When you call, mention priority code 161J-8GF5

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Solo-6 Custom

The Schecter Solo-6 Custom offers plenty of rock attitude. With a flame maple top and Seymour Duncan humbuckers, the Solo-6 Custom looks and sounds great.

"Sweet Sound / Beautiful Finish" submitted February 1, 2012

By Allen C in Nashville, NC
Overall
Music Style: Rock, Blues Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative.
Sound: Sound quality is great, lots of sustain! The duncan pickups are well suited for my style of playing, and have just the right balance for clean and crunch. This guitar is set up from the factory with low action and is very easy to play. Feature: Love the Ebony fret board, a personal preference of mine, and the MOP split crown inlays add to the overall beauty of the guitar. The Mahogany 3 peice neck is thin and fast, but takes a little getting used to. The Mahogany body and set neck delivers great tone and sustain, while the flame maple top is matched beautifuly. Ease of Use: This Guitar is very playable, the neck is thin and fast, action can be set low to suit your style of playing, and the pickups sound great. There is a learning curve with the thin neck, takes a little getting used to if you compare to Gibson necks. Quality: The product is made very well, the set up was playable from the factory but needed a professional set up to match my style. No flaws in the finish or mechanical parts. The frets are not perfectly leveled and some may need to be worked on to eliminate fret buzz on the low E and A strings. I recomend playing one first to make sure this is not an issue. Value: This product is well worth the price. It is a great guitar overall and easy to play right out of the box. Nothing but quality components, from the Graph Tech Ivory nut to the Tone Pros bridge. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to deal with the manufacturer as of yet. I hope that the product holds up well enough that i will have no need to call them. The Wow Factor: The wow factor here would have to be the faded vintage sunburst flame top, it is so beautiful up close. It has a classy look that will turn heads. The sounds that this guitar will produce are amazing, and very versatile, you will be impressed with the different sounds you can produce without even touching your amp. Overall: Overall this product is well worth the price. it has very nice tone and sustain. The finish of this guitar is beautiful, and the hardware is of excellent quality.

"Schecter quality, gets it up and keeps it up." submitted August 6, 2011

Music Style: Contemporary, pop, country and rock
Sound: This one guitar plays almost any style, sounds perfect and plays as easy as they get. Schecter excels at putting out a product that rivals the worlds best instruments. The Solo 6 Custom is a handsome and fearsome rock beast. It plays the blues and jazz with syrupy soul. It can twang country like a Tele on st'roids. Fat and delicious to thin blood curdling. In other words, it does what you want and what you need. Feature: Hey, it's an electric guitar with everything but a peizo pup and vibrato. (We have another guitar for that, don't we my precious) Pearloid locking tuners are too cool, as are all the features of this fine instrument. Coil tap and knobs (great knobs)get a WOW. Maybe could've had strap locks, but then I wouldn't have anythig to add. For the money I paid Zzounds on their July Name your own price sale, I couldn't have bought the parts. Super! Ease of Use: Put finger on string and pluck. Easy to play as any guitar gets when new. Quality: Flawless, can't find even one. Value: I beat up everyone to get a good price, but honestly, I paid less than a fourth of what this exceptional instrument is worth. Manufacturer Support: Schecter is a pride of workmanship company. I have owned two of their guitars. I have not needed any help but I have received personal emails when I contacted Schecter to applaud their quality. A standing ovation is what they deserve. Dean Cooper with Schecter emailed to let me know if there is anything you need, let us know. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal? As I stated above, great knobs, probably the best knobs money can buy. A superior instrument,fit,finish,components,setup and sound. Our local luthier recommended Schecter instruments as the least problematic of all, including the very high end. I have other fine guitars as well, the Solo 6 Custom is the best of the lot. Overall: The best of my guitars. Will last a lifetime with care like any good relationship.

"Best bang for your buck!!!" submitted April 26, 2012

By Jonathan B in Anna, TX
Musical Background: Guitar- for about 1.5 years, Piano Since I was younger
Overall: I have always loved Schecter Guitars. This will be my 3rd Schecter and absolute favorite so far. The sound quality is amazing!!! Guitar came in with out a flaw. Set up perfect from Schecter. This guitar can pull off sounds for light older rock/blues to a nice distorted sound for heavier rock with ease. Dont waste your money on a over priced guitar. I have had Japan ESP Eclipse II (not ltd) Gibson Les pauls and the schecters quality is right there, if not better and plays better then high dollar overpriced guitars like the ones mentioned right out of the box. Guitar stays in perfect tune. Schecters Customer support is amazing. My other Schecter had a bad machine tuner. I called schecter and right away they sent me a replacement machine tuner within a couple days.

"Sexy beautiful!" submitted April 30, 2013

By N Collins in Marion, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing since I was about 10 years old....Played professionally at 17 years old. I play bass and lead guitar.
Music Style: I love the blues, jazz, gospel, funk and 70's rock.
Overall: This is my first Schecter guitar....the name has been familiar to me for years but until recently I never owned one! Actually I traded a Jackson strat for for the Schecter.... The Jackson had a double locking tremolo....way to much muss and fuss for me to deal with just to change it's strings.....I fell in love with this Schecter at first sight! I won't be trading her in! Nice action and sounds silky smooth for my style!

"custom appointments at the right price!" submitted February 13, 2011

Music Style: fusion
Sound: manufacturer choice of woods and pickups make this an astounding guitar, no mods necessary. just ripping vintage and modern tones. Feature: classic mahogany body and rosewood fretboard, but the seymour duncan sh-5 pickup in the bridge really takes the cake. a personal favorite of mine for any style, crystal cleans and enough punch for serious heaviness. Ease of Use: versatile electronics, typical 3-way switch w/ volume and tone controls. the coil tap is great, allowing you to go single coil on any humbucker in any combination. when i coil tap the bridge pickup w/ a boss acoustic simulator, it actually sounds like a real acoustic. Quality: schecter is starting to hold their own in terms of quality and price. this guitar is affordable, great quality, and it has all the best aspects of SG's and les pauls, but i feel schecter construction is superior- i have owned those mentioned above, and a couple schecter s1's- the schecters held up and lasted longer than the gibsons, less string breakage problems, stayed in tune better, etc. plus at the price point you don't have to worry about selling the farm. Value: if you stack it up to similar guitars in its class, schecter will win every time, regardless of the style you play. highly recommend. Manufacturer Support: schecter does it right, so i've never had to call them. The Wow Factor: the appointments on this guitar are classic- obviously meant to compete with some long standing guitars in the industry. but it has the best of ALL worlds- sg, les paul, strat (acoustic sounds). Overall: amazing guitar, been wishing for something like this for years, always modded my own guitars but this one comes ready-to-go. flexibility insures i won't need another unless the neck breaks (you have to baby the solid body ones with a good case, no bolt-on)... hats off to schecter, their best piece yet, would definitely seek out another if i had to...

When you call, mention priority code 161J-8GF5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976