When you call, mention priority code 1554-0SSN

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Diamond Case

The Schecter Diamond Series Hardshell Case is a great way to transport your C, Damien, Omen, or Stiletto series Schecter guitar. Protect your investment with the Schecter Diamond Series Hardshell Case.

Overall

"Schecter Hardshell case for Diamond series guitars" submitted September 16, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: Playing acoustic and electric guitar styles for several years, not professionally.
Overall: Bought this for a Hellraiser C-7 FR. I have no complaints about the material, but the design could be better. I really liked the curved design of the Fender SKB Stratocaster cases (have one), it feels like they tolerate pressure better. The lining is really soft and compresses a little when you put in the guitar, giving a snug fit. The space around the necks is cut into compartments where you can put accessories like straps and cords into (standard with all hardshell guitar cases I think). Also, three standard locks (comes with duplicate keys for the central lock) - TSA locks would be nice! A big plus is that the guitar fits perfectly, which is really important and difficult with non-Schecter-manufactured cases. Overall, good quality, suitably priced guitar case but may not be the best as a flight case. The Shecter logo looks nice as always!

"Great case great value C1 Safe and Sound" submitted January 23, 2010

By a customer from schnick.net
Overall
Sound: It is a guitar case. If you drop it, it would make a nice resounding Thud. The guitar inside would be well protected. Feature: Fits my Schecter C1 FR tight as a glove. It has pockets inside for other stuff. The latches lock. Ease of Use: It is easy to open and close and to put the guitar in and take it out. Quality: This guitar case seems to be well built. Value: It is a great value as it fits the guitar snug and thus would protect it better. A Schecter C1 would not fit in any other case as well. Price compared to other custom fit hard shell cases would be hard to beat. The Wow Factor: It is a good looking case. The one I got has a black exterior and blue velvet interior. I have seen some pictures on the Internet showing a black interior but the blue looks nice. Overall: I expect to be satisfied with this case for the life of the guitar.

"Fits ATX C-8 Blackjack no problem, but lids for compartments are missing which is an unfortunate oversight." submitted July 22, 2010

Overall
Music Style: Everything preferably if it is heavy.
Sound: Kicks case... it's a plasticy hollow sound.. not the best but there you have it. Feature: Useful features is that it's light material creating easy weight for carrying. Problem... There are no flaps or enclosures in the compartments. If you put it packs of picks, alan keys, strings, etc.. they are going to move around in your case all around. Could they even think of putting some lids on the compartments???? Hello?? Seems like an easy obvious thing that they forgot. Ease of Use: It handles fine. Quality: Molding and construction is fine, it fits my 8 string ATX Blackjack well even with the strap on. However, the plastic mold seems a little flimsy and so do the locks, time will tell if they hold up. However, it all seals and carries well. Value: To me a case shouldn't be over 100 bucks unless it's made out of oh I don't know... GOLD.. but then that would be useless and heavy as all get it out so there you have it. Manufacturer Support: not relevant The Wow Factor: It's useful and does the job. Since the molding easily displays the company everyone knows what's inside.

"Not sure what everyone else got!!!!" submitted February 6, 2014

By steve narra in roseville, MI
Musical Background: 15 yrs
Music Style: Roch heavy metal
Overall: This is a well fitting case and does what its supposed to do. But for the love of GOD, I did not buy a Schecter Hellraiser Extreme FR black on black to put on display. I bought this case so I lock and store my $1000.00+ guitar!!! When i received it I was pleased with the inside and the fitting. So naturally next step is to grab the keys and lock it. I immediately started to struggle trying to lock it, after fidgeting i had to use a little force and got it to lock and then immediately freaked out because the key was bent bad! Thankfully they came with 2. Now with key #2 i tried unlocking it mind you my 2 day old Hellraiser Extreme is inside! i proceed to try and unlock and with the same outcome im using alot of force and the key is bending and the lock is not moving. after a few moments I went for it all hoping and praying this cheap little key doesn't break! It was my lucky day key didn't break but should have. Long story short it was replaced with a new one and same thing! So unless you don't care about it locking and the handle feeling like its gonna break any second, then this is the case for you! If your like me and have $1000.00+ hellraiser and want to lock it up then buy a different case because this case is poor craftsmanship!

"Not up to Schecter Quality" submitted October 3, 2013

By Sean T in Northampton, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Clarinet 9 years, Guitar 2 years; music major dead set on playing professionally
Music Style: Jazz, Metal, Rock, Classical, World, and various fusions
Sound: It doesn't sound like much, but the thing sure SMELLS (like chemicals). Feature: There are no covers on the compartments, as has been mentioned. My tuner and picks always thunk annoyingly back and forth inside it. Worse is that the latches are just about the loosest-feeling latches I have ever experienced. They flip open effortlessly and I bet they would break instantly if I dropped the case on top of them. Also, I tried putting my Schecter Omen-8 (same exact body shape as my Blackjack SLS C-1) in the case, and it wouldn't fit!!! Why would a Schecter case not fit all Schecter Diamond Series guitars, as it claims to do? Are there different cases for the 8-string models? Ease of Use: I don't find the case any lighter than other cases I have experienced, even with an especially light-weight SLS guitar inside. Loose latches make it extremely easy to open and close—good if you prefer convenience over protection, which I could not agree with you on. Quality: "Made in China" it reads. There is no quality whatsoever implied in that statement. Come on, Schecter! Make your cases at the Schecter factory in South Korea like you do with your guitars! Very disappointing. Value: I keep my (Schecter) Omen-8 in a used Alvarez stratocaster case. The mold shape is very similar, the case is just as lightweight, there are covers on the compartments, the latches are very firm, and I got it for half the price of the Schecter case. Which one would you choose? Manufacturer Support: I have contacted Schecter (by email) many times since I first discovered them, and they are nearly always prompt in getting back to me and always helpful in their advice. There has been the rare message they didn't respond to, but they are good overall. The Wow Factor: The Schecter logo looks cool engraved, but other than that I could not call this case anything other than embarrassingly plastic-looking. Overall: This is the only bad product I have purchased from Schecter as of yet, and I hope they will never make anything as bad ever again. Don't buy it unless it's your only option.

"amazing guitar case" submitted January 8, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 54 years, I now have a schecter sunset series diamond deluxe fr and a yamaha rgx 420 s small group
Music Style: Christian contempory
Sound: It was everything that I hoped it would be, very durable very nice to look at protects my guitar very well. I would recomend it for anybody that has a expensitive guitar. Feature: I feel that this is the best choice for me. Quality: this product was very well made. Value: worth every penny that I paid for it. Manufacturer Support: have not needed to. Overall: I will not be searching because I am well satified, and if stolen I would buy the same back.

"Hugs my hellraiser " submitted March 30, 2012

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: Jam at home and with friends
Music Style: Rock and metal
Overall: This case hugs my hellraiser like a mother would her child it's a super snug fit it's lightweight very well built don't have to worry about my guitar while it's in this case definitely recommend

"Shecter Case Great Choice!" submitted February 26, 2012

By a customer from eagles.csc.edu
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home. Been playing guitar for about 3 years.
Music Style: Heavy Metal. Classic Rock.
Overall: Shecter Case looks amazing! Fits guitar perfectly. Has extra room in the case to put chords, picks, and so forth. Love the satin blue color! Just what I was looking for.

"Schecter Hardshell Case" submitted October 21, 2013

By Al K in Finksburg, MD
Overall
Musical Background: guitar play at home
Overall: Fits my Hellraiser perfect. Great case, easy to stack with other Schecter cases.

"Very Nice Case" submitted February 2, 2014

By Debra B in Center Hill, FL
Overall
Musical Background: My son plays all percussion instruments, the kalimba and guitar.
Music Style: My son plays all types of music genres.
Overall: I don't have much experience with guitar cases. This was for my son who received a Schecter guitar this past Christmas. All of the reviews helped me make a decision on this case. I only rated the "Sound" as a 1 because it doesn't really apply to a case.

When you call, mention priority code 1554-0SSN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976