When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-T5GT

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Synyster Gates

With a Sustainiac pickup in the neck, Seymour Duncan Invader humbucker in the bridge, and a Floyd Rose tremolo, this pinstriped Schecter is a shred machine.

"Best Piece of Ebony on the planet" submitted November 3, 2014

By Scott N in Rosamond, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar over 50 years, Piano-keyboards 52 years, Base 45 years, Drums 55 years.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Metal, Pop and Classical
Overall: On first glance this is one of the coolest looking guitars I had ever seen. I was looking for a sustaniac pickup to add to one of my SG’s when I found this guitar. When the guitar came I realized to play lead my way, I would have to adjust things. After lowering the strings and re-intonating the guitar and after a few weeks practice getting used to the neck, I found it plays like a dream for lead guitar with all bends on every fret perfect. The ebony necks is friction free and find I have to stop myself from playing long leads as you just want to play and play. Its tone without the Sustaniac is outstanding for the blues, rock or metal depending on the amp. The sustaniac worked perfect for the part I was recording and must opine this guitar is a steal at its low list price. I pulled out my ES355 TDSV (Mint State with Ivory F holes) and Les Paul Custom (SG ) to compare the ebony and must opine if Schechter put their name on the head stock with inlays, this guitar should cost well over 2 grand. Also minor height adjustments on the pickups changes the tone so I lowered the sustaniac and raised the Seymour Duncon which reduced the treble to the exact tone I was looking for. I have never had a guitar which could make such a difference in tone with such adjusting. It’s a steal, loved adding it to my collection, (Roger McGuin Signature Rick etc.) and have not put it down for all intent and purposes since I purchased it over a month ago. Happy Rockin.

"Real Synyster indeed!" submitted October 29, 2014

By James H in LittleRock, AR
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for about 45 years. I play guitar and keyboards. I'm not Clapton, but I can play for my own enjoyment.
Music Style: I like to play rock, metal, and country.
Overall: This guitar is beautiful! It looks much better in person. It plays like magic. The sustainiac system is awesome! You won't believe that's all that you paid for it! It fingers so great. It came set up perfect right out of the box, and it was still in tune! What can I say, it's my favorite guitar (and I have 9 more). For rock, or metal, great, but I've seen a great clean side to it also, I love it!

"SYN Gates Custom-S" submitted February 22, 2012

By Darrell W in Fargo, ND
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Metal
Overall: This guitar simply blew my expectations away, considering I also have the white with gold pin stripes SYN Custom. It does what you cant do without the sustainiac, which is brilliant! It was set up perfectly out of the box, and the only thing I did was retune to drop D. The only I dont like is that bends fret out on the frets closer to the neck pickup, but I am a rythym player, so I seldom go that far down the fret board anyway. All in all, this is by far the best sounding out of the 7 electric guitars that I have, which include an Ibenez RGT 42 Necthru with Seymour Duncan Blackouts, white and gold Syn Custom, Dean V, Jackson DK2, Jackson RR V,
19 of 21 people (90.48%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"BEAST GUITAR" submitted January 29, 2016

By Justin C in Union, OR
Overall
Musical Background: 4 years!
Music Style: Hard rock. Metal. Christian
Overall: Man when I got this guitar it was the best sounds and plays way better then my other schecter synyster deluxe. The Sustainiac was a dream come true it sounds amazing plus the shipping was fast and easy!! Thanks guys!!

"Sysnter Custom S" submitted December 15, 2013

Overall
Overall: Amazing Guitar

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-T5GT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976