When you call, mention priority code 161P-B9L3

Rating and Reviews: Seymour Duncan STKS4

Get true single coil sound without the hum. This pickup injects negative hum into the pickup circuit.

"The best hum free single coil" submitted March 26, 2010

Overall
Sound: absolutely no hum, extremely well balanced between all 3 positions with excellent clarity, you can really hear the strings. Amazing bell like tones through clean amp. Responds well to dynamics while being quite even sounding without harsh treble. Great on overdrive as well, raw crunch with great string definition and clarity. Best single coil pickup I have ever used Quality: Great worksmanship, no issues yet

"Seymour Duncan Classic Stack Plus" submitted July 4, 2012

By David Spectra in New York, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I ve been playing professionally 19 yrs steadily , working up n down USA east coast
Music Style: Blues-rock, R n B , Reggae , Jazz
Overall: Excellent .I had their predecessors the classic stack w/alnico 2 magnets . These here have alnico 5 s .I ve played my friend axe with new plus series . Excellent . Great range n power w/ clarity .This is a must for Strat players esp in the studio . Get "em you ll be pleased . The best sounding pick up s I ever had . My originals are 22 yrs old .They re MY favs .Duncans foir Strats n Gibsons go for it

"These pups are wonderful for getting the trower, gilmour, hendrix sounds and are very pleasing to the ear. Highly recommended." submitted November 17, 2007

By a customer from tds.net
Musical Background: Active Musician with 35 years playing
Music Style: Blues rock (Zep,Floyd,Trower,Hendrix) Christian Rock
Sound: These pups are wonderful. They have a warm chimey tone of a 60's fender single coil but no noise. I play a lot of Trower, Hendrix, and Gilmour stuff an these just nail it. Pup height is important and I am still fiddling with that because they get hot quick when close to the strings and more woody away. All a matter of tast I guess but I set them high and back down until I found a happy medium. Feature: These pups are well made and look great in my guitar. They are sealed and look very well made but that's what you expect from SD. Easy to install, took me an hour or so and no big deal. There is an install video on the SD website with Seymour himself doing the install on a strat. Ease of Use: Again easy to install just getting the pup height correct takes a bit of tweaking Quality: Beautiful construction adds to the look of the guitar. Well made. Value: A bit on the pricey side but not bad and they are worth every penny when you hear them Manufacturer Support: Don't think you will need it but the web site is great and I contacted SD with a question on my pup selections and they answered the phone and were very knowlegable. The Wow Factor: They are visually appealing with the Seymour Duncan logo on them and they make the guitar look great. Overall: The original pups in my American Strat were horrible. They were lifeless and dull. I put two of these in the neck and a SD hot rails in the bridge and it has transformed a not very fun to play guitar into a Monster shread and classic rock strat that I play twice as much as I used too.

"Classically Rockin'" submitted July 12, 2006

By a customer from puresimplicity.net
Music Style: Everything Christian
Sound: Sounds like a clear, smooth, single coil pickup. No 60Hz interference though. Beautiful for all kinds of styles. It's pretty sensitive too. I think it sounds better for styles other than metal, but when in series with the Seymour Duncan JB, it doesn't sound out of place for metal. Never played it live. It really has no other settings other than a coil tap mode, but I don't have it wired that way. I'm using it with a Boss ME-50. So far it sounds great. Just be sure to make sure your guitar's pickup cavities will fit the thing: I'll need to get my guitar routed and such. Feature: Features? It's a pickup. It has coil tap abilities, but I don't need those. It's plastic and fully encased, which is good to keep it clean and such. Workmanship is impeccable. Ease of Use: It's so easy to get it to sound right. It's very easy to understand how to wire the pickup. My guitar sounds much better. The pickups are easy to use. There's no learning curve, just a small amount of time spent learning how to manipulate the new sound. The manual is very clear. It's very playable. Quality: The workmanship is impeccable. As for fit, that's my own fault not checking it before installing, but that will go away. The product is very reliable, obviously. I don't need backups. Product is perfect for "on the road". The only thing I wish it had was adjustable pole pieces so that I could dial-in the string balance better, but it's not a drawback. This thing should last a long time. Value: It's not a bad price. It's worth it for what you get. Rock on! Manufacturer Support: I've dealt with Seymour Duncan before in the past. They recommended the JB/Jazz combo for my other guitar and it worked out perfectly. I was asking for their advice on what combo to get. I've never needed tech support, but there is a Seymour Duncan forum that they host on their website, and those on that site have helped me before. I've never needed repairs or upgrades. These ARE the upgrade :). The Wow Factor: Very appealing. It's not "perfect" in the sense that I could think of more to ask for, but the SOUND is very much sexy! As for aesthetics, it looks great and the workmanship is impeccable. No flaws. Overall: I will be satisfied for a long time. I have multiple guitars and each I have different pickups installed in. Each sounds different, and each sounds great (all Seymour Duncan pickups).

When you call, mention priority code 161P-B9L3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976