When you call, mention priority code 15FS-P2SM

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Stiletto Studio4

Dial in the right tone with the premium EQ options, mahogany/bubinga body and neck-thru construction on the breathtaking Studio4 Fretless Bass.

"Better than fretless basses at twice the price." submitted April 28, 2011

Musical Background: Musician since 1961
Music Style: Rock, R&B, Jazz, Fusion
Sound: I own the 5 string fretted Stiletto and am very impressed by the sound, the fretless is just as good. Wide variety of sounds with the active pickups, even with a pick. Records like a dream! Ease of Use: Plays beautifully, sweet neck feel, great sustain, perfect harmonics and stays in tune forever. Quality: I have vintage Gibson guitar & bass, would put the Schecter up with them in a heartbeat. Very well made instruments, great value for the price. The Wow Factor: Great looking axe. Overall: Meets all my expectations.

"And then there was one" submitted January 21, 2013

By Deni L in Oceanside , CA
Overall
Musical Background: playing for one and a half years
Music Style: blues, rock, pop, pretty much any thing with a bass line.
Sound: The warmth and tonality are nothing like I have experienced, in my short life of 51 years, and bass playing of only one year. I am now a confirmed fretless bass player. period. my other bass is the ibanez srt 800 dx. I will now have to pay someone to remove the frets. Feature: The three band equilizer is so smooth and little adjustments make noticable differences to each string. I can believe it is me playing. the d open string rings like a church bell and the sustain, once I pluck the string I go and make coffee and wait for the clarity and the punch has no unpleasent coloration, it makes me want to quit my job and play, all day. Ease of Use: take it out of the shipping container and plug in and be prepared to go fretless. the neck is shallow from the top of the finger board to the back of the neck so it is easier for me to reach the e string than on my other bass. two hours seem like ten minutes. Quality: I have not personally held in my hands quality like this ever. the craftmenship is second to none. many reviews i have read "made from the hands of god" a little liberal with the god thing i think but how else do you describe such beauty, the smooth finish of the satin is like skin. the flat wound strings are so wonderful to strum, pluck how ever you want to say it Value: Everyone that sees it wants to know how many thousand of dollars did I pay for it. Manufacturer Support: I was on the phone to schecter a few times.( I had to wait for a month on the back order but now that I have it in my hands the wait is so forgotten) but every time I called for update the persons I talked to went beyond the usual customer complaint outsourcing you get these days, I talked to real people. The Wow Factor: drop to your knees and repent if you please, to quote a song. AMAZING. DROP DEAD WOW. Overall: this bass is the most amazing instrument that I have ever seen, in person. I have read other reviews and read a lot about how the pictures do not justify the instrument in person and that is so true. as far as the sound and playability, this has just simply changed my approach to bass.

When you call, mention priority code 15FS-P2SM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976