When you call, mention priority code 15WY-MDRZ

Rating and Reviews: Schecter TSH-1 Lefty

For vintage guitar enthusiasts, this semi-hollow left-handed guitar from Schecter features original styling and a 3-piece maple neck.

"I love this guitar. LOVE." submitted March 10, 2014

By Will S in Grand Terrace, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 7 years, been in 3 bands, in my 4th band. Play guitars and sing mostly
Music Style: 50's and 60's Music, Indie, Reggae, Rock, Psycobilly, Rockabilly, Accoustic
Overall: Finally an awesome sounding, looking, and feeling guitar made for Left Handed Players. It's made with awesome materials, has a brilliant unique color Reverse Burst. I've had the typical experience of a left handed player, go to guitar center, and they only have the one Left handed squire, or the one Tele, both of which are played by ever left handed player that comes in. I've been collecting some guitars and have different ones in different fashions and prices. I gave this a guitar a gamble, and I am completely satisfied. I never thought I'd buy a Schecter, because I have a retro taste. I thought they only made "heavier" styled guitars, but when I found this beauty I had to get her. Schecter got me with this beautiful guitar that looks as if it was born from the 60s and given tech from the future. Gorgeous. It has a great range of sounds between the mini humbuckers and the single coil options. AMAZINGLY CLEAR in Clean and in Drive. The action is without equal, plays like butter. Super smooth, and easy to maneuver. And don't even get me started on the Grover tuners, super sweet. I barely ever have to tune this guitar, and if I do, it's the gentlest turn. Only thing I wish it had was a vibrato tailpiece. This feels,looks, and sounds like a $3,000 guitar, and it's amazing that I got it for $599. Every time I play it, a bunch of guitarists come up to me and ask what it is and where I got it. Never before have I experienced that. Thank you Schecter, and thank you zZounds.com

"as a beginner, I wanted a guitar that will last for a while and give me the best service. practicing with this every night is al" submitted December 3, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: piano, organ, guitar.... jam at home for fun
Music Style: rock, country, classical, latino
Sound: the sound quality is as good as any of the more expensive guitars that I was looking at. I compare them to be rather close in quality. Feature: the build and color is really great. compare it any of the more expensive ones. Ease of Use: I have found this guitar very easy to play and handle. feels very comfortable when holding and practicing. Quality: looks, feels and plays like an expensive guitar. Hard to tell the difference. much higher quality part than most of it kind. Value: the price is really good for the quality that I received. Looks and plays like an expensive one. Manufacturer Support: have had no dealing with this company The Wow Factor: being that this is only my second guitar of my like and that Im not a professional player and still very much learning. I would say yes the best and the appeal would be the same. Overall: so far I am pleased with this guitar and if lost or stolen would buy another one just like it to play.

"sweet storm.." submitted June 16, 2014

By Paul Apple in Paoli, IN
Overall
Musical Background: bedroom guitarist, drummer since early 1960s.
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: Schecter Tempest semi-hollow 1 left-handed guitar is outstanding. Fit and finish are great. even more important, it feels and plays sweetly. the pickups are fantastic. the sound is acoustic-like and very powerful. if you cannot afford a Ric then this is the way to go (or even if you can).

"Best Vibe guitar of the year" submitted January 18, 2012

By James U in Oshkosh, WI
Musical Background: Songwriter/novice artist
Music Style: Indie pop rock
Overall: I waited and waited and waited over 8 months for this guitar. Just the look of this guitar screamed "play me". And then I plugged it in and was very impressed with the scorching sound of those minny humbuckers. Even the mild feedback was pleasant and the sustain was better than expected. I even got some bottom end out of my Fender Blues jr amp I didnt think was possible after playing countless guitars through it (some high end mind you). Im still experimenting with the single coil option but by far this guitar exceeded expectations. If your into pop/rock indie 70s or college 80s, this guitar will give you the jangle as well as the over drive or saturation and sustain you need to pull off the riffs or note combos. Next to my Ric bass and Epi Casino and Fender custom strat, this is a keeper. For those who have smaller hands as I do, it is alittle bit to get used but overall worth it.

When you call, mention priority code 15WY-MDRZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976