When you call, mention priority code 12C6-9CQC

Rating and Reviews: Sennheiser HD 25-1II

With a closed-back design, the noise isolation of HD25-1II is superb, all while delivering massive, crisp, distortion-free sound.

"Djs Read This!!" submitted July 19, 2010

Musical Background: freelance dj
Music Style: house//hip hop//top 40
Sound: These things can bump - and bump accurately. I really like how much outside noise they cancel out. I don't have to turn up the volume and damage my ears in a club/party environment anymore. Feature: 10 because all parts are replaceable and it came with extra ear pads. Extremely comfortable as well. Ease of Use: They're simple to use. There's not much more I can say. Quality: Quality is high, but from a durability point of view I suggest you take very good care of them. Shouldn't be a problem for studio use but if you use them for djing try to be extra gentle. My old phones were the Denon HP1000's and they were built like a tank, but weighed as much as one too. Value: Worth every penny. As my friend from Will D from the Torq forums would say, "If God had headphones they'd be Sennheiser HD25's." Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use their support but I've read great things. Reasonable prices for replacement parts and shipping if needed. The Wow Factor: I bought them purely based on research and reviews - a lot of my favorite djs use these and a few friends as well. Overall: I absolutely had to order myself a set after all the positive reviews. I like them so much I had to write my own review for anyone still trying to make a buying decision.

"If God were a DJ, these would be his headphones." submitted December 22, 2010

Musical Background: Pro DJ
Music Style: House, Techno, Breaks
Sound: The sound quality on these headphones is superb! Crisp highs, solid mid range, and rich bass make these my all time favorite headphones to DJ with. I've owned all the other top brands and the Sennheiser HD 25-1 are above and beyond the competition. The sound isolation is great in the DJ booth, allowing me to hear my cue over the monitors. Feature: The ingenuity behind have all user replaceable parts is brilliant. I will never have to throw away my headphones again when they break, just order the broken part and swap it out. The extra velour earcups that come with it are a nice bonus and are great for the studio. The straight steel cable took a little getting used to, as it is shorter than the coiled cables I am used to. But again, I can order a coiled cable if I so choose. Ease of Use: Headphones are pretty easy to use anyways, but I do enjoy how light and comfortable these are. I can wear them for hours without and pain or discomfort. The on-ear design is much more comfortable than the over-ear as it doesn't press the speaker grill itself against my ear. Previous headphones didn't have enough cushion, or it wore out too quickly, to keep the speaker off my ear and pain free. The Sennheiser's are like little clouds hugging your ears! Quality: At first I was worried because of the light weight and minimal design, but these buggers are sturdy! The fact that there are not many moving parts makes them more durable. These will be used at gigs for years to come! I am 100% confident that these are the best headphones made. Value: They may be one of the higher priced headphones out there, but you will save money when you only have to replace a par, not the whole thing. Besides, these out perform all the other headphones I have owned, from the $60 range to the $250 range. Never again will I own another pair of headphones! Manufacturer Support: Although I have not need to contact the company for support, I have talked with other owners about it and they have nothing but good things to say about their experiences. Parts are easy to order and are shipped in a timely manner. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Wow Factor: The have a studio look to them, so they stand out from the others which is nice. I love the split headband, it adds even more comfort for your head. I find that small is sexy, and these would be as sexy as a pin-up! Overall: Never will replace them, unless it is to buy another pair. One for home, one for the road. I could wear these all day!

"Awesome Set of Cans..." submitted April 15, 2011

Musical Background: Mobile/Club DJ, Sound Installer/Engineer
Music Style: All Styles
Sound: The HD25 sound amazing, they sound clear with great detail and excellent bass. They are also very loud which is great for mobile and club DJs aswell as outdoor location monitoring. Feature: Just plug in. Ease of Use: Just put them on. Quality: Great quality headphones for being so lightweight. They are durable considering how light they are. All parts are user replaceable. Value: Worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: Never needed to call support. The Wow Factor: I own it. Overall: The HD25 are the best headphones out there for DJ and indoor/outdoor monitoring. They loud, lightweight and durable. And the best part is that they every part is user replaceable. Highly Recommended!

"Well worth the money! the hd25's truly lived up to my high expectations and then some, not a common occurrence." submitted August 24, 2008

Overall
Sound: Easy 10 on sound quality, amazingly accurate and high quality sound. Wanting to use them both for DJing and production they cover both squares. Can hear the much subtler audio dynamics in production with ease. E.G my previous pair of headphones were also sennheisers but had the low end boosted on them which sounded cool but after re-examining old production work things like compression and and even the lightest distortion that couldn't be heard before is easy to analyse. Feature: Came with a carry bag for the headphones as well as two replacement 'cup muffs' which was a welcome site after the padding on my other sens has dried and cracked after 3 years. But typical of sennheiser everything is replacable. Coiled cord was chosen for various reasons, if you're only using these for home use or have no need for a coiled cable do not get it as it will likely just irritate you :) Although the headphone cups are small you'd be amazed at how well they can isolate sound which I honestly wasn't expecting to the degree that they do. Dual band provides a lot of different ways to rest the headphones or use them and get them clamped onto your head quickly and comfortably. These things really hug your head as well which is great. Only downside is some exposed wiring but these arent the kind of cups you buy for fashion. They also fit very comfortabley and snug around the neck and under the chin due to the small size of the cups compared to some other DJ oriented headphones. Ease of Use: Easy to use of course, they're headphones ;) But these require a fair bit of twiddling round to get sitting right, at least they did for me. Can feel a bit tight around the head at first until you get the right angle and wear them in a certain degree. Quality: Sennheiser. They know how to make quality headphones. Value: I purchased these overseas for half the price that otherwise would have had to be paid. Worth every penny Manufacturer Support: n/a but all replaceable parts orderable if not purchasable locally The Wow Factor: For anyone serious about their production and DJing and want some phones to cover both definately recommend these. Overall: Could use these easily for 5 years. Sennheisers last great for headphones and are always much more durable then they look. Faultless but for the wiring if that's a headphone ruiner for you.
28 of 30 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Makes A World Of Difference" submitted October 30, 2012

By Dj Dundada
Overall
Musical Background: I've been a musician since middle school. I play the guitar, piano, trumpet, and bass. I do alot of production these days
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Reggae, Top 40, Merengue
Overall: I did alot of research on this product before I actually purchased the headphones. I am glad I purchased the headphones. My mixes have been excellent and when I reference my mix through monitors just little adjustments are made.

"These are not what you think you are getting for your money." submitted September 21, 2010

Music Style: all
Feature: what features????? Ease of Use: small.......uncomfortable. Quality: These are very poor in quality. They are unitized polycarbonate with sharp edges on the split head bow. The wiring is flimsy and superfine with non-durable fittings. Mine have a intemittent open or short in the "red" side which will be very difficult to repair without cutting into the body of the phone. Value: technology x hype = poor value

When you call, mention priority code 12C6-9CQC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976