When you call, mention priority code 171R-6L71

Rating and Reviews: Seagull Entourage Mini J

Strum with the tonal richness and depth of a jumbo-style acoustic. This Seagull includes a cedar top, wild cherry back & sides, and cream double binding.

"excellent value. superb quality. teriffic sound." submitted January 7, 2012

Musical Background: 30 year amatuer
Music Style: classic rock
Sound: this is an amazing value. awsome. Feature: its basic but it is supposed to be. its rustic yes but the sound and the craftsmanship will blow you away. Ease of Use: the instrument is perfectly setup. no buying a screwed up brand new guitar from this maker. everything is perfect. Quality: the very best craftmanship. Value: this guitar is comparible with guitars three times as expensive. The Wow Factor: the quality is great. i love this guitar and will never sell it. Overall: if i decide to go to a more expensive model. i will check all this maker has to offer before i go crazy spending thousands of dollars.

"Seagull Entourage Rustic Mini Jumbo" submitted February 7, 2013

Overall
Overall: I can confidently compare this guitar to a 210 Taylor that I've previously owned. I have no idea how Seagull makes this guitar at this price. It sounds and plays just awesome. It lacks appointments when compared to higher end guitars. I'm really, really happy with this guitar purchase. The guitar has a warmth similar to a Martin, but the solid cedar top gives it a really nice percussive quality to it. It sounds great strumming! If you're looking for a guitar that is

"Amazing" submitted February 18, 2013

Overall
Overall: I first got this guitar at least 3 months ago. I was very reluctant about buying it, since I came into the store looking for something completely different. However, I knew it was a great purchase after I took it home and started playing it. The sound is so natural; you get the sound of an amplified acoustic without any amplification. The wood is so nice and the finish is amazing. There's not a day that goes by that I don't enjoy this guitar. Get it now; don't let the price veer you away. It's made like a martin, and sounds like a gibson, but it's $1000 cheaper.Also it's incredibly comfortable. Really great guitar.

"Entourage rustic mini jumbo" submitted March 27, 2014

By Mike M in San angelo, TX
Musical Background: 5 years, playing at home & leading worship
Music Style: Worship
Overall: Let me start by saying what guitars I've owned personally, then I'll let you know how the tone, craftsmanship & value stacks up. I've owned Gibson, Martin, Larrivee, Breedlove, Alvarez, & Yamaha, all acoustic or acoustic electric. The seagull stacks up VERY favorably with those guitars in the tone category. It tends to have a very dynamic punchy mid reminiscent of a Gibson. It does not have the super boomy low like the Martins, yet it is very balanced & present. For the money you'll have a very, very hard time beating or matching the quality of tone. The guitar resonates for ever, much like a Breedlove & the body tends to vibrate, which really punches out that sound. It's excellent when strummed & played finger style, I put a Baggs ibeam active pickup in & it sounds true. If you had your eyes closed you'd figure this was a $1,500 guitar. So for value I just really don't think you can beat this, that's my opinion, but I've owned a lot, I play live weekly, & all I use is acoustic. Craftsmanship is great. I'd recommend 4-5 days to fully acclimate.. They're built in Canada, so dependent on where you live, the temp & humidity may be very different. Mine needed a few cranks on the truss, but I live in Texas, so it's understandable. Great guitar, great craftsmanship, great value...

"Great construction/value - nice work Canada! " submitted March 12, 2014

By Joseph Patton in Portland, OR
Overall
Musical Background: 5 years daily player for pleasure. Intermediate level player with some group play.
Music Style: Blues, classic rock, pop rock. Anything that sounds good and is fun to play.
Overall: Got this guitar on a whim for 180 (listed @250) off Craigslist. Guitar was in as new condition and not played much. Wow am I impressed - even at the 379 price point this guitar is a quality Canadian build with a nice soft cedar too, cherry back and sides and a slim rosewood finished rounded fret board that plays fast. It felt comfortable immediately and very sturdy, I was surprised and how bright and clean the notes sounded. This is my first cedar top, my other acoustics are a Sitka spruce and a mahaogony. The miss are pronounced and the bass is deep enough for my needs. Definitely a great value, and a really great guitar to learn on.

"Unreal value for an amazing guitar." submitted July 25, 2012

By BeLuv Dismond in Alexandria, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, flute. 20 years, I just jam at home now.
Music Style: Folk, blues, christian, raggae, classics
Overall: After a severe head injury, I am having to learn to play all over again. I have owned many more expensive guitars including a Martin in my lifetime. I was looking for a new guitar to fall in love with. It is hard to start at the beginning. This guitar makes me want to play it. I bought a new Martin, sent it back, bought a jazzy looking Takamine, sold it for half the price within 60 days... It's hard to believe the way it looks, sounds and feels - immediately know it's a guitar I will have and love forever. Support the town of LaPrairie, (population under 1000 and 50% are luthiers at Seagull) take pride in a handcrafted North American made beauty and buy this guitar. I passed it over many times thinking a guitar at such an economical price just couldn't be that great.... Boy was I wrong. I am love and finally have an instrument that inspires me to be fearless and WANT to do the work necessary to be able to play again after a close head injury that almost cost me my life. That's saying a lot about this honey of a guitar.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Oh Canada , I love this guitar" submitted October 29, 2013

By Bruce B in Layton, UT
Musical Background: home player only
Music Style: folk
Overall: Hats off to the folks in La Patrie Canada, they make a great sounding and playing guitar for a very affordable price. It ain't pretty but the tone and playablilty make up for it. I'll never let this one go.

When you call, mention priority code 171R-6L71. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976