When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-RB4F

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Stiletto Stealth

Carrying the sinister all-black style of the Stealth line into the extended 5-string range, this Schecter Stiletto bass sounds as heavy as it looks.

"Love at 1st sight." submitted June 10, 2015

By Geo G in Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: 20 year player, Studio owner........In a Hard Rock band.
Music Style: Hard Rock/Metal
Overall: I've been eyeing Schecter 4 a while now....after being a long time Ibanez guy.....& Ive always liked the "Stiletto" shape, but never liked the color or hardware combinations.....UNTIL I attended NAMM 2015....where I saw this beast from across the room....she called my name.....I immediately new I HAD 2 have her! I didnt care what the price....I ran over 2 check her out....& she melted in my hands. Looking up 2 my amazement, I saw the price! As soon as I returned home, I looked her up & there she was on the Schecter site! I ordered her on Sat. night & received her, READY 2 play by TUESDAY! Killer out of the box set up! Great all around playability & construction. I play with 2 ridiculously loud Guitarists in a Hard Rock band (Both Use Mesa 3x) & she punches right through! Tone range is really good & theres no way U can beat it 4 the $$$! I mess around with Jazz as well....& Ive been playing for over 20 years.....& although she looks Metal....she really can sing as well. The only thing lacking is that GREAT sustain that U get from the more expensive Basses......other than that.....shes a keeper. I wont B getting rid of her.....shes Fam now. & Schecter has won me over with there Phone tec support & expedient delivery. & YES, I am a frequent Z user!!! U guys Rock!

"Nice Bass" submitted September 2, 2015

By Jorge C in Fort worth, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing bass for about 13 years now... Current Band "Quimikoz del son"
Music Style: Cumbia
Overall: Felt in love with this bass since it first came out. Got it from Zzounds on the Pay as you Play plan. Delivery was really fast got it in 4 days.... Took out the box, was really amazed with its tone, the flat black all the way around, what a beauty and Its packed with some Earnie Ball strings..... Couldn't be happier with this bass!! Thanks Zzounds!!

"awesome bass that didnt break the bank" submitted November 29, 2015

By dennis s in saint louis, MO
Musical Background: 25 years,jam at home but have been in bands in the past
Music Style: Rock,90s alt
Overall: I had it set up the first day I got it,the tech said it just needed a little tweek.it has not come out of tune since and I play every day and check the tuning before I play.has great action and sounds awesome through my bugera nuke-bugera 4×10 cab.

"Bass Review" submitted June 3, 2015

By Chance Smith in Safford, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: I have played bass for two years, play at home amd with a band,
Music Style: Metalcore, metal, rock, djent,
Overall: The Schechter stealth is amazing! No problems tuning or staying within tunes. Sounds amazing. And is at out beautiful to look at! Recommended for all bass players!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-RB4F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976