When you call, mention priority code 143D-JZS8

Rating and Reviews: Sennheiser EW 300 G3 IEM

Ditch the floor wedge and hear yourself clearly on stage with this Sennheiser Evolution G3 wireless in-ear monitor system -- ideal for live vocalists.

"These monitors are game changers!" submitted October 13, 2012

By Brad Chrysler in Blaine, WA
Musical Background: Keyboard Player for The Memphis Rain Band
Music Style: Original Rock/Blues
Overall: Before we start let me say I have never had any other experience with IEM's until this purchase so the whole concept was new to me. When we first got them everyone was amazed that you could hear everything and I mean everything! The good the bad and the ugly in glaring clarity. It was interesting to hear all the band members go from playing with a lot of confidence to being a little timid because now for the first time you could hear the smallest of mistakes. It took some time for us to become comfortable with our playing again. These monitors are game changers and they will make you tighten up your game, this is reason enough to buy them. Having said that, let me also say that I have never used any other brand of IEM so I have nothing to compare them to. I buy Senheisser products because they are built tough and they work well and that is reason enough for me. I have owned Senheisser products since 2002 and I have always found them to be ultra reliable. The transmitter is encased in a tough metal box that is very road worthy. The body pack is well built and sturdy, it's just really good stuff. Never a drop out, and the battery life is about 10 hours. This is the Senheisser quality I have come to know, I have owned 4 handheld wireless mics and one lavalier mic all made by Senheisser and they are always solid and reliable. The EW 300 IEM G3 monitor system is an expensive system but having used more budget friendly wireless equipment I can say with certainty that especially with wireless equipment you get what you pay for and for my money no one does it better than Senheisser.

Sennheiser EW 300 G3 IEM Customer Review submitted February 3, 2011

Musical Background: semi-pro
Music Style: rock, classic rock, blues, pop, R&B, country
Sound: Sennheiser makes great stuff! The power and clarity is what I would expect and performs as well, or better, than any I've tried in that price range. Feature: The accessories were perfect for this product. More than I could imagine.

"Quality Sound Perfection at it's finest!" submitted July 16, 2011

Music Style: Rock Country
Sound: If your looking for studio quality sound with performing on stage this is the best product. I sing in a country band and was looking for something to get rid of the loud monitor and cut out all the stage sound down. This was absolutely amazing. The clarity is unbelievable and equipment was user friendly! Feature: It with everything you need from the rackmount to earbuds. Ease of Use: This system is just the best....period. The manual and setup was easy and it was instant enjoyment. Quality: I've only come to expect perfection with Sennheiser. Value: There is no comparison in my opion Manufacturer Support: Never needed them for support or service yet, guess that speaks for itself. The Wow Factor: It's great Overall: I've been using Sennheiser for 4 years now and will continue as long as I continue to perform

"Sennheiser quality" submitted September 27, 2012

By Greg G in Cleveland, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician for 20 years, Bass, Vocals.
Overall: I decided to get the Sennheiser ew300IEM-G3 In-Ear Wireless system because I use a Sennheiser instrument wireless and am pleased with the sound and quality of that system. I'm pretty happy with this system. At the beginning I was having trouble getting MY voice to sound as good as everything else in my mix. My guess is that I'm fighting resonance from inside my head and the audio coming into my ears, making my voice sound muddy. Everyone said, " you need multiple driver headphones, the stock ones won't do." But why would Sennheiser include an inferior set of headphones with a product that is almost $1000? For now I'm not willing to spend another $400-$1000 on new headphones. Anyways, by increasing the output volume on the receiver, my voice sounds much better. Increasing sound isolation with better fitting cups on the headphones should help as well. When using the unit for the first few times I think I was just being a little too conservative with the volume. I did purchase this to save my hearing after all!

"Good product senn in ear system." submitted November 16, 2013

By John T in Rochelle, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I played music for 47 years,I play Bass, Lead guitar, and keys. I play pro and at home studio
Music Style: Rock and Christian and a little country.
Overall: sounds great, easy set up. I would buy an again.

When you call, mention priority code 143D-JZS8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976