When you call, mention priority code 16HP-MMZC

Rating and Reviews: Seagull Coastline S12

Get engrossing 12-string tone with excellent stability. The cedar top of this Seagull acoustic provides a lush tonal flavor.

"One Awesome Guitar" submitted October 2, 2012

By Cutch T in Staunton, VA
Musical Background: Professional Musician and Music Teacher
Music Style: Bluegrass, acoustic, americana, blues, jazz
Overall: Ah, this guitar. A heavenly, beautifully built, great sounding instrument, right out the box. You could spend boocoos of money on a "name brand" 12 string, but you'd be paying for the sticker on the headstock. Seagull's 12 string is unsurpassed in quality, value, and most importantly, sound. I absolutely love this guitar...I own approx. 20 stringed instruments or so and this is by far my go to songwriting guitar. It sounds like a piano, with deep sonorous lows and crisp, jangly highs...with a midrange punch perfect for flatpicking. I honestly have no complaints with Seagull's 12 string except it would have been nice it would have included a case. Buy it. You won't be disappointed.

"Great Value" submitted March 1, 2013

By Geetar Player in St. Louis, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing over 50 years. Six-string solid and semi-hollow electric and acoustic, and solid body and acoustic bass
Music Style: Playing hard rock, rock, jazz, sacred.
Sound: Excellent tone-crisp highs, full lows, just enough mids. Very lively woods. Good volume. Feature: Like the cedar top and cherry sides and back. Construction not only sounds great but stays in tune. Quality: Fit and finish are excellent. Frets dressed very comfortably. Tuners very functional Value: GREAT value for the money. Overall: This guitar gives you great sound for price. Nice, clean looks, but nothing fancy. If you're in to that be prepared to pay 2 or 3x the price of this honey. If played it in varied circumstances from church to coffee house to open mic and it never fails to impress both me and the audience. Tone and balance are incredible.

"Awesome Fantastical Guitar!" submitted October 8, 2012

By Cutch Tuttle in Staunton, VA
Musical Background: Semi-Pro
Music Style: Bluegrass & Folk
Overall: So good I bought two. This guitar is lé creme de crop. Perfect intonation, awesome sound. Big and Full and sounds like a piano from heaven. So if you want a giant sounding guitar that stays in tune, is road worthy, and overall will make you sound better, this is the one. Sure, you could get an expensive name brand 12er, but this one really is just as good.

"Seagull S12 Cedar Acoustic Electric" submitted September 27, 2013

By Tom M in Danbury, CT
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years. Strat, S12, mandobird, 4 assorted acoustics.
Music Style: Rock, blues, jazz
Overall: Did my research and bought the Seagull. Perfect out of the box. You won't believe the sound you get for the money. You always worry when you buy unseen but with the return policies of major suppliers if you don't like something you are able to send it back and not even pay for shipping. I sure as hell won't be sending my S12 back. I can't put the thing down. First thing I played was opening to Mama I'm Coming Home and just had aural orgasm. Canadian made was a major plus for me as well. If you get a chance check one out you'll be amazed.

"Great 12 String!" submitted June 16, 2014

By C Robert Strean in Pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: Performer and Teacher
Music Style: All genre's
Overall: Ya, know, I don't know how Godin/Seagull does it! I've played and taught guitar for over 40 years and have played or owned almost every brand of 12 string I could get my hands on. I always recommend the 6 string Seagulls to my students, so I decided to give the 12 string Coastline a try, (because of the reviews and price), and I could not be happier. The sound is really, really nice and clear and deep for light gauge strings and great for flat and/or finger picking. I don't like to use finger picks and I have never been able to play a 12 without using them until now. The action is so low you actually have to adjust your style a bit to get used to it, and with just a little effort and control you can play it without finger picks and it sounds great, and it REALLY does stay in tune!!I know it's been said before in other reviews, but this instrument is worth 3 times the price and sounds and plays better than 12's costing much much more.

"Best Guitar I have ever played" submitted October 21, 2013

By Paul Brake in Ottawa, ON
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years experience with guitar. Also played sax, violin, piano, banjo.
Music Style: Started in early rock and blues. Got saved and play only for the Lord now.
Overall: In 30+ years of playing this is the single best guitar I have ever handled. It has a beautiful, sweet yet crisp tone that does not diminish or vary all the way up the neck. It can be played softly or hard and responds well to both. It has a perfect feel and sensitive touch with absolutely no buzz or damping. Somehow it manages to keep perfectly tuned as well, which is unheard of in a 12 string. And to top it off, it looks beautiful as well.

When you call, mention priority code 16HP-MMZC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976