When you call, mention priority code 160L-RDRF

Rating and Reviews: Shure P2TR215CLH2 System

Free yourself from cables with this personal monitoring system from Shure. It includes a wireless transmixer, hybrid bodypack receiver and earphones.

"Buyer Beware" submitted June 28, 2012

By Craig Brandon in Keller, TX
Musical Background: Play Bass professionally part time
Music Style: Country, Gospel
Overall: Don't expect much out of this system. My first impression when I opened the box was how cheaply made it was, being all made of plastic. I would expect this from Nady or other known lower end equipment, but not from Shure. It was easy enough to set up and get running, and initially sound ok in my living room. On our first gig on stage with it however, I was sorely dissapointed. The sound was extremely thin, and there was an almost constant hiss no matter what channel I tried, and I tried them all. And I was only 3 feet from the unit. Please read zZounds return policy closely. Even though the only part of this assembly that ever touched my ear was the ear buds, they exempted the entire unit from their return policy, so I am stuck now with a $600 pile of useless junk. I will add I have bought tons of items from zZounds with nothing but great service. This one stunk up my whole perception though.
23 of 24 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Go with the Shure, it is better than anything else out there." submitted August 7, 2011

By a customer from bresnan.net
Musical Background: Church music worship leader
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Rock, Blues, Jazz
Sound: Contemporary Christian song worship in a previously traditional only church. We were successful in controlling the mains, but trying to get enough volume on stage to obtain some fidelity was a challenge because it tended to bounce off the front wall and overwhelm the mains, the old ladies just wouldn't have it. However, this personal system made all the difference in the world. Feature: Some people love the head phones, I found them cumbersome. I use a wireless head set mike and and the over the ear cords were constantly in conflict with the headset. I bought a $40 pair of Sony's like I use on my ipod (nothing over the ear) and that made it much more comfortable. Sound is comparable to the Shure ear phones. Ease of Use: Super simple. Had it working and tweaked in less than 5 minutes. Quality: Excellent product. I tried a different maker and it was terrible. Shure is always worth the extra $$. I wouldn't go any other way. Value: Worth every penny, even though it was a lot of them. The jar is empty. Manufacturer Support: Not used The Wow Factor: No sex appeal. Maybe some geek appeal. Overall: I'll have this a long time. Like I said, the penny jar is empty.

"PSM200 Wireless Personal Monitor System" submitted March 17, 2014

By juan d in colorado springs, CO
Musical Background: professional singer
Music Style: Norteno A conjunto norteño is a type of Mexican folk ensemble. It mostly includes diatonic accordion, bajo sexto, electric bass
Overall: Wow, what a system! There is NOTHING better than actually hearing yourself, crystal clear. I don't go home with ringing ears and a soar throat. I never, ever strain anymore. I used to strain my voice, thinking I had to compete with the high volume on stage, only to realize that I was basically yelling after seeing videos of my band's performance. Not anymore. If you're debating whether to make the leap to a wireless personal monitor, you could hardly do better than this quality Shure product. This system is affordable and durable. I would recommend it to everyone!!

"Great in-ear system for the money." submitted July 26, 2011

Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Sound: Works as expected. Value: It is too expensive, but it's better than the cheaper ones, so I guess you get what you pay for. The Wow Factor: Sure beats floor monitors. I love having my own mix. Overall: It's Shure. nuff said.

"Great System for the Money!" submitted October 6, 2014

By Gary H in Austin, TX
Musical Background: Semi-Professional
Music Style: Country, Singer-Songwriter
Overall: Very nice and easy to use system! Hopefully, some day prices will come down for all in-ear monitor systems, but for now, this is probably the best bang for your buck!

When you call, mention priority code 160L-RDRF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976