When you call, mention priority code 12DW-P6XH

Rating and Reviews: Seymour Duncan JB SH4

Access a wide variety of tones from super sweet to gritty and raw with this humbucker pickup. It offers the perfect amount of sustain and distortion.

"I am not sure why anyone would use anything else." submitted June 2, 2011

Overall
Sound: There are a lot of pickups out there and let's be honest, sound is objective. However, it is tough to argue the perfect ammount of breakup and gain this pickup has is top notch. Feature: You can get it in multiple colors, and I like that they make a 'trem version' in the TB-4. Some pickups don't have the trem or Fender spacing option. Ease of Use: Well...it works just like any pickup - it just sounds better when doing it. Quality: Duncan always has grade A products. Value: For what you get, the price is more than fair. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with their tech support, but I did sign up on the website and I get a happy birthday email every year, so that has to count for something right? The Wow Factor: I put them in every guitar I own - I even pulled a Burstbucker III out of my Les Paul, so that says a lot. Overall: I have been using them for almost 10 years now and I don't even look for anything else.

"Doesn't Get Any Better!" submitted January 3, 2012

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: Hobby
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Sound: The JB Has got to be the best Humbucker pickup! I have them in my mohagony body guitars and in my alder wood guitars. They sound great in both! Just put one in a Amer. Fender HSS and it sounds sweet. Any thing from light cleans to Hard Rock to Metal!!! Value: For the $ you can't go wrong. Overall: Great all around pickup! Harmonics just oooze from this Humbucker!

"The one, the only" submitted March 30, 2014

By Mark W in Indianapolis, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 27 years in various bands.
Music Style: Blues/rock/metal
Overall: This is the pickup that lanched a 100 others. Still like it better them most all others and I've tried a lot. Yes it's got the grit, but it can clean up nice as well. I'll rate support high, but I've never had a need to contact them.

"great pickup." submitted May 10, 2011

Music Style: alternative rock
Sound: Very nice tone and nice hot output. Feature: n/a Ease of Use: drop it in, solder it up... good to go. Quality: Its a Seymore Duncan, 'nuff said. Value: worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: n/a Overall: very satisfied.

"The ultimate Stratocaster bridge pickup..........." submitted March 3, 2005

Music Style: Blues influenced rock, Hard rock, metal
Sound: Sounds great in the bridge position of a Strat type guitar. Hard rock/metal easily done with true tone. I've tried 'em all, this is the best for your Strat.......... Feature: Does everything I ask it to....Country, rock, blues, metal....all from a stratocaster! Quality: Stick with Seymour Duncan pickups, nothing else compares, I own at least ten, never had a problem with any of them. Value: Can't beat 'em for the price......... Manufacturer Support: Never needed their help, their website says it all.......... The Wow Factor: I wouldn't use anything else in a Strat.....bridge position, I leave the stock pickups in the middle/neck. Sexy combination Overall: I put this pickup in my 95 American (of course) Stratocaster a week after I bought the guitar when it was new......never been disappointed with it, I wish I could say the same for all my other gear! I stress that I use this in my strats only, I prefer a Seymour Duncan distortion in my Les Pauls....but then again, that's a whole different beast!

"Defenetly a hot pickup" submitted January 4, 2004

Overall
Music Style: Rock/Punk.....im in a Cover band who plays alot of Smaller Band covers like Thursday and bands like that
Sound: awesome for any style Feature: pretty standard Pickup....its a good upgrade pickup if you are looking to up the value and sound of your guitar. It goes really well in a Fender Fat Strat Quality: doesnt wear out or anything Value: its perfect for the price...i would pay $20 more for this pick up and not feel ripped off or anything

"nice, nice" submitted March 23, 2009

Music Style: heavy metal
Sound: have a lot bass, you need change the EQ for get a nice clean sound, distortion is good, not spectacular Feature: didn't come with the frame Ease of Use: you need play for a while to get the "right" sound, I wanted a good pickup, strong but clear, and this do the job Quality: nice finish, looks like a tank Value: it's cheap! Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: My washburn looks like a soloist! Overall: I like it, and I go to keep it for many years, I thinking about buy anothers

When you call, mention priority code 12DW-P6XH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976