingen, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Vocals for a band "Babosos Del Valle"
Music Style: Punk Rock
Overall: Im new to sound equipment and before I wanted to start getting into investing a lot of money i wanted a quality mic for a decent price. Look no further zZsounds has a great product lined up here and what a DEAL! the SM48 bundle they gave me included the Mic stand and a Cable... alone would have set me back close to $30s and i got that included in my bundle at no extra cost. The quality of the mic is good, i'm not going to say its the best but it works and works well. I have since then gotten my hands on the SM58 model and cant wait to play with that one too... But if you are a beginner like i was this is defiantly something i would recommend. at least for a Practice Mic its gonna get the job done.

"Great Product" submitted October 18, 2014

By Don Y in Rocky Point, NC
Music Style: christian
Overall: We have a small church and wanted to update our equipment. We were looking @ some new microphones ,but with a limited budget we were afraid we could not get any. We red the reviews on the SM48 and ordered 2. The KIT is great mics, stands and cables !!! They are well worth the money and perform great.

"Grab this deal! " submitted May 14, 2012

By David T in Hendersonville , NC
Overall
Musical Background: 18 years playing guitar.
Music Style: Varied
Overall: Recently picked up this limited time offer from Zzounds with the mic stand/cord packaged for 50 bucks. I couldn't be happier with this purchase! I bought the mic as a cheap option for my new looper pedal so I haven't seen how it performs in a live settings yet. But I can say that it far exceeds my expectations! I've owned other higher quality Shure mics, and to my novice ear I can't tell much of a difference. I think this would be an ideal choice for someone singing backup vocals in a band. There are no feedback issues at high volumes, the mic is solid tone-wise, and durable. Using it with my Jamman looper I can keep the mic hot and not pick up much background noise when I'm looping. With a stand and a decent cord included for fifty bucks, I challenge anyone to find a better deal! I give it five stars for the deal. i'd probably give it four stars if it were mic only at this price. Only draw-back is that there isn't an on/off switch.

"What a great deal..!" submitted May 12, 2012

By Dan P in Cottleville, MO
Musical Background: Semi
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock
Overall: Purchased the package which included a Mic Stand, 18' Midi cord and Mic holder.. I think for the price it is a fantastic deal.. I spent a few extra dollars and got the Mic with the On/Off Switch. Singing background this is a feature that is definitely Needed. I just can't see how zZounds can sell this and make money.. Used it is the first Practice and it worked without any problems. For $4.00 I added a Pick holder which also was a much needed piece of equipment. Great Deal, Great Customer Service and super Fast Shipping.. Favorite place to shop..

"cheap mic w stand" submitted November 20, 2013

By Rob h in iowa city, IA
Musical Background: guitar player 25 years
Music Style: Rock, blues, bluegrass, folk
Overall: Good stuff. Great deal on shure Mic & quality Mic stand. Super cheap!

"Problems with cord" submitted June 20, 2012

By Debra A in Newton, GA
Musical Background: Singing 20 years
Music Style: Country
Overall: I am having problems with the connection between microphone and cord. Either there is static or no sound at all. This is the second Shure microphone that I have had this problem with. The microphone sounds great, when it is getting connection. I have to continously move the cord around at the connection to get sound. More times than not, it does not make connection.

When you call, mention priority code 175K-65S7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976