When you call, mention priority code 15FW-RHX6

Rating and Reviews: Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual

With two PG58 handheld microphone transmitters and one dual-channel receiver, this dependable Shure wireless system is perfect for miking two vocalists.

"Great Mics" submitted May 5, 2014

By Jay S
Musical Background: Gospel. 13 years
Music Style: Gospel.
Overall: I looked at these mics for several months and I waited until I could see reviews for them. As it goes, you can never go wrong with Shure, I purchased a set for my church using the 8 payment plan. We have been very successful with them and they sound great. A much better sound from the voco pro we were using. Battery life is great and there is minimal handling noise. And set up is done in less than 5 minutes, Super easy for the dumbest of sound techs. No complaints from any of the singers or speakers that have used them. I will be purchasing my next set soon!I have been and will continue to suggest these to everyone on a budget looking for quality gear. For some it might seem like a high price but it really is not. Put it on the payment plan and get something that will last you for years instead of buying cheap mics and replacing them every year.

"Needed mics for out of town show bad!!" submitted April 15, 2014

By a customer from Gmail.com
Overall
Overall: Our normal sound guy was on family vacation. Could not make the show. No access to the show. We hate gambling on the venues mics. Will they cordless? Well thru be like some beat up old recreation center mics? So I decided to go to guitar center and price out some. I needed dual mics, one receiver. The clerk told me no such things exists. ... Are you kidding me!! That's what we use. I'm buying replacements!! Anyways, I hit the net. BOOM! This site came up that had the mics I wanted. But wait!! I get to make payments too! Hell yeah! Made the purchase. Received my product in two days. TWO DAYS! We were on the road on a cool clerk at Radio Shack let us test the mics there. This is probably the best Web purchase experience I've had. Everything went so smooth it was almost unbelievable.

"Great Price; Just a few concerns" submitted February 10, 2014

By Matthew Penn in Mexico, MO
Overall
Overall: Bottom line- you just can't beat this value. The price point for two mid-level wireless mics is, in itself, reason to buy this. I purchased these for my youth center. The room that we use them in is small - maybe 40ft from Mic to receiver. No problems with setup. The only two issues that concern me are:1) The body of the mics pick up every little touch/vibration. Tap on the handheld and it will boom thru your sound system. Adjust the mic stand, and every little creak of the stand will be amplified. Not a deal breaker for me, but it would be for a more professional user.2) One of my mics just does not have the same volume and tone as the other three (I have two packages). I'm going to put in a service call for this issue because it is pretty obvious. I can EQ it out, but it is so significant of a difference that I would not want to keep that one mic for the long term.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The mics are really good; I got them for my church ." submitted March 10, 2014

By Ray Henley in Macon, GA
Musical Background: Local DJ
Music Style: R & B
Overall: The mics are Great !!! Also I do plan to do more business zz sounds and the pay as you play plan .

"One Pleased Customer" submitted April 2, 2014

By DJabotbusiness Productions in Atlanta, GA
Overall
Musical Background: 28yrs. I play drums, piano, bass, and I DJ. I play professionally
Music Style: I play all genres of music.
Overall: My mic was in the shop and I had a spur of he moment gig to come up. I was already shopping around for new ones any way and then I stumbled upon zzounds. Best thing I could've ever done.

"Great!" submitted May 14, 2014

By Karen S in Portland, OR
Overall
Overall: So much better than my old ones!

"Perfect for Live Band!" submitted August 26, 2014

By Brian Huggins in Macomb, IL
Musical Background: Have been playing in bands for over 20 years
Music Style: Country, Country Rock, Classic Rock, Rock
Overall: Our band plays every weekend and we needed some wireless mics to help our lead singer entertain the customers on the dance floor. We purchased these mics and we love them. we can actually go out front of our Live mix and sing with very little feedback.

"Mics used for praise and worship" submitted August 21, 2014

By Robert B in lindenwold, NJ
Musical Background: Singing praise and worship for over 10 years
Music Style: Gospel
Overall: We bought 3 sets of the different frequency and they are working very well. There is no feedback and the sound is very crisp. We thought we may have issues using with our choir but they still carry well with keeping them in mic holder.

When you call, mention priority code 15FW-RHX6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976