When you call, mention priority code 16XK-BW2Z

Rating and Reviews: Shure P2R215CL System

Forget floor wedges -- get direct in-ear monitoring with the Shure P2R215CL. This wired system can be upgraded to wireless capability.

"What a Difference" submitted July 5, 2012

By JonAnthony Y in Harrison, ME
Overall
Musical Background: Playing keyboards for 2 years on stage in a band.
Music Style: Rock, Alternative and POP
Overall: The Shure in ear monitor was one of the best things I ever purchased. I will never go back to my floor monitor. I constantly battled hearing myself and the singer because I play right beside the drums. The headphones from Shure are foam like ear plugs and seal almost all of the outside noise out. Now my sound is better and I can make needed changes to my playing level and know for "sure" it is the level I want. I even had a time when we had to move under a tent in a storm and needed to use just one ear piece so I could hear the drums and it stiil made a difference (show must go on). We actually had to use my old floor monitor as a head and if not for the in ear I would not have heard anything but the drums. Shure has a good reputation so the price is a bit high. if you are looking for an in ear I would start here. If I can convert the rest of the band over I can take this one wirelesss as well.

"I can hear clearly now, the noise is gone...." submitted April 25, 2012

By a customer from yahoo.com in Matawan, NJ
Musical Background: 20 years, Vocalist
Music Style: Rock, Pop
Overall: I am a singer in a LOUD band.... Floor monitors "muddy up" the room sound, especially close to where we are all standing..... I have had nights where I need to walk 20 feet away to hear the vocals clear enough. I am also concerned with losing my hearing as I have been performing for almost 20 years now. This Shure in ear wireless monitor is a really smart purchase for anyone with similar concerns.... So far, so good! I am really enjoying this purchase... It's a little pricy but I know the quality is A+ and will eventually pay for itself a few times over.....

"a drummers perspective" submitted July 7, 2014

By Tony M in Metamora, IL
Musical Background: drums 30+ years
Music Style: BLUES
Overall: First off I was a bit worried about the sound quality of these in ears, and let's just say I was extremely happy with what um hearing in my ears!! I can hear my kick like I've never heard before, the bass guitar comes in just right.. I use the low,setting on the pack and it is just fine, the high setting the sound is to much and sound is bad! I play four hour shows with complete comfort with the included ear buds.. Love this in ear and would recommend going for it guys!!

When you call, mention priority code 16XK-BW2Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976