When you call, mention priority code 14YN-JJPT

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Ultra III Bigsby

This vintage 50s-style electric guitar features built-in tremolo and three Duncan Designed humbuckers. It comes in Vintage Blue or Vintage Red finishes.

Overall

"What a treasure chest of sounds with a classic, vintage look and feel." submitted October 31, 2011

By a customer from cimarronclaims.com
Musical Background: Active Musician, Hobbyist
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Alternative
Sound: What a SWEET guitar! This baby has so many tonal options and is very responsive. I play several different styles of music and this guitar takes the place of three guitars in my set-up. It is funky, it is jazzy, it is bluesy and then it can rock the freakin' house!!! Feature: The Bixby tremlo is a perfect addition to this guitar. Ease of Use: The action out of the box was perfect! I peeled the plastic wrap off, tuned it and played it as if I had owned it for years. Soooo easy to play. Quality: This baby is very well built. It is very balanced and slightly heavier than my others. I bought the baby blue one and Man, it is one sexy bit@#! I would take this out on the road without any worries just as it is. Value: Great guitar for the price. I would buy another one if something happened to this one. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with support. The Wow Factor: LOVE IT! AWESOME GUITAR, AWESOME PRICE, VERY AWESOME SOUND AND FEEL! BUY IT NOW. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Overall: This one will stay in my line up for many years to come.

"Most Comfortable Guitar Ever" submitted October 25, 2012

By Martin C in Champlain, NY
Musical Background: Playing for 30 years
Music Style: Rock, blues, alternative.
Overall: No one talked about how thin and comfy this guitar is. Need to point this out: this guitar is probably the best "fit" that I ever found in any given guitar. Yes, it is a bit heavy, but my Telecaster is about the same weight. The tummy cut helps balance things. THIN body, if you like the feeling of being one with your guitar, this is your axe to go to. -1 1/2 for blemishes in the finish and imperfections in the binding (poor scraping at start of the neck with black paint in it) but for a $800, it does it all. I am not a Duncan fan but the pickups are very good, sweet sounding and almost "hi-fi" in my Twin Reverb. They also sound quite decent has single-coils. Never thought I'd find the guitar that answers everything I was looking for (I am a born-and-bred Fender nut) but this one takes the cake. I love this guitar so much that I am planning to get another one in the next few months. Also, A-1 on customer support. Sent an email for this guitar's dimensions (wanted info before purchase) and someone at Tech Support (too bad I didn't get his name) took the time and effort to measure everything as he didn't have the info handy. You can't get that anywhere these days.

When you call, mention priority code 14YN-JJPT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976