When you call, mention priority code 14N0-RFPB

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Synyster Gates

The Schecter Synyster Standard offers tone and looks fitting of Synyster Gates. With the Synyster Standard's HB-108s your tone will be in bat country.

Overall

"AMAZING BUY NOW (UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD THE CUSTOM THEN GO FOR THAT)" submitted December 17, 2007

Overall
Sound: It has the perfect sound when used through a valve amp. Souds just as good through a solid state but you dont get the same feel. The only way it could be better is replacing the Hb-108's with Sh-8's (The one on the custom) Feature: Simply the best. Ease of Use: I picked it up and played the hardest riffs i know straight away perfectly. You can always get a great sound out of it and it will fit any metal or punk band. Quality: Again simply the best Value: I got this for £450 (GBP) at Music Live. It is one of the limited amount in the UK and i love it. other guitars in the same range dont have a hope in hell. Manufacturer Support: I have never delt with the company personally but i have heard great things. The Wow Factor: This is the greatest looking guitar i have ever seen along with all schecters realy. Overall: This will last for aslong as i need it. I can see buying lots more schecters in the future
44 of 47 people (93.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"best guitar ever" submitted January 12, 2009

Overall
Sound: sounds so much like syn! Feature: it has ducan designed hb 108 detonators that give great bite and for dive bombs Ease of Use: very easy to use Quality: the quility is like nothing i have ever seen in my life i have been playing for 9 years and this is the best guitar i have come across yet! Value: very cheap for an amazong guitar like this! Manufacturer Support: thay are a great company with many great guitars but this one is by far the best. The Wow Factor: flippin amazing! Overall: the guitar is a great buy for anyone even if you are just starting. i say go with the standered if you cannot affored the custom.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Schecter Synyster Gates Customer Review submitted March 3, 2007

Overall
Sound: The sound it produces is really good! The floyed rose system on it is amazing. Some guitars...the strings have a habbit of breaking when using it, but not on this one! Feature: The features are probably the best part. The way it looks makes everyone have to take a second look. Ease of Use: It is easy to use, the neck is just a little thicker then I expected, but still great! Quality: Quality is flawless Value: Well...at this price...you would be better off buying an ESP/Ibanez/Jackson..etc. I got it for $479.99 because it was blemished, which was completely worth it! The Wow Factor: The way this guitar is shaped and its design should leave you in awe, it does that to everyone else. Even those that don't play guitar. Overall: This is definetly worth it...buy the guitar!

"Awesome guitar" submitted March 30, 2013

By Sam M
Overall
Overall: Great guitar. Great price. So easy to play. Looks badass plays badass. What more could you want?

"WANT TO BE ENVIED???" submitted December 16, 2009

Music Style: Punk, Rock
Sound: All i have to say, it's Synyster Gates, enough said, the dude is a sick guitar player and this guitar is just amazing, the look, the sound, the feel, and its pretty light in my opinion. Feature: Floyd Rose is amazing, if you know what your doing you'll have so much fun with it. I never used one, but i took up some lessons on it, and i know how to use it now, and its amazing what this guitar brings. Ease of Use: the duncan designed pickups are amazing, the sound comes out really good, and to me it just seems like its really easy to move your fingers on this guitar. Quality: i think it was made very well, the finish and fit were smooth, nothing wrong with it at all. Value: yes because you really get a lot in this guitar, but i recommend that you know what your doing when it comes to the floyd rose. Manufacturer Support: i had no problems so i didn't have to call. The Wow Factor: this is definitely the best looking guitar out there, the pimp stripes are awesome and when you actually get it and see it in person it's a wow. I always get complimented on it, you will be envied. Overall: I don't plan on buying another guitar for a very long time. Because this guitar is everything you can use, i believe it can diversify to any sound of music. Unless your Syn and you can have like 10 of these but i wont buy another one for years.

"Perfect for A7X fans!" submitted February 16, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist/active musician.
Music Style: Punk - Rock - Alternative.
Sound: This guitar is the best sounding electric I have ever played. I use a 30 Watt Ibanez amp, and this guitar is simply amazing. It would probably sound better through a more expensive amp, but is wonderful as is. The pinch harmonics sound just like Synyster himself played them. Simply the best. Feature: The instrument cord that was included seemed to be cheap quality. Other than that, I rate this whole package a 10 +! Ease of Use: This guitar is so easy to use. If you are used to large fret like I am, this is the perfect guitar. The jumbo frets allow ample room for my fingers. I played the Seize The Day solo with this guitar. The notes flowed very natural. This guitar almost plays itself. There was no manual for this guitar. Also, if you are used to a lot of palm muting, the bridge moves very easily with the slightest touch of your palm, therefore changing the pitch of the notes. I was not impressed by this. Quality: This guitar seems to be of very high quality. It has the feel and finish of a much more expensive guitar. I believe that this guitar will last me for a good many years. Good solid construction. Value: This guitar was worth every penny paid for it and then some. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to deal with the support team. The Wow Factor: I had to have it! It was played by my favorite guitarist. When I looked into the instrument, the appeal was overwhelming. Now, I am the proud owner of a Schecter Synyster Standard electric guitar. In short time I have had it, I have already had four compliments on how beautiful it was. Overall: I think this is one guitar that I will never get rid of. It was everything I had hoped and then some. I chose this item because it was the guitar played by my favorite guitarist. I had to have it. When I actually checked into it's features, I fell in love with it.

"Guitar" submitted December 15, 2013

Overall
Overall: Great value Great sound

"awsome excellent price and looks amazing" submitted October 2, 2006

Overall
Sound: the sound quality is amazing Feature: the stripes and a7x logo on neck looks well snazy Ease of Use: easy to use Quality: the quality is amazing Value: it is really cheep for what it is The Wow Factor: i really want this schecter

Schecter Synyster Gates Customer Review submitted June 19, 2011

Music Style: rock and alternative
Sound: The sound of this guitar is very good, excellent for me, eh truth I never had one but I have seen several videos and have very good sound quality these guitars, I'm trying to get money to buy that guitar a bit expensive but this but it's worth, I'd like to see as agreed with my band sound, the truth to give it a 10 rating on that guitar. The Wow Factor: this guitar is very attractive, I will do my best to buy one is like a dream for me to have one of these, here in my country almost nobody has it and would like to have one of the guitar, I'm from Hermosillo.

"Best mofo guitar that can kill a crowd" submitted September 21, 2008

Musical Background: In 3 bands play lead for 2 and rhythm for one
Music Style: Metal, death metal, rock, jazz, techno, alternative
Sound: When i played it it had the same synyster facekick in it. LOVE IT and cant wait to get it Feature: I hat floyd rose because of stringing it took 4 hours to string and tune on my other schecter Ease of Use: Its like lego u pick it up and experiment with it but you have endless possibilities on this Quality: The finish kicks ass i want this in reverse (white with black pinstripes) on my customs Value: Eh it could be cheaper Manufacturer Support: havent needed it yet but schecter rocks The Wow Factor: THIS IS LIKE A SLASH GOLDTOP OR A GIBSON LES PAUL THERE IS NO FLAWS Overall: FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the synyster kick ass" submitted March 10, 2007

Musical Background: right now hobbyist-soon-to-be musician
Music Style: Rock/Heavy Metal
Sound: just play the hell out of it. Feature: yes it comes with a whammy bar. the only reason i gave this section a nine is because of the floating bridge system. long story short it can be a bit of a pain sometimes. Ease of Use: it is fairly eassy to get great sounds from this product. Quality: it is one of the best built guitars ive ever seen. i dont wqorry at all about it breaking while im playing it. it seems like it will last at least 8-10 years Value: yes it is Manufacturer Support: yes i have dealt with them and they seem to know their products pretty well The Wow Factor: it looks cool, it sounds cool, it just is cool Overall: i wll be satisfied with his product until i die

"the synyster kick ass" submitted March 10, 2007

Musical Background: right now hobbyist-soon-to-be musician
Music Style: Rock/Heavy Metal

"it's ok but not the best..." submitted October 10, 2008

Overall
Feature: its bolt on wich is not as good as set. Ease of Use: Ive heard it plays beautifuly Quality: its just a cheap version of the custom, thats the one with the quality!! Value: its SYN's guitar so its pretty valued! The Wow Factor: it looks awsome and very appealing! but the custom is the way to go! Overall: Its good version of the Synyster custom if you can't aford the custom

When you call, mention priority code 14N0-RFPB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976