When you call, mention priority code 20N-X2Q7

Rating and Reviews: Seymour Duncan SSL4

Add an extra punch to your sound that a stock pickup couldn't deliver. It's clean and smooth at low volumes but delivers huge, singing tone when turned up.

Overall

"Kick Ass Seymour Duncan SSL4 Quarter Pound Pick-Ups" submitted October 23, 2011

By a customer from windstream.net
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Country, Motown
Sound: These pick-ups are SLAMMIN'. Real smooth when you turn the guitar volume down and KICK ASS when you crank them. I would recommend these beasts for any Strat Rocker. Quality: This product is well made and very easy to install. Value: These pick-ups are a great value for the price. I would have paid more to get the sound that these monsters produce. The Wow Factor: Second to none! Overall: Great service and products.
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Strat Pick Ups!" submitted January 30, 2014

By Keith B in Kamloops, BC
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years. Play at home lots and gig out with my band lots too.
Music Style: Hard rock, classic rock, pop, modern and old country.
Overall: I installed a QP in the bridge to give it a try. I was very happy, so I bought another one for the neck PU. I left the stock Strat PU in the middle. These QP's blend very well with the stock PU for some great tones. Certainly and improvement over stock pick ups in all 3 locations.

"Very Happy Blues/Rock Tone Freak" submitted November 27, 2004

Musical Background: Active musician, in misc bands when life permits
Music Style: Blues/Rock/slightly alternative
Sound: 'Just installed a Quarter Pound at the neck in my Ernie Ball Silhouette Special. Tone is very warm, with great output. It hangs pretty well with the two humbuckers in my guitar. The only draw back is that I have to work at keeping the clarity on the high end. It's GREAT for blues and mildly-overdriven rock styles. Value: For what I payed, I am very pleased with the performance of this pickup. The Wow Factor: I've had a few people mention that they'd like to try one in their axe as a result of hearing mine. Overall: A long time...at least until I get the 'tone bug' again and start trying to find another sound. I am very happy now.

"The very best strat bridge pickup! Hands down." submitted December 13, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist, Recording artist 4 solo albums, Band Leader, Producer, Guitar teacher. All Professional.
Music Style: Jazz, rock, pop, soul, classical, Reggae, latin jazz...
Sound: Many humbucker strat size bridge pickups use ceramic magnets. I like the sound of alnico better hands down. They are less harsh and sing nicely. This pickup is great for the bridge position of a strat. It kicks for classic rock leads and sounds great clean. Not as piercing as a Fender fat 50's bridge pickup. Feature: This pickup is simple, Hot, fat, and musical. It screams when you play through distortion and sounds very nice clean, less glass than Leo intended, (A good thing). Simpliciy rules. No B.S. Like any single coil pickup, it hums at 60 cycles. But when you mix it with a reverse coil pickup to make it humbucking, you sound fine but more polite. If you want to scream and have "raw nuts" in your tone, (sorry ladies) buy this pickup and own the killer strat bridge tone that will inspire your best playing or reveal how much more you need to practice. Good luck! Ease of Use: Buy it, install it and make some great noise. It's better than other way too expensive hand wound so called boutique pickups. Take my word for it. It rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quality: I met Seymour Duncan at a now defunct guitar shop in Miami. He really knows his stuff about pickups. He is also a great player. You can't go wrong. This one's on the money. Best strat bridge pickup ever. Period. Now get to it. Life's short. Ike Turner is dead, but his legend and music live on............ and I'm sure he would love it too. Just don't beat your woman. Bad move. Value: Yes, This product is so good, and people seem to not relize it "Shut up and play yer guitar" Quoted from another great. Frank Zappa. The best! You read it before. Too many words spoil it. Manufacturer Support: I met the man himself. This guy's stuff rules. The Quarter pound strat pickup is #1 with a bullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Wow Factor: I speak the truth. The Strat Quarter Pounder is Great. This pickup will inspire the opposite sex to get closer to your music if you have the talent. The tone is possible only in the right hands. In my hands, "Gets me laid every time". Of course, my wife' my #1 groupie. I don't sleep around no more. Ain't safe these days. I'm college educated but I live in FLA. The land of the Florida Cracker. Hell, Skynnerd's from here as well. If you are talented, Any pickup will do, but you'll sound best with this one. "I won't tell no lies". Overall: It's the best. I have over 40 years playing experience. Hype dominates today. In the old days this wouldn't be an issue. People need to get into their music so that they can develop their skills. Once they have the skills. They will deserve this pickup. I know it's the best and always will be. It's like a Les Paul. Don't mess with it or you'll end up with a Gibson Marauder. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 of 23 people (47.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20N-X2Q7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976