When you call, mention priority code 145M-P2B7

Rating and Reviews: Seymour Duncan Alnico II

Add some body to your tone. The Alnico II Pro pick offers warm, sweet tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain.

"Alnico II Pro's ROCK !!" submitted July 23, 2009

Music Style: Rock , hard rock , classic rock etc
Sound: I put a bridge and neck AP2 in my Gibson Explorer replacing the insanely high output original pickups . I was looking for a more vintage and natural sounding pickup .. bingo ! hit the jackpot with these sweet sounding pickups , i got the ones with the gold covers . They really are awesome sounding and let the natural overtones of the guitar shine through , you can still crank the amp ( Marshall DSL 100 ) and get a very sweet sounding overdrive , those of you that are into hardcore thrash need not apply , but those who're into rock , classic rock , heavy rock etc this pickup is for you . Feature: It's a guitar pickup what features does it need .. It's Seymour Duncan ,the build quality is perfect ! and you do pay a little extra for perfection . Ease of Use: It's a guitar pickup , straight forward to install if you are confident with a soldering iron . Quality: Once again , it's a Seymour Duncan pickup .. top quality throughout their range of pickups . Value: I guess they cost slightly more than the 'other ' major brand of USA made pickups , but remember you get what you pay for ;-) Manufacturer Support: Can't comment , never had to contact the company .. so that's a good thing right there ! The Wow Factor: "sex appeal" LOL !! .. well i guess it's does sound sexy ( in the guitar ) in the right hands hahaha Overall: I'll keep using this set of pickups in my Explorer for the life of the guitar , both the guitar and the pickups are a great match .

"get this :)" submitted April 21, 2007

By gibsonlp.ii.rr.com
Musical Background: Hobyist
Sound: This pickup sounds great! I was shocked that this pickup can sound like Cat Scratch Fever. Sounds like slash's paul man whats better than that! From blues to hard rock it well, ROCKS! Feature: Not much to say. It did come with instructions on how to install it and some mounting screws. Ease of Use: This pickup goes good for almost anything you like to dish out on your axe. Quality: this pickup won't fail me. Value: you wan't great sound get some cash. Manufacturer Support: Nope. The Wow Factor: If you like GNR (or anything els) you'll love it. Overall: I'll use this humbucker till I'm dead you here me DEAD!

"SLASHin Humbucker" submitted January 11, 2007

Overall
Sound: Feels like you are Slash APH-1 Alnico II Pro Humbucker(bridge) with EMS-81 Humbucker(neck) in A Gibson Les Paul - Now this makes you feel that you are a hybrid of Kirk Hammet & Slash The Sound is very expressive and warm and the best for playing all kinds of pithes. Another good combo- 2 Samarian Cobalt Noiseless single coil and an Alnico II Pro Humbucker in a Fender Stratocastor American Deluxe FMT HSS Quality: The Product is as perfect as it can get Value: it gives a lot more performance compared to its price. Its perfect Overall: I wont get satisfaction with any other product. My signature sound is of this pickup in the bridge and a EMG 81 in the neck

"The best pickups ever made." submitted January 31, 2008

By a customer from att.net
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, some Hard rock
Sound: These are the best flippin' pickups EVER made. I bought these cause SLASH uses them. They play amazing and sound just like his Les Paul. They have a warm sound and they are punchy like hendrix but in a humbucker form. Great blues/classic rock pickup. Feature: It has Aluminum,cobalt,and nickel magnets. I only wish it had a logo. Ease of Use: Schematic comes in the box. Easy to use and essemble. Can use on anything w/ humbuckers. Quality: These are handmade in the United States and are beautiful right out of the box. I have had it for months and they perform like new. No need for a backup of any kind. Value: This is worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: There is no waranty. The Wow Factor: There is no way I could play without it. Overall: I think i will use these pickups for years to come. Absolutely no others like it.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Warm, articulate" submitted May 17, 2010

Musical Background: Active musician, teacher, basically awesome
Music Style: Hard Blues, Southern, Stoner
Sound: This is the most musical and articulate humbucker on the market. It is warm, round, and sounds very sweet clean. The bridge pickup is not ice-picky and the bass is not sloppy at all. I have these in a LTD PB 500 and I am about to put a set in one of my Strats. It stays articulate with dirt to light distortion, is raunchy (in the good way) when you push your amp really hard. Feature: These came stock in the PB 500 so I can't say too much about this. They are wired for coil tapping. Ease of Use: They just sound good. You have to make sure your pickup height is set correctly to find the sweet spot for the pickup, not what the guitar manual suggests. Quality: They're Duncans. They will last Value: These are worth every dime you spend on them. I will say this about very few pickups, but it's true here. Manufacturer Support: I gave a five here simply because I have no idea, I've never had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: They're pickups, so sound is what's important. No gimmicks, no tricks, just solid workmanship and quality material. I love the sounds I get from these pickups through almost any decent amp. Overall: I have had these long enough for the honeymoon to be over. I want to put them in another guitar. You could never convince me there is a better humbucker on the market for Blues to Rock.

"A must have" submitted November 8, 2009

Sound: this pickup first came into my life when I ordered my slash signature epiphone les paul, I soon tired of that and moved on to a gibson. I missed the sound of the duncans so I ordered up a set and stuck them in the gibson and PURE perfection. these pickups really need a good guitar to shine ( as is the case with most low output I find ) these will not disapoint you, even slash could mistake you for himself when you play these babys in a les paul Quality: hand made in usa, can't go wrong thee Value: I probly payed upwards of 300 for a set, worth it? yes Manufacturer Support: never had to deal with support, hope I dont need to as well The Wow Factor: I wanted it, I have it, if you want it too DO NOT waste time, you'll love yourself for making the right choice Overall: Till deal do us part, these pickups will go with my les paul to the grave THANK YOU SEYMOUR DUNCAN

"Mr. S. Duncan is a rock icon." submitted November 24, 2011

By a customer from quest
Musical Background: 50+
Music Style: classical, rock...mozart....chickenfoot
Sound: The closest thing ive found to an original black bobbin fender p u. Feature: bought the single coil one, a long time ago. wrote to s d and raved. mmuucch later looked the subject up again to fine, much to my pleasure, that they now offered a humbucker version cause people raved about the single coil. those people was me, and, im sure, others. i bought the h b immediately. that was years ago. Ease of Use: the h b i bought replaced an expensive Gibson "Burstbucker", which i think sounded like sh&#! Quality: probably made much better than 60's originals. looks real. will prob. last forever. Value: go ahead...blow your $ on real vintage! Manufacturer Support: they made what i was after! see above. The Wow Factor: i got a zebra h b. have a cat named the same. mucho mojo. Overall: it will never go away.

"Mr. S. Duncan is a rock icon." submitted November 24, 2011

By a customer from quest
Musical Background: 50+
Music Style: classical, rock...mozart....chickenfoot

"SLASH from Guns N' Roses Sounding Pickup" submitted November 12, 2005

Overall
Sound: Even though it costs A LOT to buy this humbucker. its worth the sound. it sounds exactly like SLASH'S LES PAUL. And its perfect for good old ROCK N ROLL too. Feature: KICK ASS features Quality: HIGH QUALITY!!! Value: its way better than the Gibson 500t, dirty fingers, and burstbucker, combined, And I Love Gibson. Manufacturer Support: NOT SURE. The Wow Factor: Its Open coil, and comes in humbucker too. Overall: For the rest of my life

"Freddy Vaughn" submitted January 13, 2012

By Freddy Vaughn in Salt Rock, WV
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 7 years, I have a simple spectrum acoustic, and a new LTD EC-1000T Deluxe electric
Music Style: Rock, Alternative metal, Heavy and Light
Overall: I bought an ESP (LTD EC-1000T-Delux, It has alnico II Pro Pickups, Wow, I can't put it down. I am not the most experienced player, but the different techniques I could pull off with the aid of these pickups was awesome, I had tears in my eyes, Put your amp on clear tone and play a nice clear rhythm, push the petal, switch to metal and the chunk and squeal is there, vary divers sounds. These pickups offer an endless possibility of sound, From beginners to the pros, I loved them.

When you call, mention priority code 145M-P2B7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976