When you call, mention priority code 209-6X56

Rating and Reviews: Sennheiser HD8 DJ

Treat your ears to Sennheiser's flagship DJ cans. Inspired by the famous HD 25 model, they're built with metal pivot rings for 210-degree swiveling earcups.

"Sennheiser HD8 DJ Headphones" submitted September 23, 2014

By Wilton Williams in Bronx, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I am Professional DJ that has been in the business for over 20 years
Music Style: Reggae, R&B, Hip Hop, Latin
Overall: This Equipment has delivered what I expected in a Sennheiser product..Even though it is a bit pricey, it is well worth it. Love the excahngeble cable and the carrying case.

"Best Over-all DJ Headphones" submitted November 21, 2016

By Salvador Trujillo in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Dj,Mobile ,Clubs , Music Editor
Music Style: Hip-Hop Reggeaton Electro
Overall: Let me start by Saying this is just my Opinion. I had Several Dj Headphone Over the Years, First were the HDJ-1000 Great sounding but built quality was horrible Broke after 3 months from the hinge. Second were the Beats By Dre Pro Edition I love bass in Headphones they had it , but they were really Uncomfortable if you wear them for more than 20min Plus Overpriced . Sold those in less than a week. Third were The New at the time, Pioneer HDJ-2000 mk1. They sound amazing and really comfortable but even though they are constructed from alloy they also broke. Now I know you're going to say they were provably fake which I doubt because I bought them from Here. After I bought the Allen Heath XD53 mk1 now in my opinion they're no all metal but plastic was top of the line never had and issue and the sound was better than the Pioneer's. Maybe beacuse of the bigger driver but still. Another pair that is popular The V-modas 100's Great Building material Great Punchy Bass but In my opinion never felt like DJ headphones don't get me wrong they are Great headphone but just not for DJ's.This time I was about to order the Pio 2ks mk2 but I seen people where having issues with the Mini XLR cable. Anyways after much thought and seeing many reviews I decided to go with the HD8's and let me tell you. Built quality is top notch them seem more durable than the Pioneers sound is about the same if not better. Over all comfortable BASS Mids and Vocals are all there Now I'm not an Audiophile but I am a DJ and that's what I wanted Dj Headphone Not Audiophile Headphones. So in my Opinion why not go with the big brother of the most famous DJ Headphones HD25's Sennheiser's.

When you call, mention priority code 209-6X56. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976