When you call, mention priority code 20F-KJ5B

Rating and Reviews: Sennheiser MK4 Microphone

From Germany with love comes Sennheiser's first large-diaphragm studio condenser! This versatile fixed-cardioid mic is a natural on vocals, and much more.

Overall

"Warm sound, great for podcasting with soundproofing or quiet area." submitted August 13, 2014

By Charles V in Newport, OR
Overall
Musical Background: I use this equipment for podcasting. I don't play or listen to music.
Overall: I have a Heil PR 40 which developed a hum and was sent back to Heil where a loose ground wire was repaired free. I had purchased ART, Steinberg and Alesis low end amps and I thought the hum was from the amps. I then purchased the GAP PRE 73II and the hum still appeared. I thought the Heil couldn't possible have a hum, but I was wrong, but I'm glad I was wrong as the GAP Pre 73ii gave the dynamic Heil PR 40 a lot of strength. Also while the PR 40 was away I purchased the Senn MK4 and boy did it sound great on my GAP pre, and was warmer than the PR40. But I needed to put some acoustical material around my mic station and that helped considerably to keep down the echo of the room. I think the sound from the MK4 is warmer and will probably use it for my podcasts instead of the PR40. But time will tell and maybe an update later.

When you call, mention priority code 20F-KJ5B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976