When you call, mention priority code 15TT-QJQH

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Tempest Custom

The Schecter Tempest Custom boasts eye-popping aesthetics and Seymour Duncan pickups. With a sound as good as it looks, the Tempest Custom rocks.

"Good choice, good value." submitted May 4, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Metal/Prog Rock
Sound: Feels and sounds much like a Gibson SG. Fits my sound quite well. For what ever reason the the white one I have plays better than my black one. The strings are probably broken in better on the white one! The neck and the frets just feel the best with these guitars. Works for me hope it works for you. My sound is rock/metal in its tone. Can't say I would use it for jazz or traditional country but if Rock is where you are at I think will work great. Feature: Don't use the special push-pull knob but it is there if I need that sound. Really sounds great with it pushed in. Ease of Use: Having play guitar for a very long time I have gone through a lot of guitars. This is the best one I have owned. Make that two. I have a white and a black finished model. I use the white one the mosts. My style is a Metal/Prog rock feel. And with the right effects, this guitar delivers. All of the frets are reachable too. Again it reminds me of a SG style neck. Very smooth and quick. Quality: These mass produced products are looking better and better quality wise. I believe it is made in Korea. And as far as a guitar goes I don't really look for the whole quality thing. If it plays great and sounds great that is all the quality I need. It is on par with any other brand. I would get this one before I every used say an Epiphone, they're junk! And I don't like PRS's for some reason and the Les Paul customs today will require a second mortgage.No problems as far as quality after about six months of use. They stay in tune great! Value: For me these two guitars I have are the best I have owned, and I have owned almost all of your top brands and models. The white one cost me $499 and the black one $399. The case is where they got me in the pocket! You can't go wrong with an old Les Paul custom or an old Strat but for my music today this guitar is a very good value for the price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them yet. The Wow Factor: For most musicians it is about the sound. For us guitar players it sometimes is only the sound. Ever seen Willy Nelson's guitar or SRVs, they look like they are ready for the fire wood pile. But I think the sound also comes with the way it plays, the feel. The looks of this guitar are fine for me. I have a 'V' so that is as far as I will go for a wierd looking guitar. I also tend to stick with the whites and blacks for colors. Just me I guess. Overall: As with any guitar you have to play it. I played with this one for some time but new early on that I was going to get it.For me it matches with an SG or Les Paul in terms of feel and sound. And it is fairly lite, a Les Paul will test your back after a night of giging.

"Tempest Custom = Great Buy in Every Way" submitted January 15, 2010

Music Style: Punk, Rock, Screamo, Hardcore, Metalcore
Sound: It sounds all around amazing. The pickups have a nice warm tone. The can do everything from ripping metal distortion to beautiful cleans. The coil tap is a really cool feature. Feature: The coil tap makes the awesome guitar even better. The tuners are great. Everything is awesome. Ease of Use: So great. The setup from the factory was flawless. Quality: The finish is beautiful, I have the black. The only cosmetic flaw is a little bit of black on the inlay on the fretboard, but no big deal. If I gig with this I won't need a back up. Value: It is worth so much more than I paid for it. This Guitar is amazing. If you're looking at it don't hesitate to buy it. Manufacturer Support: Everything is great, I haven't had to contact Schecter at all. The Wow Factor: IT IS SEXY. I love the body style. Overall: I think I'll have this for a long time, it fulfills my needs and I'm so happy with it. I picked it because of how it looks and because of Schecters reliable name. It does everything. If this where stolen I would find the person who stole it, beat them with it, then jam out in victory.

"TIDWOP ASSEMBLE!" submitted December 4, 2008

By a customer from ymail.com
Overall
Musical Background: Active musician/ Soon to be Recording Engineer.
Music Style: Metalcore, Post-hardcore, Screamo, Emo-Core
Sound: So good. I used a line6/bogner valve and man did it just ring for days! I love it cause it's sound is soo clean and percise, the humbuckers say it all. But the one i played was a friends and he slapped emg's on that boy and it sounded so much better. Feature: I didn't mess with it a whole lot but i loved the Tone switch placement. Perfect spot. Ease of Use: Comfortable. Just amazing. My friend plays in a Screamo band and he is whipin this thing around like it's paper. Quality: Schecter has a good line of musicians in their arsenal. Such as Alesana, The Devil Wears Prada, Certain members from Drop Dead Gorgeous, and others. As i said earlier my friend whips it around alot, so you can imagine he's hit it a few times. I watched him whack it right on an amp and there was only a small ding. Didn't affect playability what so ever. Next time he went up on stage, couldn't even see it. Value: 600 seems a little steep but i would pay for that. I've played a gibson and it's nothing compared to this. Manufacturer Support: From what i have seen messing with it. The tuning usually never goes out unless played through long periods of time but that's usual. The Wow Factor: Sexy, sturdy, and long lasting.... wait... Overall: I loved playing on it for a while, definately a good moderate player or expert player guitar. Well made and light. Sounds good, and universal for almost any rock based style. NOT A BEGINNER GUITAR. AT ALL!

"Schecter Tempest Custom it plays like butter" submitted July 15, 2009

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: I'm in a touring band
Music Style: Hardcore/electro/dance
Sound: The sound is good but I play hardcore/metal/electro so I like the Emgs or the Blackouts. Also the Duncan Design pickups are okay but real seymores would be better Feature: Guitar set up is the best! I love where everything is at i dont get in my way I dont hit not switches when Im playing/throwing down unlike my ESP ec1000 Ease of Use: It sounds like butter! you can get any sound out of this guitar with stock pickups but like I said I like EMGs or blackouts and that is what Im changing them to but if you dont mod your guitars then this guitar will still make you happy Quality: This is my second Schecter Tempest Custom I ownd both the white and now the black I sold my white one to get my ESP LTD EC1000 (Not worth it) so I wanted another one. and love it Value: Better then a Gibso les paul studio (trust me!) go buy this right now before Schecter relizes that they can charge more Manufacturer Support: I didnt need it for this product but Im ordering a head and just got on here and talked to someone within 5 mins and my order was complete The Wow Factor: It is sexy Overall: Great guitar! love it Schecter has been my #1 guitar for when I play for years now. My whole band has Schecters.

"Great guitar with room for improvement without much cost" submitted August 24, 2004

Music Style: Rock/Blues
Sound: It has a great sound but would be better if it had gibson 490's or similar gibson pickups.If you are looking for a great guitar for a decent price i would buy this one and put some Gibson humbuckers in it. Value: For the price you can't beat it.Add in about $150 for gibson pickups and you can have a Gibson Les Paul classic Guitar for about half the price.

When you call, mention priority code 15TT-QJQH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976