When you call, mention priority code 172Y-0NHR

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Synyster CS LTD

Shred away with this heavy tone maker. It features a Mahogany body with 2 Seymour Duncan Custom Invader pickups and a black and red striped finish.

"Schecter makes another winner" submitted December 7, 2012

By Shane J in South Bend, IN
Musical Background: i have played guitar for 18 years I have a band and we gig
Music Style: rock/metal
Sound: Everything about sound was compliment to my style, Harmonics were effortless. Feature: all parts were top notch, floyd rose, seymor duncan, schecter awseome wiring schematics Ease of Use: action sets a bit higher then I am used, I lowered bridge straightened neck but is nature of beast, helps with sweep picking. Quality: Schecter makes a great guitar I have a c-1 hellraiser diamond series and LOVE the guitar as my daughter does this Value: Yes Manufacturer Support: no problems The Wow Factor: absolutely stunning very sexy black with red stripes death bat and syn down fretboard awesome!!! Overall: I bought the guitar for my daughter as Syn is her favorite guitar player. I took the guitar out and was suprised by how poor the setup was. After setting it up tho and some cleaning the guitar was great. seymor duncan never have let me down, ebony fretboard nice and smooth feeling, thanks also to xj frets, Mahagony bodies love em spkit coil some of the cleanest clean tones.

"Zzounds and schecter rule!!!!" submitted December 15, 2012

By Shane J
Musical Background: I am a seasoned player after 22 years and play live a lot
Music Style: Metal rock
Overall: I am so very happy. With both the guitar and Zzounds! The guitar came as promised with first payment. The black with red strips is super bad a&$!! The guitar needed a little setup. But I am A very picky player and require my guitars to sound and feel a certain way. I used to be a Guitar Center guy, no more!! No matter what I always felt like everything was out of reach and their 30 day layaway did not help at all. Not with Zzounds!!! I can't believe they do this pay as you play thing. Nothing is out of reach now. I could have never gotten this guitar ( maybe after a few years!) I am a solid Zzounds guy for now on no matter what they rule as a company in customer service and in making every instrument affordable. Go NO where else!!!

When you call, mention priority code 172Y-0NHR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976